This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    Interview with Gholizadeh. He had an offer from NEC Nijmegen when he was 18 years old, wants to go to Europe this summer, doesn't want to go to Arab teams

was gonna post this. It seems certain that he will go to europe this summer from that interview. If he improves his final product, he can be an asset to TM for years to come. Hes got to be the best dribbler on the team atm

Comment

In my opinion Bagheri had much more potential than what he delivered for TM. He had good runs but not the consistency and longivity that Nikounam had. Nikounam dominated and was a tower in the field and led by example and hard work. Bagheri also showed moodiness and mental fatigue which didn’t let him reach the potential he could have achieved. Talent wise he might have been ahead of Nikounam but career wise Nikounam is miles ahead of him. Based on that I rate Nikounam higher than Bagheri.

Comment

Nekounam was a top player in spain for many years, and captain of his team, in addition to his fantastic TM performances and leadership. For that, he takes the cake. But bagheri may in fact have been more talented.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Interview with Gholizadeh. He had an offer from NEC Nijmegen when he was 18 years old, wants to go to Europe this summer, doesn't want to go to Arab teams

Lol what a fool he could have been on JBs level on his way to bundesliga/serie a and now he will probably watch TM from his home in Tehran this summer.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
            In my opinion Bagheri had much more potential than what he delivered for TM. He had good runs but not the consistency and longivity that Nikounam had. Nikounam dominated and was a tower in the field and led by example and hard work. Bagheri also showed moodiness and mental fatigue which didn’t let him reach the potential he could have achieved. Talent wise he might have been ahead of Nikounam but career wise Nikounam is miles ahead of him. Based on that I rate Nikounam higher than Bagheri.
            Bagheri didn't have mental fatigue. He got an injury that got him out of the game for a year and at the same time his father died! He was never the same player after that! Nekounam never had to go through any of this. Yes, Nekou had a longer career in Europe but that doesn't give him the edge over Bagheri IMO. The latter was having a successful career in Europe until bad luck in his life occurred. You never know what would have happened in Charlton and after that if he had remained healthy and happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Lol what a fool he could have been on JBs level on his way to bundesliga/serie a and now he will probably watch TM from his home in Tehran this summer.
              if you watch the interview he said his goal was always to leave and he was close to signing before Saipa management prevented him from doing so.

Comment

Good analysis of our recent games on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOb2c3rHulI

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post

I hope that clears it up for everyone who doesn’t notice how much of a beast ezatollahi is at winning duels

I’m in shock that we only stopped 16% of Tunisia’s dribbles

And I’m glad that they mentioned how weak all the experimental CBs were

I hope the fitness team can bring montazeri up to top shape, ATM, he’s my only hope because neither cheshmi nor khanzadeh have the required calm to be a CB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                    Thanks for posting this. I was waiting to see this analysis by 90.

It's weird that they mention Shojaei's name as DM but there is no mention of Haji safi! Then where did the latter play if not in the DM?! I didn't see him playing in CAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz
                      We only played with 1 DM in those matches, Hajsafi played in a more advanced role with nowhere near the usual DM defensive responsibilities. It was a 4-1-4-1 formation, I believe.
                      Thank you, someone who understands that we no longer play with a 4-2-3-1. We've been playing with a 4-3-3, 4-5-1, 4-1-4-1 variations for quite a while.

Comment

The lack of strength and physicality in the back line is a concern. This is the best time to try out Tafazoli.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          The lack of strength and physicality in the back line is a concern. This is the best time to try out Tafazoli.
                          Lol Forget Tafazoli, we are not that badbakht

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                            Lol Forget Tafazoli, we are not that badbakht
                            Majid Hosseini should be tested

Comment

Guys, we have just posted a blog on the Gol Bezan website.

'World Cup 2018: A comparison of the squad and its preparation with that of the 2014 World Cup in Brazil'

Great piece by Atbin Moayedi, please check it out.

Also check out an interview that was done with us and Katayoun Khosrowyar by Al-Monitor. 'How an Oklahoman is scoring goals in Iran'. Excellent to spread the word about Iranian football! Check it out on the Al Monitor website.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                                So after having Khanzadeh and Cheshmi be exposed for being very slow... you want someone even slower?

Comment

Working...
                                X