This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
    Roxan jan, I know. It's just boring and repetitive rendition of the same statements all the time, and then they resort to rude, and gutter language to dehumanize Branko via "goh, an" etc. to elevate CQ. *Trump voice* Sad.

What was that old proverb 'Gol bayad khodesh bebooyad na atar begooyad', probably butchered it, but you get the gist.

Invisible snakes are pulling the strings. We need to stay united.
    Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      I know they're a vocal minority, but they are so disgusting that virtually all clubs are rallying against the poison that is now Persepolis FC. Jalal Hosseini even talked about this in the post-game interview - how everyone is rallying against Persepolis. The idiot Branko is turning a once beloved club into a hated one. I never thought I would ever root against Persepolis, but it has happened.

Perspolis, yadet naree - HAMISHEEH TEAM MELLI va KASHIMA-ETEEHHH

lol at "all clubs rallying against perspolis".. that's exactly how we like it. the whole fucking league and IFF and your world class, but yet low class filthy mouth man Carlos Qeiroz can be against Perspolis until South Africa freezes over. We give not a smallest shit. We speak our words on the field and our coach never blames another team's coach for his own failure!!!!!!

Shireh Perspolis o Perspolisee

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
        The problem with Bronko is that when he was in charge of TM, he was fighting the same fights as CQ. Now he does not want to help TM.........
        this is in your imagination because that is how Carlos Qeiroz made it seem, not because you have seen a shred of evidence that Branko doesn't want to help TM.

but I am curious, what kind of a football do we have that you need help from a Club coach? what help is that exactly?

what help does MC or MU's coach give to the national team of England? these are all bull craps that Crlos Qeiroz has spun out to create friction. he is a sore loser. He has admitted it himself on number of occasions.

you say, "Look at the players that CQ has produced"?? Produced?? like who?

What national team coach "produces" players? TM is not a place to produce players. Carlos Qeiroz and Branko and every other TM coach, past, present and future, have not produced a single player while at the national team position.

FYI, players are not produced at TM. they are produced at their clubs and they are developed at their clubs. then they show that they are good in the league and then if the national team coach likes that player, then he calls him up. that is how it is done in the world. now where you get the idea that some how CQ produced Sardar, Taremi, AJB, karim Ansarifard..etc. is beyond me. Please explain.

so you are upset that Branko didn't come back to Iran after the WC to discipline Ali Daie and karimi? even though he no longer was the coach of TM? I just want to make sure I understand your question. If that is what you are asking I honestly don't know how to answer it. A coach who is no longer the coach was supposed to come back to discipline his players??

Legacy?? who played for our national team after Branko left?? the same fucking players who played for Branko minus retired Daie.

With your logic (basing everything on the results of the WC 2006), then Marcelo Lippi must be one of the worst coaches in the history of football because in 2010 his Italian side failed miserably!! couldn't even beat New Zealand. Branko's team didn't advance to the second round of the WC 2006, neither did Carlo's team in TWO world cup campaign. We couldn't beat Angola (in a game that we already knew we were eliminated), and Carlos couldn't beat Syria in Azadi. If I go by that logic there is more to blame on Carlos than on Branko. but I don't judge coaches this way because I know that the end result isn't all on the coach. A coach can at the most have a %7 influence on the end result. that is if everything goes well.

you want your football to advance, don't need to help TM, but instead help build a good league. TM will take care of itself. that's what Japan, Korea, Australia have done. that is how Europe has done it and that's how South America has done it. That is how top footballing countries reached the level they are at. they built their leagues. they didn't shut the fucking league down every other week so half of TM can play a warm up game with some black guys in Dubai, while 12 of the legionnaires of the same TM were playing with their dicks in their homes or playing with their horses dick in Gorgan. and that's exactly where the friction between Branko and Carlos started and for Branko it ended there too. but not for Carlos. Carlos is a sore loser and a filthy mouth asshole who doesn't like to be told that what he did was wrong. What he did WAS wrong, period. closing down the league every other week for the sake of TM doesn't help our football. it just makes us remain in the shit hole that we already are.

Comment

I want EsEs, PesPes and every other bullshit which takes away from Team Melli to disappear.

I genuinely find it shocking how people can defend Branko's TM tenure. It wasn't his record, it was the message he was sending and the seeds of damage which would take a decade to overturn.

Sticking with Mirzapour despite talented young keepers (23-year-old Rahmati) (cf. CQ and trying out others etc...), not changing his game plan or tactics, a crazy lack of meritocracy with players he chose again and again despite poor performances for club and country (Badavi, Alavi, Kameli Mofrad, Khatibi etc...) despite much better performers in domestic leagues, finally agreeing to bring back Hashemian (cf. CQ's relationship with Azmoun in a similar situation) but pushing him out to the wing to accommodate a stagnant Daei, letting Reza Fazeli hang around camp and distracting players, getting oghdei with Mobali (who was player of the year in Iran at age 22) about a failed Dynamo Zagreb move, fostering an awful team spirit (cf. CQ), letting players influence his decisions.

We were so excited about our brightest crop of youngsters when he took over after a fallow period (remember Pourheidari's midfield choices of Fekri, Navazi, Halali). He just destroyed our hopes with so many of these players. I just compare how he used to ignore some great hopes in a way that CQ would never do - the latter fosters our youth and I genuinely feel he is building for the future every year which passes. He has changed the paradigm of our football in ways I could never imagine, from our deimi hit-it-and-hope football to a phalanx of a unit where everyone plays for the team.

I find the laat behaviour of CQ irrelevant. What I want to see is a TM which is progressive and full of hope, and that is what we have. Not one which is looking backwards, which is what we had with Branko.

Comment

Kia praising Branko.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrcYk5bgmKC/

Comment

Some PP fans give me a strong MEK vibe. Branko worship is heading towards Rajavi level of cultism. Scary!

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
                this is in your imagination because that is how Carlos Qeiroz made it seem, not because you have seen a shred of evidence that Branko doesn't want to help TM.

but I am curious, what kind of a football do we have that you need help from a Club coach? what help is that exactly?

what help does MC or MU's coach give to the national team of England? these are all bull craps that Crlos Qeiroz has spun out to create friction. he is a sore loser. He has admitted it himself on number of occasions.

What national team coach "produces" players? TM is not a place to produce players. Carlos Qeiroz and Branko and every other TM coach, past, present and future, have not produced a single player while at the national team position.

FYI, players are not produced at TM. they are produced at their clubs and they are developed at their clubs. then they show that they are good in the league and then if the national team coach likes that player, then he calls him up. that is how it is done in the world. now where you get the idea that some how CQ produced Sardar, Taremi, AJB, karim Ansarifard..etc. is beyond me. Please explain.

so you are upset that Branko didn't come back to Iran after the WC to discipline Ali Daie and karimi? even though he no longer was the coach of TM? I just want to make sure I understand your question. If that is what you are asking I honestly don't know how to answer it. A coach who is no longer the coach was supposed to come back to discipline his players??

Legacy?? who played for our national team after Branko left?? the same fucking players who played for Branko minus retired Daie.

With your logic (basing everything on the results of the WC 2006), then Marcelo Lippi must be one of the worst coaches in the history of football because in 2010 his Italian side failed miserably!! couldn't even beat New Zealand. Branko's team didn't advance to the second round of the WC 2006, neither did Carlo's team in TWO world cup campaign. We couldn't beat Angola (in a game that we already knew we were eliminated), and Carlos couldn't beat Syria in Azadi. If I go by that logic there is more to blame on Carlos than on Branko. but I don't judge coaches this way because I know that the end result isn't all on the coach. A coach can at the most have a %7 influence on the end result. that is if everything goes well.

you want your football to advance, don't need to help TM, but instead help build a good league. TM will take care of itself. that's what Japan, Korea, Australia have done. that is how Europe has done it and that's how South America has done it. That is how top footballing countries reached the level they are at. they built their leagues. they didn't shut the fucking league down every other week so half of TM can play a warm up game with some black guys in Dubai, while 12 of the legionnaires of the same TM were playing with their dicks in their homes or playing with their horses dick in Gorgan. and that's exactly where the friction between Branko and Carlos started and for Branko it ended there too. but not for Carlos. Carlos is a sore loser and a filthy mouth asshole who doesn't like to be told that what he did was wrong. What he did WAS wrong, period. closing down the league every other week for the sake of TM doesn't help our football. it just makes us remain in the shit hole that we already are.
                We understand that you are both angry and incorset.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post

now Arash123 is going to say Kia is giving him a Rajavi vibe!!!

Comment

Carlos couldn't beat Syria in Azadi. If I go by that logic there is more to blame on Carlos than on Branko. but I don't judge coaches this way because I know that the end result isn't all on the coach. A coach can at the most have a %7 influence on the end result. that is if everything goes well.

you want your football to advance, don't need to help TM, but instead help build a good league.
                    There are thousands of problems with our domestic league none of them CQ's fault. As a lifetime Perspolis fan, I am telling you that Perspolis and Esteghlal, the management, the way they distribute TV rights, the way they are organized etc are a huge issue of the leagues and why we struggle against better funded(Qatar/Saudi) and better organized(Japan/Korea) leagues. Branko never tried to improve this because he is a "yes-man" all the way back to him being unable to control the locker room in the World cup.

The league should in theory be producing young talents every year, but due to the nature of the league, its corruption on a grand scale, and the recycling of both coaches and elder players(Didn't Ghazi and Ansarian play for like 5 clubs?) party bazi ruins youth talents. Youth development is a weakness of every coach in Iran. It's why before CQ came over virtually all of our talents were just that, talent. Do you remember how individualistic TM was?

You can hate on CQbut his greatest contributions were the introduction of physical training and legionnaire status. He knows players in Iran have a ceiling so they have to GTFO to get better. You can't produce a finished product- Ghoddos/ARJ in Iran. Anyone who remembers Iran pre-2011 remembers how after the 70th minute we always run out of steam.

If CQ calls out the clubs for being toxic he might be out of line in some moments, but they never get called out otherwise so the more the better.

P.S. Branko almost got eliminated from the world cup qualifiers in the 3rd round and needed a rare comeback with a 90+2 minute goal by Hashemian to be saved. That's where our football was at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      There are thousands of problems with our domestic league none of them CQ's fault. As a lifetime Perspolis fan, I am telling you that Perspolis and Esteghlal, the management, the way they distribute TV rights, the way they are organized etc are a huge issue of the leagues and why we struggle against better funded(Qatar/Saudi) and better organized(Japan/Korea) leagues. Branko never tried to improve this because he is a "yes-man" all the way back to him being unable to control the locker room in the World cup.
                      please just read this first paragraph for a moment here and look at your question at the end. forget about the rest of your post for a moment. just this first part. Read it again. Branko never tried to improve What?? the corruption in league football?? the TV rights distribution?? the management of our football?

for god's sake, how is a national team coach supposed to fix these things?? how is that even his responsibility? even if it were, for us to expect such a thing of a coach is down right dumb!!! find me any nation in the history of football where one man/coach came in and fixed things??? just one.

Comment

lol you lost me when you tried to compare the results of the two coaches in Brankos favor.

First of all Brankos CV is not even 1/10th of CQ's.

Secondly, the results for TM from the two speak for themselves, if you are unaware with the results I can refer you to good reading material all over this forum. Im sure you will find it quite informative.

Under CQ our results have been backed up by the greatest achievement of them all, global respect. Wherever I go in the world I can speak to football lovers, and even casual WC watchers, about Iran, and they all immediately tell me how respectable our teams performance was. Just go watch didi hamann's praising of our team after WC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMs7McwkMBA

The only people that have the level of issues you have with CQ are a minority of brain dead iranians. Criticism is one thing, and I agree the guy has not been perfect, like every other manager in the history of sport, but you arent making any meaningful arguments, and thus I assume you are part of the aforementioned sector.

Comment

Could this CQ vs Branko discussion end? The thread clearly says TM news.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            lol you lost me when you tried to compare the results of the two coaches in Brankos favor.
                            where in my post did I show results to be in favor of Branko?? Branko's team finished in group stage as did Carlo's team, TWICE!!!
                            maybe to you that means that Branko is being favored statistically, but you are wrong there as well. both have a %100 failure rate of advancing to the second round, with Iran.

but besides all that non-sense, are you feeling so threatened by a post you allege to be favoring Branko over Carlos Qeiroz that I have to be called brain dead for it? and top of it you get a thank you from Moderator of the forum??? You are truly one of those few Iranians who has his head stuck up Carlos' Qieroz's ass so deep, you can't even see around you. you and the ones thanking you for your offensive post!!!!!!

but for your information, Iran did reach #20 in fifa world ranking under Branko. not that It meant shit to me, but that is what it was.

Comment

please just read this first paragraph for a moment here and look at your question at the end. forget about the rest of your post for a moment. just this first part. Read it again. Branko never tried to improve What?? the corruption in league football?? the TV rights distribution?? the management of our football?

for god's sake, how is a national team coach supposed to fix these things?? how is that even his responsibility? even if it were, for us to expect such a thing of a coach is down right dumb!!! find me any nation in the history of football where one man/coach came in and fixed things??? just one.
                              Did I say branko had to fix them? No, he did not even attwmpt to call them out. Because he is a 'yes man'. Hes the type of European IFF wants in Iran because he shuts up and lets IFF run its aghab oftadeh rish kaj hamoom narafteh cancer in Iran without interference. CQ shines a light on it and upsets those old swarmy fuks and thats worth a lot more than anything Branko has done for Iranian football.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Did I say branko had to fix them?
                                Yes you did.
                                you said he never tried to fix them. and my question is how is that his responsibility?

Comment

Working...
                                X