This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Shoja is much better than Khanzadeh, Cheshmi, Montazeri and Kanaani, he is a full package defender who can push attack, excellent on set pieces and aerial battles. very comfortable with building plays from the back end, he can also play as RB, he is not Seyed Jalal at his prime and both Majid Hosseini and PAG passing ahead of him but he can easily make the list of TM at least. Kind of sucks to not see him in even top 35 list. It again shows for CQ, Morgh ye paa dare!
    Firstly Shoja is not better than Kanaani. Secondly, he's an idiot and isn't an example to his country nor is he a role model. For that reason, Queiroz will not call him up. The fact that he nearly got himself sent off in the ACL final first leg when they were already a man down and he was acting like an child, shows that he even at a high level, he'll never learn. Plus the fact he's 29/30 now.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Firstly Shoja is not better than Kanaani. Secondly, he's an idiot and isn't an example to his country nor is he a role model. For that reason, Queiroz will not call him up. The fact that he nearly got himself sent off in the ACL final first leg when they were already a man down and he was acting like an child, shows that he even at a high level, he'll never learn. Plus the fact he's 29/30 now.
      Is this your take on his choice or has there ever been any conflict between CQ and Shoja?

CQ picks players who respect his decisions and who understand that teamwork entails sacrifice.
      Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Does it even matter anymore what we think for the Asian Cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Does it even matter anymore what we think for the Asian Cup?

Hope.

We had it so good..
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
            Is this your take on his choice or has there ever been any conflict between CQ and Shoja?

CQ picks players who respect his decisions and who understand that teamwork entails sacrifice.
            Well it's definitely a big reason why.

Also he's been very disrespectful with Queiroz over the years.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrALfjqg...d=jdqy576zoc2i

This was a recent interview, he was asked about Kiros Stanley of Sepahan but he decided to take a jab at Queiroz too. Just very disrespectful and unnecessary. You don't see English players talking smack about Gareth Southgate for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
              It looks like the best of what we got .. although a few league players could have been added to increase the competition particularly for our not so sharp offensive line these days.
              Yes, Iman Salimi, Payam Niazmand and Mohammad Karimi are three I would've liked to have seen get a call up.

Comment

Yes, Iman Salimi, Payam Niazmand and Mohammad Karimi are three I would've liked to have seen get a call up.
                This doesn't even matter for Iran anymore, we will not even be in the Asian Cup.

Seems Persepolis is getting suspended too.

Comment

This doesn't even matter for Iran anymore, we will not even be in the Asian Cup.

Seems Persepolis is getting suspended too.
                  What are you talking about??

Comment

What are you talking about??
                    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...deration/page3

Even after the warning FIFA gave us last month, they still do this! Idiots.

Comment

I am not worried about Asian Cup 2019 outcome at all. I am worried about post Asian Cup 2019 outcome. Historically this low prestige tournament have been harmful for us. For example, our football went through big mess after AC 2007 and the same thing was close to happen after AC 2015. I do not mind if we send our B or U23 team and start preparing for WCQs 2022 now.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...deration/page3

Even after the warning FIFA gave us last month, they still do this! Idiots.
                        I'm not reading a whole thread. Can someone summarise how it affects Team Melli and not Persepolis.

Comment

I'm not reading a whole thread. Can someone summarise how it affects Team Melli and not Persepolis.
                          Government interference because of mandated retirement age - meaning some in IFF have to resign like Saket because of old age.

Comment

Government interference because of mandated retirement age - meaning some in IFF have to resign like Saket because of old age.
                            How's that government interference? It's just life. You're too old to work according to your country. Time to retire. FIFA are being pernickety AF.

Comment

How's that government interference? It's just life. You're too old to work according to your country. Time to retire. FIFA are being pernickety AF.
                              man ..

Comment

man ..
                                Just a really bad excuse by FIFA. I don't think we'll be taken out the Asian Cup though.

Comment

Working...
                                X