This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing new

Most of those bishoor people are some Perspolisis that are mad about SJH not being

Called up to the TM.

I am a Perspolisi and I agree with what CQ has done with the new player selection and I just

Wished that he would stop calling Masoud Shojaie as well , it’s time for someone else’s to step

Forward and fill up his place.

Comment

There might have been a point to the Masoud and Ashkan haters back when they weren't playing much but given they're both playing 90 minutes regularly nowadays for a succesful team and each have more talent in one droplet of their urine than the rest of the competition combined, there really is no argument to drop them now. They'll both retire after AC so just enjoy these two greats one last time whilst you can before we have to wait another 10 years for anyone of a similar technical ability to come up again (Ghoddos not withstanding obv). To rush their exit so that we can accomodate Karimi, Nourallahi or some other bang average midfielder is madness. As is using their AC spot as some work experience stint for an uncapped teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
        There might have been a point to the Masoud and Ashkan haters back when they weren't playing much but given they're both playing 90 minutes regularly nowadays for a succesful team and each have more talent in one droplet of their urine than the rest of the competition combined, there really is no argument to drop them now. They'll both retire after AC so just enjoy these two greats one last time whilst you can before we have to wait another 10 years for anyone of a similar technical ability to come up again (Ghoddos not withstanding obv). To rush their exit so that we can accomodate Karimi, Nourallahi or some other bang average midfielder is madness. As is using their AC spot as some work experience stint for an uncapped teenager.
        Taz jan...words of wisdom. Shine your light more often...
        Masoud, Ashkan are our pillars. Brave, hardworking and classy.

"Keep shining bright beatiful ones, the world needs your light"
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          To PFDC members/guests:
          I know this has been brought up in the past, but I recently reviewed some of the social media postings by CQ (most recently his tribute to Jalal and his retirement from TM), and I was appalled (this word is an understatement) by the vitriol that some Iranians are posting about CQ. Mind you, I only read the English ones (assuming that those are also the ones that CQ is likely to see), but they were so base that I'm embarrassed as an Iranian. The vile, hateful, nasty, and downright disgusting postings by some Iranians against CQ is a national shame. I know CQ puts up with a LOT of bull outside of social media, but this was clearly an unnecessary strain on CQ. Unfortunately, social media brings out the worst elements of some members of society, and Iran is no exception.
          Long live CQ for his tolerance to our ignorant "hamvatans"
          Exactly, it's appaling. He has to deal with so much peshgel bazi on a regular basis, CQ and the players need our full love &support. Don't let the troublemakers win.
          I sometimes understand why IR doesn't let anybody breath. What's the point, people are so ungrateful.
          Everybody gets punished even those who don't deserve it.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            To PFDC members/guests:

I know this has been brought up in the past, but I recently reviewed some of the social media postings by CQ (most recently his tribute to Jalal and his retirement from TM), and I was appalled (this word is an understatement) by the vitriol that some Iranians are posting about CQ. Mind you, I only read the English ones (assuming that those are also the ones that CQ is likely to see), but they were so base that I'm embarrassed as an Iranian. The vile, hateful, nasty, and downright disgusting postings by some Iranians against CQ is a national shame. I know CQ puts up with a LOT of bull outside of social media, but this was clearly an unnecessary strain on CQ. Unfortunately, social media brings out the worst elements of some members of society, and Iran is no exception.

Long live CQ for his tolerance to our ignorant "hamvatans"
            They even do it on Brighton's page asking where Alireza is every post, and why he doesn't start every game.

It's absolutely terrible. Mob mentality on others because their own country's government doesn't let them have an opinion. I'm still mad about that shit we made that Brazilian model go through over the WC draw and about cursing Messi/Ronaldo out on Instagram.

Thankfully, we are not the only ones since a lot of people are pissed at Turkish fans for loading unrelated pics with "Galatasaray " etc

Comment

Baba jan things like that happen to all the players and teams in the world , its not just Iranians.

As a matter of fact look at Europe and south America , they are much worse than us.

Comment

Now that Branko got his wish to bring Persepolis at par with all other top teams in IPL table in terms of number of games played, can we send TM to training camp?

This club B.S. in Iran has no respect for TM. Like who cares if IPL extends beyond its normal schedule this season.

I want TM in training camp.

Comment

Aziz jan

The TM camp starts on December 17 th in Qatar.

Comment

Any news on the TM list?

The provisional list is due today.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                      Any news on the TM list?

The provisional list is due today.
                      Just came to this thread to ask the same question - anyone know when the provisional list will be announced?
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Just came to this thread to ask the same question - anyone know when the provisional list will be announced?
                        I mean it's fairly easy to guess it.

30 man most likely

Beiranvand
                        Abedzadeh
                        H Hosseini
                        Mazaheri

Pouraliganji
                        M Hosseini
                        Khanzadeh
                        Kanaani
                        Cheshmi
                        Montazeri

Moharrami
                        Rezaeian
                        Mohammadi
                        Hajsafi
                        Ghafouri

Shojaei
                        Dejagah
                        Ezatolahi
                        Ghoddos
                        Ebrahimi
                        Amiri
                        Karimi
                        Nourollahi

Jahanbakhsh
                        Gholizadeh
                        Torabi
                        Taremi

Azmoun
                        Ansarifard
                        Rezaei

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

30 man most likely

Beiranvand
                          Abedzadeh
                          H Hosseini
                          Mazaheri

Pouraliganji
                          M Hosseini
                          Khanzadeh
                          Kanaani
                          Cheshmi
                          Montazeri

Moharrami
                          Rezaeian
                          Mohammadi
                          Hajsafi
                          Ghafouri

Shojaei
                          Dejagah
                          Ezatolahi
                          Ghoddos
                          Ebrahimi
                          Amiri
                          Karimi
                          Nourollahi

Jahanbakhsh
                          Gholizadeh
                          Torabi
                          Taremi

Azmoun
                          Ansarifard
                          Rezaei
                          Lol isn’t it always.....still exciting to see the announcement though as much as we think we can predict it
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Shoja is much better than Khanzadeh, Cheshmi, Montazeri and Kanaani, he is a full package defender who can push attack, excellent on set pieces and aerial battles. very comfortable with building plays from the back end, he can also play as RB, he is not Seyed Jalal at his prime and both Majid Hosseini and PAG passing ahead of him but he can easily make the list of TM at least. Kind of sucks to not see him in even top 35 list. It again shows for CQ, Morgh ye paa dare!

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                              Aziz jan

The TM camp starts on December 17 th in Qatar.
                              Thanks, but isn't that too late. .. They could have paused the stupid IPL for the sake of our TM who hasn't won the Asian Cup close to 5 decades.
                              I guess this was courtesy of BranGo to got his wish come true for brining Perspolise league games at par with the remaining teams before the winter break.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

30 man most likely

Beiranvand
                                Abedzadeh
                                H Hosseini
                                Mazaheri

Pouraliganji
                                M Hosseini
                                Khanzadeh
                                Kanaani
                                Cheshmi
                                Montazeri

Moharrami
                                Rezaeian
                                Mohammadi
                                Hajsafi
                                Ghafouri

Shojaei
                                Dejagah
                                Ezatolahi
                                Ghoddos
                                Ebrahimi
                                Amiri
                                Karimi
                                Nourollahi

Jahanbakhsh
                                Gholizadeh
                                Torabi
                                Taremi

Azmoun
                                Ansarifard
                                Rezaei
                                It looks like the best of what we got .. although a few league players could have been added to increase the competition particularly for our not so sharp offensive line these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X