This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    Honestly poor guy has aged soooo much since he took over TM job. I have no idea how he managed coping with all the BS going on in the country. I as an Iranian cannot stand the environment for one bit. It’s not like he couldn’t have made the same money (if not more) in other countries.

My only guess is Iran’s high probables of qualifying to WC compared to many other available options he had had is the sole reason behind his long stay in Iran and TM. Plus he genuinely loves his boys in TM and enjoys coaching them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What are you talking about

I have aged more just watching them all these years:

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
      What are you talking about

I have aged more just watching them all these years:
      and also to note: Afshin Ghotbi is not too far now

Comment

U think Afshin G is an option? I vote CQ, Afshin in 10 years if any good.
        Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Might as well put a case of beer in net if we hire qotbi as coach
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I would never go with Ghotibi as team melli coach again. He hasn't proven anything. He is just another mediocre Iranian coach!

Comment

If I had to choose a domestic coach, I would go with Golmohammadi, he has proven himself to be a influential manager. He is doing with Padideh what he was doing with Zob Ahan. His teams always play with ball possession and fluidity.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I agree

Golmohamadi is the best domestic coach in Iran right now.

Comment

Yes but is he connected enough internationally (are any of our local coaches???) to get things rolling?

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                    Yes but is he connected enough internationally (are any of our local coaches???) to get things rolling?
                    what?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      what?

Are our domestic coaches as connected and respected as CQ in the football world?

Comment

Are our domestic coaches as connected and respected as CQ in the football world?
                        I dont think anybody is arguing that lol. Were just saying out of the domestic coaches golmo is the best. Nothing to do with national team or CQ.

And you can answer your own question, obviously no iranian coach or player is anywhere near as well connected and respected as CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          I dont think anybody is arguing that lol. Were just saying out of the domestic coaches golmo is the best. Nothing to do with national team or CQ.

And you can answer your own question, obviously no iranian coach or player is anywhere near as well connected and respected as CQ.
                          So basically we're going back to the dark ages if CQ leaves. Affirmative.

Comment

Clearly a rhetorical question, as any 10 year old can deduce the answer based on CQs record.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Clearly a rhetorical question, as any 10 year old can deduce the answer based on CQs record.
                              Hallelujah...ha..lle..luuu..jaaah

Comment

To PFDC members/guests:

I know this has been brought up in the past, but I recently reviewed some of the social media postings by CQ (most recently his tribute to Jalal and his retirement from TM), and I was appalled (this word is an understatement) by the vitriol that some Iranians are posting about CQ. Mind you, I only read the English ones (assuming that those are also the ones that CQ is likely to see), but they were so base that I'm embarrassed as an Iranian. The vile, hateful, nasty, and downright disgusting postings by some Iranians against CQ is a national shame. I know CQ puts up with a LOT of bull outside of social media, but this was clearly an unnecessary strain on CQ. Unfortunately, social media brings out the worst elements of some members of society, and Iran is no exception.

Long live CQ for his tolerance to our ignorant "hamvatans"

Comment

Working...
                                X