This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
    Nah. If he knew he had a shot of yet another 4 year extension, he wouldn't be all friendly and optimistic. He'd the usual naggy nancy he's been. Probably has reached terms with Colombia and knows he's leaving thus no point in nagging anymore and just trying to end his tenure on a high note.
    makes sense.... and i fear same..!
    the fact that Columbian FA is willing to wait it out till end of Jan for his arrival shows how bad they desire his services as well..!!
    lets hope they reach an agreement with another coach prior to that..! cause the decision would be too easy to opt for Columbia, even if we reach the AC Final and IFF then try to khayemal him into staying..!!?

Im next to certain, CQ's departure will signal a clear end to our football progress and beginning of the usual mismanagements and slow demise and its eventual relegation to 2nd rate asian footballing power..!!
    we can certainly forget about being ranked in the top 30 FIFA ranking and the top Asian ..! and even-though we currently possess an attractive crop of footballing talent to see us possibly through the WC22 Qualifications, i certainly wouldnt rule out a narrow miss due to kiri, amateurish coaching and typical IFF failings..!

Comment

Even though I believe he was a god sent for our football in 2011 and it will be hard to get some one with his dedication.
      I think 8 years is enough.
      Time for a new coach.

It is a shame that a country with a football team in our caliber and immense potential to be so desperate to think we can never do better.

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
        Even though I believe he was a god sent for our football in 2011 and it will be hard to get some one with his dedication.
        I think 8 years is enough.
        Time for a new coach.
        It is a shame that a country with a football team in our caliber and immense potential to be so desperate to think we can never do better.
        If IR Iran was actually a normal country, then sure, why not a new change? But IR Iran is not a normal country. We will not get anyone near as good as him. No way - best we can do is hold on to him. From the money situation, to lack of infrastructure etc. a great coach will not come.

Comment

Bayad az khodatun basheh ke bemuneh!

CQ understands Iranian psychology.
          Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
            Bayad az khodatun basheh ke bemuneh!
            CQ understands Iranian psychology.
            Bichareh....No wonder why his hair is much more grey these days:
            Carlos Queiroz 2011:
            t1larg.cq.gi.jpg
            Carlos Queiroz 2018:
            carlos-queiroz-m.jpg

Comment

I am not fan of changing logo but if iff wants to do it rubin kazan current logo can be good starting point

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                Carlos Queiroz 2011:
                [ATTACH]18294[/ATTACH]
                Carlos Queiroz 2018:

[ATTACH]18295[/ATTACH]
                Yes, he is a dedicated, harworking, mystical warrior. He needs all our support.
                Let's not forget everything he has done and focus on the future and what his invaluable presence can do for us in the long run.

We need to think long term, not chelo kabab short term.

Sam jan, can u start a pfdc petition for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post
                  Yes, he is a dedicated, harworking, mystical warrior. He needs all our support.
                  Let's not forget everything he has done and focus on the future and what his invaluable presence can do for us in the long run.

We need to think long term, not chelo kabab short term.

Sam jan, can u start a pfdc petition for him?

lol mystical....nice choice of words.

Of course, I 100% agree with you on all of this, including the fact we shouldn't be thinking "chelo kabab short term".

Start a petition to keep him in TM? I've never done such a thing so maybe someone else here is better suited for this. + will it even make a difference?

He'll stay if he wants to / if IFF gives him what he needs to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    I am not fan of changing logo but if iff wants to do it rubin kazan current logo can be good starting point
                    Take the dragon off or whatever that is and put a lion instead and you have one hell of a logo

Comment

lol mystical....nice choice of words.

Of course, I 100% agree with you on all of this, including the fact we shouldn't be thinking "chelo kabab short term".

Start a petition to keep him in TM? I've never done such a thing so maybe someone else here is better suited for this. + will it even make a difference?

He'll stay if he wants to / if IFF gives him what he needs to succeed.

Lol...something mystical about him.

Just out of support petition....

If I may ask, where do u live?

Comment

My deal is this

If CQ makes the final of the AC no matter if we win it or not we better keep him if we can't find someone better.

But if IFF is gona go with a vatani coach instead , no way, forget about it , lets keep CQ anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                          My deal is this

If CQ makes the final of the AC no matter if we win it or not we better keep him if we can't find someone better.

But if IFF is gona go with a vatani coach instead , no way, forget about it , lets keep CQ anyway.

We keep him if we can't find someone better? Is that even possible, or reasonable, if he takes us to our best finish in 40+ years?
                          Even if we lose in the final, that's the best we've done in 40+ years!

Also, even if we lose in the Semis to Japan or another strong team, we should still do everything we can to keep Queiroz.

How can we possibly find another manager to come in, re-shape this team, and improve it from CQ's team within 3 years before 2022???

As great as Carlos Queiroz is, it's taken him 7 years now to bring our team to a state where it was able to earn 4 points at the World Cup group stage.
                          Even if we bring in Guardiola, Klopp, or Mourinho, they won't be able to re-invent our team within 3 years time before the world cup.

We have to keep CQ at allllll costs.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            if we can't find someone better.
                            "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Carlos Queiroz 2011:
                              [ATTACH]18294[/ATTACH]
                              Carlos Queiroz 2018:
                              [ATTACH]18295[/ATTACH]
                              Honestly poor guy has aged soooo much since he took over TM job. I have no idea how he managed coping with all the BS going on in the country. I as an Iranian cannot stand the environment for one bit. It’s not like he couldn’t have made the same money (if not more) in other countries.

My only guess is Iran’s high probables of qualifying to WC compared to many other available options he had had is the sole reason behind his long stay in Iran and TM. Plus he genuinely loves his boys in TM and enjoys coaching them all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

But IFF wont keep CQ if we loose in the quarters or even semis finals , and frankly luck or not we must not lose.

I also think CQ himself would not want to stay either.

Comment

Working...
                                X