X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Good riddance if he decides to go.

Give me that Mahdavikia + Hashemian Combo.

Or Alex Nouri.
    I reckon Alex Nouri was in Tehran that day to watch the WC qualifying match to discuss his appointment after Queiroz. I hope that is the case, he seems very level-headed and motivated. Maybe not so experienced as the other options though.

Comment

Good riddance? Get your South Korean ass out of here boy

Comment

Alex Nouri is not at all ready to take over Iran's national team. He only had a good short 6 month spell with Werder Bremen before getting fired due to poor results. Nouri is definitely a promising young coach with potential, but has a long way to go before being considered to lead our national team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nouri needs to get another Bundesliga gig or become an assistant at a major club

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
            Good riddance? Get your South Korean ass out of here boy
            Give me something more than 1 point in the world cup group stage, and an Asia cup Quarter-Finals exit on a $2mil+ per year salary, and I might give a crap if he leaves.

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            Alex Nouri is not at all ready to take over Iran's national team. He only had a good short 6 month spell with Werder Bremen before getting fired due to poor results. Nouri is definitely a promising young coach with potential, but has a long way to go before being considered to lead our national team.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I think he's in the perfect position to be give 3 years to built a team. I want a young coach with professional exprience. No more Jouryman old coaches past their prime.

Comment

Well he could be the Iranian assistant for TM that all we all would like

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Give me something more than 1 point in the world cup group stage, and an Asia cup Quarter-Finals exit on a $2mil+ per year salary, and I might give a crap if he leaves.
                How about going to the world cup twice in a row for the first time in our history?

How about beating the champions of Copa America and giving Argentina a better fight than any team gave them in the world cup?

How about staying at the top of the Asian rankings ahead of teams whose second division clubs have better facilities than our top five teams put together?

How about fighting for his guys against a federation that before him was used to sending the team to a village in Austria and calling it a "foreign camp" while the traveling officials spent the players' money on their own entourage?

How about building a national training and coordination center for our national teams at every age level AND THEN fighting the federation to take it back after they gave it away?

And I know most CQ bashers aren't old enough to remember, but how about building a team that for the first time in decades actually played as a team? A team that for the first time relied on a system rather than a few stars and wasn't run by competing cliques of players?

You don't have to LOVE the guy or think he's perfect. But the bitterness and hatred some Iranians have against this man is just plain disgusting. It's based on nothing but ignorance and ingratitude...and in many cases a pathetic streak of racism and xenophobia they try to pass off as "nationalism".

Comment

Previous version (Vol. 3) reached almost 100 pages and is closed!
                  Pls continue here in Vol.4!
                  CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                    Well he could be the Iranian assistant for TM that all we all would like
                    We already have an Iranian assistant. His name is Markar Aghajanian.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                      How about going to the world cup twice in a row for the first time in our history?

How about beating the champions of Copa America and giving Argentina a better fight than any team gave them in the world cup?

How about staying at the top of the Asian rankings ahead of teams whose second division clubs have better facilities than our top five teams put together?

How about fighting for his guys against a federation that before him was used to sending the team to a village in Austria and calling it a "foreign camp" while the traveling officials spent the players' money on their own entourage?

How about building a national training and coordination center for our national teams at every age level AND THEN fighting the federation to take it back after they gave it away?

And I know most CQ bashers aren't old enough to remember, but how about building a team that for the first time in decades actually played as a team? A team that for the first time relied on a system rather than a few stars and wasn't run by competing cliques of players?

You don't have to LOVE the guy or think he's perfect. But the bitterness and hatred some Iranians have against this man is just plain disgusting. It's based on nothing but ignorance and ingratitude...and in many cases a pathetic streak of racism and xenophobia they try to pass off as "nationalism".
                      I think some of our members are too young to remember the embarrassing 2004 debacle between Rezaei and Badavi.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        I think some of our members are too young to remember the embarrassing 2004 debacle between Rezaei and Badavi.
                        Exactly. Branko's Team Melli was a team in name only. It was basically a few cliques headed by diva players that couldn't stand each other. The people who keep bringing up Branko's world cup qualification don't remember we lost to Jordan in Tehran in the first round and needed a last second goal against Qatar just to advance to the final qualifying round! And that goal was scored by Hashemian who was brought back to the team by the federation against Branko's wishes!

This is why the system loves Branko. He's their ideal coach. He's Croatian so they can congratulate themselves for hiring a "European", yet at the same time he's as good a Yes Man as you'll find anywhere in Iran. He won't care where his players stay or what kind of farm they practice in as long as he gets his paycheck.

Comment

Now that Dejageah is injured and most probably won't make it to the final roster, should CQ give Payam Sadeghian a chance???
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                            Now that Dejageah is injured and most probably won't make it to the final roster, should CQ give Payam Sadeghian a chance???
                            Nah He should give my boy Daniel Arzani a chance Stud in the making

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                              Nah He should give my boy Daniel Arzani a chance Stud in the making
                              Insert why not both gif here*

Comment

Game vs Libya is cancelled according to TMs Twitter page. Lack of a coach and players apparently is the reason...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X