This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    My bad. He will perform on the 14th. Our game is on the 15th.
    Well at least he might muster some courage and sing “Persian Gulf”. Because we all know how much he loves that Arab money lol.

I would rather not perform in Dubai than to be told not to sing a song that uses a correct term. I was never a big fan of Ebi but after that situation I lost a lot of respect for him.

He is a good business man though. Setting up his show in St. Petersburg the night before Iran plays Morocco. Smart guy.

Comment

Gol Bezan director Pasha Hajian met with Croatia national team head coach, Zlatko Dalic yesterday.

We also had the pleasure of interviewing him not long ago, very interesting interview indeed. Check it out on iTunes, Soundcloud or our website.

Thanks
      Arya

Twitter: @arya_allahverdi

Comment

I don't understand why CQ doesn't try out M. Hosseini from SS in CB position. I would rate him higher than Cheshmi and Khanzadeh as CB!
        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
        >-----------------<
        Marg bar dictator
        >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
          I don't understand why CQ doesn't try out M. Hosseini from SS in CB position. I would rate him higher than Cheshmi and Khanzadeh as CB!
          He's injured.

Comment

Here we go again...

Iran MP slams appearance of footballer [Masoud Shojaei] who played Israeli club

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2018/03/2...-israeli-club/

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
              He's injured.

Are u sure?? Besides, that can't be the Eason as CQ has invited several injured players to the current TM camp.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                Are u sure?? Besides, that can't be the Eason as CQ has invited several injured players to the current TM camp.
                Azmoun, Dejagah, Pouraliganji and Taremi were never not going to be in the squad, even if they had broken legs (god forbid, bezanam be takhte). Majid Hosseini should definitely get tested though. Cheshmi and Khanzadeh are horrendous.

Comment

Lots of attacks against CQ and TM staff these days. TM enemies and opportunists are taking full advantage to try and get themselves and their proxies in by any way possible.

Comment

Had an absolutely amazing time in Graz and watching my first team melli game live.

A fantastic game and an equally excellent atmosphere.

It was an absolute honour to meet with Mr Markar Aghajanyan and Mr Alexandre Lopes, who were absolute gents!

Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh stopped for pictures near us but it was too crowded to take any.

Hope you guys like our photos,

Thanks
                    Arya

Comment

While watching the game tonight, i was thinking what a great prep we have this time!!!

Since we already qualified two games before, we can count the last two ones as prep games, too.

So we already played:

South Korea
                      Syria
                      Togo
                      Russia
                      Panama
                      Venezuela
                      Sierra Leone
                      Tunisia
                      Algeria

Upcoming games:

Syria
                      Uzbekistan
                      Turkey
                      Greece
                      Lithuania

This time we gonna be really prepared!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        While watching the game tonight, i was thinking what a great prep we have this time!!!
                        Since we already qualified two games before, we can count the last two ones as prep games, too.
                        So we already played:
                        South Korea
                        Syria
                        Togo
                        Russia
                        Panama
                        Venezuela
                        Sierra Leone
                        Tunisia
                        Algeria
                        Upcoming games:
                        Syria
                        Uzbekistan
                        Turkey
                        Greece
                        Lithuania
                        This time we gonna be really prepared!
                        I dunno man, CQ was very angry in the press conference after today's game about the opposite to what you claim. I tend to be on CQ's side about this which is that we are woefully underprepared in terms of camps and friendlies in direct comparison to our regional rivals. Some of those games weren't with the full A-team, Sierra Leone wasn't even a B team.

Saudi has their league closing early, a 5 stage preparation program including training camps in Spain currently (matches with belgium, ukraine) and another camp in April and another in May (with games against Italy, Germany and Peru).

I know that we can't compare our resources with Saudi but I can understand CQ's frustrations.

Comment

@DR Strangemoosh

U r right. Just in comparison to the years before

Comment

CQ's latest post:

Thank you Madjer and Algeria for this friendly preparation match for Iran. It was a good victory but also a great opportunity for us to learn. Like I said before, in these international friendlies we win or we learn. The last two games show clearly that we are far away from what we need for the World Cup. Our local players are not prepared and they need a special working program in the next 40 days, so they can grow to World Cup level. They need to be better prepared for the duels, they need strength, speed, they need to train to think and play faster. It is my duty to make the warning. Now the decision is with who manages Iranian football, IR Iran Federation President Mr. Taj, and his Excellency the Sports Minister. We need special training for the local players. Saudi Arabia made a decision: the players will be in camp with the National Team, not playing for the clubs. It is time to decide. Tomorrow is late. #allforteammelli

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              CQ's latest post:

Thank you Madjer and Algeria for this friendly preparation match for Iran. It was a good victory but also a great opportunity for us to learn. Like I said before, in these international friendlies we win or we learn. The last two games show clearly that we are far away from what we need for the World Cup. Our local players are not prepared and they need a special working program in the next 40 days, so they can grow to World Cup level. They need to be better prepared for the duels, they need strength, speed, they need to train to think and play faster. It is my duty to make the warning. Now the decision is with who manages Iranian football, IR Iran Federation President Mr. Taj, and his Excellency the Sports Minister. We need special training for the local players. Saudi Arabia made a decision: the players will be in camp with the National Team, not playing for the clubs. It is time to decide. Tomorrow is late. #allforteammelli
                              Sounds like will have very funny and exciting times ahead of us ...

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                CQ's latest post:

agreed. you can really see the difference between domestic and legionairres more than ever. Its kinda ridiculous. Even supposedly solid domestic players like Ghafouri, Ebrahimi, Aghaei, Chehsmi are considerably off the pace at international level. And lets not even discuss the likes of Amiri, Ali Karimi. But also, I question CQ calling up these domestic players. I rate Mahini, Ansari, Moharrami ( Who btw can play in Defensive Midfield !!!!), all higher than the players mentioned before. All deserve more of run out, especially over guys like Khanzadeh. But now we saw this group of domestic try and fail, I wonder if CQ will test out the likes I mentioned.

Even that I doubt it will make a huge difference. Ultimately the domestic players get too tired after 30-45 mins and are unable to complete even simple passes. There is also real fear in the way some play, bezan ziresh, bc they are afraid they will lose the ball and cause a goal ( I see this especially in Khanzadeh). If abdollahzadeh had managed to get himself to panionios he would have really increased his chances of making the squad, but right now DM for first match next to hajsafi seems to be our only weakness.

Comment

Working...
                                X