This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    One thing going for us is the fear that all teams will have when they enter the pitch against us. We must use that as they know that we are one of the favourites. Believe me their fans will be talking about us with worry.
    True, our performance in WC18 against the likes of Ronaldo and Costa will be remembered for a long time.

Comment

The only thing I see preventing us from lifting the cup is another corrupt Referee like Ben the Scum Bag Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        The only thing I see preventing us from lifting the cup is another corrupt Referee like Ben the Scum Bag Williams.
        You can bet on this with your eyes shut! UAE in collaboration with AFC will ensure TM gets kicked out with corrupt referring! in AC2019, TM will be fighting against the teams and the referees! thats TWO opponents for us to conquer!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
          Let's hope so. I booked my flights yesterday to be there for the semi-final and final game.
          thats a bold/risky move I hope it works out for you man!
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

So weird that a Country like Brazil choses to Play a friendly with a very weak team like EL Salvador who, apart form getting embarrassed, Im sure cannot afford to pay $1 Million for a friendly and our IFF cannot attract Brazil to play a much better team like our own TM who might even upset Brazil in Azadi!!! Im so confused....

Comment

I think Brazil was so desparate to find a team to play that they actually paid El Salvador for that friendly match !!!!
              That country is so poor so they knew better not to ask for any money.
              But no when it comes to Iran and Saudi Arabia, they think that we are all super rich countries
              Wit everything single one of us sitting on an oil field
              So it is only natural that we pay them 2 million $$ for a friendly ????
              I am serious guys
              That’s really true.

Comment

Iran vs Bolivia,

October 16
                Azadi Stadium

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، ديدار تيم های ملی ایران و بولیوی در ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار خواهد شد
                بنا بر هماهنگی ها و تاييد به عمل آمده فی مابین فدراسیون فوتبال ايران و بوليوی دیدار تدارکاتی تيم های ملی این دو کشور روز سه شنبه، شانزدهم اکتبر مصادف با 24 مهر ماه در ورزشگاه ازادی برگزار خواهد شد.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                  I think Brazil was so desparate to find a team to play that they actually paid El Salvador for that friendly match !!!!
                  That country is so poor so they knew better not to ask for any money.
                  But no when it comes to Iran and Saudi Arabia, they think that we are all super rich countries
                  Wit everything single one of us sitting on an oil field
                  So it is only natural that we pay them 2 million $$ for a friendly ????
                  I am serious guys
                  That’s really true.
                  That could be an interesting theory. It's just that Brazil are never desperate to find a friendly. Everybody wants to play against Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Iran vs Bolivia,

October 16
                    Azadi Stadium

به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، ديدار تيم های ملی ایران و بولیوی در ورزشگاه آزادی برگزار خواهد شد
                    بنا بر هماهنگی ها و تاييد به عمل آمده فی مابین فدراسیون فوتبال ايران و بوليوی دیدار تدارکاتی تيم های ملی این دو کشور روز سه شنبه، شانزدهم اکتبر مصادف با 24 مهر ماه در ورزشگاه ازادی برگزار خواهد شد.
                    Waiting for the cancellation.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Iran vs Bolivia,

October 16
                      Azadi Stadium

Excellent if true would be a great friendly
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bolivia is great, Now let's get El Salvador.

Comment

something new I suppose

Comment

Our group opponents Iraq will play vs. Argentina next month, and potentially Brazil.

Comment

Good for Iraq, nothing boosts your confidence better than getting trashed while playing your best..

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                Bolivia is great, Now let's get El Salvador.
                                Why El Salvador? Just wondering
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X