Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to talk bad about Sardar Azmoun but I expected so much more from Messi. It was the best ever World Cup 2018 in Russia for Iran. I know from before Sardar Azmoun would be back. I am happy Carlos Quriouz stay with us and I hope in World Cup 2022 we can bring the big suprise to the World! I saying it is Carlos Quriouz 3th World Cup with Iran by 2022

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
      Mazaheri has personal issues
      this is the first I'm hearing of this - personal issues as in something is going on in his personal life or personal issues with staff?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        this is the first I'm hearing of this - personal issues as in something is going on in his personal life or personal issues with staff?
        Personal life

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Personal life
          damn thats a shame, hope he's ok. loved his comments he made during the WC about the team being one and so unified.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

When is the CAFA cup suppose to take place? Now that we don't have any friendlies, we should send our A team to those games just to gain team chemistry. It's better than no friendlies and cant be worse than those guys we played from Africa before the WC.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              please dont create hashiye for tm

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                please dont create hashiye for tm
                how is me asking a question creating hashiye?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Azmoun will soon be a myth

Like rahmati and aghilli
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Azmoun will soon be a myth

Like rahmati and aghilli
                    The irony in all this for me is the difference in how Khalatbari and Azmoun were treated. Khalatbari would leave his life on the pitch for TM and at his prime was left off the team and never called...Azmoun quit TM and gets a reinvite. Of course we do not know all the background info but CQ never really said a negative thing about Khalatbari and he is usually outspoken on these issues.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Mutiny and Treason within IFF !!!???
                      It is now for certain that there are people within the IFF who want to see TM fail.
                      Documents have been released that shows IFF has received an offer for Iran to play Argentina and Columbia in USA in November 2018 For free , all expenses paid and even to get $600000 , however this offer was kept unanswered,hidden and away from Taj and CQfor such long time
                      So that company finally pulled it back.
                      I am not sure if this deal is completely dead or it is being renegotiated for March 2019 after the AC ????????
                      But Now do you all see why we are so struggling to set up badly needed friendlies or find good quality teams to play ???!!???
                      This is why.
                      We will fail in the next AC.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                        Mutiny and Treason within IFF
                        It is now for certain that there are people within the IFF who want to see TM fail.
                        Documents have been released that shows IFF has received an offer to play Argentina and Columbia in the USA in the month of November For free , all expenses paid and even to get $600000 , however this offer was kept unanswered and away from Taj and CQ !!!
                        So that company pulled it back.
                        I am nonot sure if the deal is completely dead or it is being renegotiated for March 2019 after the AC ????????
                        Now you see why we are so struggling to find good quality teams to play ???!!???
                        This is why.
                        That is for next year after Asian cup on March after CQ contracts End( unless he manage to go final).

Comment

But originally they wanted TM to play those 2 teams next November not March of 2019 !!!!!

Iran badly needs these good friendly matches to prepare for the AC.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                            But originally they wanted TM to play those 2 teams next November !!!!!!!
                            Invitation was from a broker company not Argentina or... and not confirm. More like a suggestion . CQ denied such invitation during 90 show . Current invitation is the same

Comment

Yes it was one of the largest and most reputable brokerages in the soccer world.

SGM of Switzerland ( sports global management )

The offer was very valid and reall

Comment

^^

Tasnim has copies of invitations and details. Tasnim reporter Moharami insist. IFF official(s) failed to informed TM about earlier invitation for November 2018.

Agent is. Sport Global Management (Sport GM SA)
                                Sports

Comment

Working...
                                X