Page 176 of 513 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178186226276 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 5121

Thread: TM-News- Vol. 4

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by shahname View Post
    It is like he wants to bully Ghoddos because he is new in the squad. Actually I have had some reservations about the personality of Ramin all along the way. The manner in which he disappeared from PP and his disciplinary issues before that should tell you something about him.
    ramin has a face you just want to punch. dont get me wrong he did good going to europe, but my god he has such a punchable face with that kiri attitude

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enikoravesh For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,276 Times in 618 Posts
    Bichareh Ramin, what has he done to deserve this onslaught?

It’s like those that drive Land Rover Discovery, they are really saying I loved to drive a Range Rover but I couldn’t afford one.

Well with Ramin, he really wanted to be a Ronaldo, but he can only Pose as one!

Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enikoravesh View Post
    ramin has a face you just want to punch. dont get me wrong he did good going to europe, but my god he has such a punchable face with that kiri attitude
    The best way to describe him is just....Fucking Cringe.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JamB For This Useful Post:

General Member
    Thanks
    Our boys are just fucking khoshtips like every other Persian. Its genetics.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Danoosh For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,978 Times in 6,622 Posts
    You guys are really over analyzing Ramin and Saman in that video. It was harmless.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,685 Times in 668 Posts
    Good support lads. I just watched the 5 second clip of his assault, anyone know what address I should put on my death threat letters for him?

PFDC Supporter
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,692 Times in 1,806 Posts
    I don't know what the context is but look at Ramin's face and look at Saman's face.

Ramin is clearly being a prick.... Unfortunately some of our boys aren't the most intelligent or educated. Look at his instagram, the guy is a grade A buffoon.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,103 Times in 958 Posts
    seriously you guys should show some respect to Ramin for doing so much for TM in his position. it seems like as some of you guys hesadat mikonin be ramin.. fk sakes he's our country men and a soldier for TM.. lets assume he scores in the wc against morocco you all will be jumpin on his balls!

stop this character discrimination and style discrimination please.. grow up please. let them be who they are and just appreciate what they do instead of masghare kardan! it will make you look like you have some kind of personality issue.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to euphory For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,571 Times in 499 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I don't know what the context is but look at Ramin's face and look at Saman's face.
    Ramin is clearly being a prick.... Unfortunately some of our boys aren't the most intelligent or educated. Look at his instagram, the guy is a grade A buffoon.
    I've lived long enough to know when someone is a douchebag. As Bill Maher says....I don't know for a fact that Ramin is a douchebag, but I know it's true. What a tool, I hope he gets benched. He's not good enough to act like Cristiano. you can tell he's dahati too, buttoning both buttons. between his stupid instagram posts, his photos with his lamborghini, and his senseless red cards...jesus.'

EDIT: having said that, he's OUR douchebag and i still support him. ALL FOR TEAM MELLI!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ramingeles2000 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 Times in 485 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    I've lived long enough to know when someone is a douchebag. As Bill Maher says....I don't know for a fact that Ramin is a douchebag, but I know it's true. What a tool, I hope he gets benched. He's not good enough to act like Cristiano. you can tell he's dahati too, buttoning both buttons. between his stupid instagram posts, his photos with his lamborghini, and his senseless red cards...jesus.'

EDIT: having said that, he's OUR douchebag and i still support him. ALL FOR TEAM MELLI!
    Come on guys you are reading too much into it. Half the time poor Saman doesn't even understand what is being said so he looks on with a blank face. Lets not rip into any player as yet

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Omids For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 371

You do not have permission to view the list of names.