Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose morinho had one famous press conf 1 week ago yelling respect respect thats what cq is refering to

Comment

CQ is referring to Jose Mourinho's post game interview after MU lost to the Spurs 3-0 at home. JM used the term respect to remind the reporters how many times he has won the title. I believe CQ is referring to that since he thinks he is not respected enough by the media after coming back to Iran and working without a contract and in face of all the economic and social difficulties in the country. There was a lot of talk in the media about him attending the first training session in his jeans and also all the questions about not inviting more players from Perspolis (only one current player namely Beiranvand was invited to the TM camp). I tend to agree with CQ and I honor him for his commitment to TM after not being paid for months due to the sanctions (IFF tried to pay him twice and the wire was rejected due to sanctions) and also IFF's lack of success in scheduling all the friendlys that he requested in preparation for AC.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        What is he referring to? who the F*ck is Jose?
        He's sick of the disrespect Iranian and foreign media give him plus all the fake speculation they make up.
        The Jose reference has been explained better above.

Comment

I don’t understand why should CQ give a fuck about the none sense bullshit published by Iranian media?

He is a great person and the best ever advocate of Iranian football and it is totally understandable why he is so offended, but he seems to spend too much energy for reacting to some low-life journalists who should simply be ignored.

Comment

Drama and more drama. CQ sure likes to throw gasoline on the fire. As if coaches should be immune from media bs. I want respect from media so I will lash out using Trump tactics. I want hashieh free TM so I'll invite Azmoun a guy who retired from the team.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              I don’t understand why should CQ give a fuck about the none sense bullshit published by Iranian media?

He is a great person and the best ever advocate of Iranian football and it is totally understandable why he is so offended, but he seems to spend too much energy for reacting to some low-life journalists who should simply be ignored.
              Its the Alex Ferguson method. Protect your players by taking the criticism and playing with the media.

Comment

cq is such a pro , he control the iff and the iranian media

Comment

On a different note, did Azmoun report to the Team Melli camp yet? Because if he doesn't, that was it for him and the national team, at least for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                    On a different note, did Azmoun report to the Team Melli camp yet? Because if he doesn't, that was it for him and the national team, at least for a long time.
                    He didn't and doubt he join TM in this camp, but have a feeling he will play in AC, he still has CQ support, i think they will change his childish mind before AC!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                      It is a rumor , no way to know even if it's true.
                      SA has certain demands ( issues related to mother side of family).
                      CQ is trying to resolve the issue through IFF.
                      It's IFF, TM , CQ Sad soup opera , for some it's more important than results itself.

Comment

Uzbekistan tied with Syria last night 1:1.
                        They will use their reserve players ( those who did not played last night) versus Iran
                        کوپر: بازیکنان ذخیره بازی با سوریه برابر ایران به میدان می روند/ برخی تاکتيك ها را در این بازی امتحان می کنیم
                        سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ازبکستان اعلام کرد بازیکنانی که در بازی تدارکاتی با سوریه ذخیره بودند برابر ایران به میدان خواهند رفت.

Last time. They played us with their U21 team, this time B team.
                        No respects. Why not we send our U 16 team?
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 09-06-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Ja who Rezaei has an injury will miss Tajik game.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Ja who Rezaei has an injury will miss Tajik game.
                            What?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              What?
                              Sorry Kaveh Rezaei

I often post via iPhone and sometimes auto correct does that my apology

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                Sorry Kaveh Rezaei

I often post via iPhone and sometimes auto correct does that my apology
                                Cool, and I think you mean the Uzbekistan game, right? Cause I didnt hear about a Tajikistan game?

Comment

Working...
                                X