Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Iransk Fotboll, Kaveh got injured at the TM training session.

F%*K. God F%*King damn it. This was his chance to take over the TM striker position for good. I just hope it's nothing too serious.

Comment

If Kaveh missed entire CL group stage then he might never recover to starting XI in brugge

Comment

the injury is minor. Chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          If Kaveh missed entire CL group stage then he might never recover to starting XI in brugge
          Calm down now dadash

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Calm down now dadash
            some people on here literally think of the worst, most depressing possibilities immediately. So bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              some people on here literally think of the worst, most depressing possibilities immediately. So bizarre.
              I just think there's a small window between now and the Asian Cup, and even missing one friendly/Camp is not good for someone like Kaveh who is looking to take over the starting job.

Comment

And in other news: Our rival Iraq gets a new coach:

Baghdad: Newly appointed Iraq head coach Srečko Katanec is eager to get started on charting the team's AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019 challenge.
                The 55-year-old former Slovenia and Yugoslavia international, who had also previously managed Macedonia, United Arab Emirates and Slovenia, said there would be a transitioning period but he is committed in ensuring Iraq achieve success.

“I am happy and proud to be the new coach of Iraq but there is not going to be a quick solution,” said Katanec, who has replaced Basim Qasim.

“This is going to be a long process and it is going to take time to build the team at all levels. It is an exciting challenge, however, as there is a lot of talent in Iraq and if we can start moving in the right direction, then I am confident that we can have success.”

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  I just think there's a small window between now and the Asian Cup, and even missing one friendly/Camp is not good for someone like Kaveh who is looking to take over the starting job.
                  CQ loves Azmoun. Even if Kaveh impresses, as soon as Azmoun is back he will start again.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    CQ loves Azmoun. Even if Kaveh impresses, as soon as Azmoun is back he will start again.
                    Well tbh, Azmoun was very good during qualification. and CQ is most of the time loyal to the ones who helped him during years.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Well tbh, Azmoun was very good during qualification. and CQ is most of the time royal to the ones who helped him during years.
                      although we did see during WC he isnt afraid to ditch loyalty. Look at gucci and Jalal for example

Comment

Why is no one discussing CQ's most recent Instagram post? That's major news! https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWzo8qh...ueiroz_oficial

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                          Why is no one discussing CQ's most recent Instagram post? That's major news! https://www.instagram.com/p/BnWzo8qh...ueiroz_oficial
                          What is he referring to? who the F*ck is Jose?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            What is he referring to? who the F*ck is Jose?
                            Ever heard of Mourinho? The message is intentionally held vague. Lots of speculation in the media.

Comment

Amazing interview about CQs pro and cons vs GN!

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=56255

Comment

I love you Carlos! 👑❤️

He cares more for Iran than some so-called Iranians. Who works without a contract? A man who loves the people he is working for.

Comment

Working...
                                X