X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^
    OK back to topic guys!
    Use Gen Forum!
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Dutch women drooling over our boys

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjpMTxEhmGG/?hl=en

Comment

Turkey’s B team does not beat us in an official match

Thier A team maybe

Comment

Apologies if this has already been posted.
          Once again CQ preps makes us distinguishable as the first to arrive with so many News agencies covering it.
          herewith a screening:
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTuvR6wd844
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post

Once again CQ preps majes us distinguishable as the first to arrive with so many News agencies covering it.
            herewith a screening:

Amazing that ATA Airlines was able to paint the livery that quick. Mad props to them. It feels like it was a couple of days ago that they started the painting process.

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post

Once again CQ preps majes us distinguishable as the first to arrive with so many News agencies covering it.
              herewith a screening:

Wtf is going on at 1.05 in the video? It looks like Ramin wants to take Saman’s spot and that Saman gets pissed off . I hope I am wrong though.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                Wtf is going on at 1.05 in the video? It looks like Ramin wants to take Saman’s spot and that Saman gets pissed off . I hope I am wrong though.
                ha ha yes i realized that also

Comment

It is like he wants to bully Ghoddos because he is new in the squad. Actually I have had some reservations about the personality of Ramin all along the way. The manner in which he disappeared from PP and his disciplinary issues before that should tell you something about him.
                  sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                  >-----------------<
                  Marg bar dictator
                  >-----------------<

Comment

Rezaein is going to confuse the hell out of girls when standing next to ronaldo
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

And towards the end of the video, someone is saying, “Baseh, baseh, jam koneem!” =)

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                        It is like he wants to bully Ghoddos because he is new in the squad. Actually I have had some reservations about the personality of Ramin all along the way. The manner in which he disappeared from PP and his disciplinary issues before that should tell you something about him.
                        ramin has a face you just want to punch. dont get me wrong he did good going to europe, but my god he has such a punchable face with that kiri attitude

Comment

Bichareh Ramin, what has he done to deserve this onslaught?

It’s like those that drive Land Rover Discovery, they are really saying I loved to drive a Range Rover but I couldn’t afford one.

Well with Ramin, he really wanted to be a Ronaldo, but he can only Pose as one!
                          sigpic
                          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by enikoravesh View Post
                            ramin has a face you just want to punch. dont get me wrong he did good going to europe, but my god he has such a punchable face with that kiri attitude
                            The best way to describe him is just....Fucking Cringe.

Comment

Our boys are just fucking khoshtips like every other Persian. Its genetics.

Comment

You guys are really over analyzing Ramin and Saman in that video. It was harmless.

Comment

Working...
                                X