TM-News- Vol. 4 - Page 174

Closed Thread
Page 174 of 513 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 5121

Thread: TM-News- Vol. 4

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,589 Times in 2,341 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by FF187 View Post
    unfortunately Turkey still beats us with their B team. this genetically superior story was told 70 years ago dude. wake up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    I mean they tied Russia today and Tunisia the other day...? We could have won that match if we didn't play Cheshmi!

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,087 Times in 6,664 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FF187 View Post
    unfortunately Turkey still beats us with their B team. this genetically superior story was told 70 years ago dude. wake up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    Now who believes in genetic superiority?

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

Power Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

TM-News- Vol. 4

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    please someone tell me there's a pic of Torabi amongst that lot, most probably in his trackies with a cigarette rolled up behind his ear.
    Loooooooooool
    Probably after he sold a batch of heroine to some russian junkie on the streets
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to val For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Now who believes in genetic superiority?
    Actually genetically "superior" might be true but not the way most people would presume.

The reason we might have a genetically advantage is because of the adverse genepool that is present in Iran today. I mean, except our own Persian genes, we have been introduced to greek, Roman, Arab and Mongol/Asiatic genes beside Turkish. So this variety in genes, believes it or not, can be an important factor in us being a talented nation.

A good example of talent is right here in our own forum. Look at the illustrations that our member "Legofish" make of TM players. There you have yet another talented guy.

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 Times in 528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shahname View Post
    Actually genetically "superior" might be true but not the way most people would presume.

The reason we might have a genetically advantage is because of the adverse genepool that is present in Iran today. I mean, except our own Persian genes, we have been introduced to greek, Roman, Arab and Mongol/Asiatic genes beside Turkish. So this variety in genes, believes it or not, can be an important factor in us being a talented nation.

Lol you guys need to stop with this. They won because they played better. End of story. Please let's not make a fool of ourselves here !

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,870 Times in 724 Posts
    What is all of this BS on genetic superiority, some of you would be no different from the KKK had you been born white. Hope it’s just a joke...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TM4LIFE For This Useful Post:

Super Moderator
    ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,121 Times in 4,353 Posts
    TM arrived Russia as first team in WC
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adesor Vafaseya For This Useful Post:

PFDC Top Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 Times in 1,671 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Lmao, I actually got happy/surprised that they all had the top button only done and then I realised I missed Ramin. The king of cringe strikes again
    Baba, he’s only trying to show off his great chest-to-waistline ratio by buttoning both, leave the badbakht alone =)

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,870 Times in 843 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Realist View Post
    Like him or not CQ has given TM Personality, character and credential - To those that criticize him and of course you are entitled to your opinion but, add the results on the field, the above pic, Pec Centre, Private jet taking the TM to Russia, influx of Iranian players playing in Europe, quality training camps, the list goes on as to how CQ has turned things around and generated respect for our boys and country. I am for one am ever so grateful.

We all knew that one of CQ’s player selection requirements was being physical which is clearly evident from the above picture, well add to that the look. Now put the Moroccans next to them, 😆 No, just kiddin!
    So handsome this team is .... GQ Style!

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    What is all of this BS on genetic superiority, some of you would be no different from the KKK had you been born white. Hope it’s just a joke...
    Actually I didn't bring up this subject, I just tried to shed some scientific light on it.

And I didn´say we are genetically superior. I said "superior". What I meant was talented.

AND what I did say has nothing to do with being racist or KKK. On the contrary!! Unfortunately some of you guys don't understand a simple notion.

What I said is the fact that because we have so many different genes in our genepool from different races, which has being introduced throughout history, it actually can be a factor in us being talented. Thus it has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with embracing the fact, that we are not "pure" Persian gene but a mix of different genes from a whole lot of different races. Now if some of you guys call that racism, it is pure stupidity on your behalf!

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 33

You do not have permission to view the list of names.