This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    The friendlies were both set to take place in the States.
    Oh ok. That makes sense...odd Argentina would request that.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Oh ok. That makes sense...odd Argentina would request that.

Argentina loves playing friendlies in third countries.

Comment

Argentina loves playing friendlies in third countries.
        Ya but Iran in USA...after their Israel cancellation snub seems odd. Maybe some people live under a rock and aren't aware of current affairs?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Which to be fair I disagree with CQ. We have to travel all the time for tournaments...if you are desperate to get friendlies who in the right mind turns down such a world class opponent? Plus you say you want to distance the team from hashieh and protect your players...what better than a friendly in Argentina with world class resources...make it a mini camp!

i agree we need to play strong friendlies, at the right time though, now is not the right time
          due to few reason
          1. iran economy is very bad, with the toman going down everyday(unless argentina is paying for our flight and hotel then i am for it)
          2. in asian cup we wanna play attacking football, while playing argentina mean we cant train on our attacking capabalities, hence the friendly is waste of time
          3. we should play team like this after asian cup when we can regroup and can afford trial and error for our team and have friendlies like that

Comment

That's not what CQ said.
            Argentina invited TM, but CQ said such a game is to prepare Argentina, rather than Iran. TM would have to travel to America anyways, so there is no point.
            Are you sure? The way I heard it was that he first said there is no such offer, and then started talking about how a game like that wouldn't prepare Iran any way.

I might have to go take another listen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              Are you sure? The way I heard it was that he first said there is no such offer, and then started talking about how a game like that wouldn't prepare Iran any way.

I might have to go take another listen.
              Thats exactly what CQ said, he said its a rumour, and if it were true, IFF doesn't have the funds to support such a game....

Comment

More news about the friendly rumours:
                http://90tv.ir/news/478870/کیروش-موض...¨ÛŒ-میروم
                CQ doesn't believes the friendly offers to be true but seems like he would be glad if TM actually has those offers.
                http://90tv.ir/news/478873/دپارتمان-...µØ§Ø¯Ø±-کرد
                IFF now says that CQ had no news about these matches.
                So the ball is now in IFF's court. If it is not fully made up news, then they should arrange these matches since CQ isn't objecting.

Comment

if we make 600k from the friendlies we can play them, unless is played in dubai, like the brazil match.

Comment

Can't some rich Iranian millionaire give back to his community and help us set up a friendly??? Or set up a TM go fund me page???

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      Can't some rich Iranian millionaire give back to his community and help us set up a friendly??? Or set up a TM go fund me page???
                      Looking at you Farhad Moshiri...2 years with a majority stake in Everton FC, no effort to bring any Iranians to England
                      بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                      عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
                        Looking at you Farhad Moshiri...2 years with a majority stake in Everton FC, no effort to bring any Iranians to England
                        For real... he only thinks about his pocket

Comment

suppoedly, according to berdyev they sat down and he tried to take azmoun to everton.

Comment

Isn't Moshiri supposedly a front for Russian money?

Comment

Friendly offers might not be too surprising, Copa America is coming up and many teams like Argentina/Colombia want to know how to break down tough defensive setups that are becoming the norm among less hyper-talented and technical teams. Our WC performance no doubt caught the attention of many many people, all of whom likely tuned in expecting to check out Spain/Portugal’s performance but were pleasantly surprised that they were given a run for their money by the underdog. Who knows, maybe they’re not even asking for money?

I expect a cancellation in T-4 days

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                Friendly offers might not be too surprising, Copa America is coming up and many teams like Argentina/Colombia want to know how to break down tough defensive setups that are becoming the norm among less hyper-talented and technical teams. Our WC performance no doubt caught the attention of many many people, all of whom likely tuned in expecting to check out Spain/Portugal’s performance but were pleasantly surprised that they were given a run for their money by the underdog. Who knows, maybe they’re not even asking for money?

I expect a cancellation in T-4 days
                                Plus now with these new Europa and CONCACAF world leagues you have to be well organized and schedule friendlies way in advance!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X