Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, both are certainly desperate to play us. They think we are Saudi Arabia and would pay a million dollars...so won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Yeah, both are certainly desperate to play us. They think we are Saudi Arabia and would pay a million dollars...so won't happen.
      Don't forget Israel want to play TM in a friendly in Tehran aswell lol. It was even bibi that requested the friendly!

According to the site, It would be for March 2019, ie exactly the same time we had the Sweden/Chile friendlies (just after asian cup). However Colombia is very unlikely, they are US best friend in South America. And for Argentina, they have good relations with the US, just had a lot of drama with the cancellation of the israel friendly. I don't expect them to play Iran just after that

Comment

گزارش تصویری

ت1397/06/12-18:59

گزارش تصویری از تمرین تیم ملی فوتبال بزرگسالان

Comment

Carlos states on navad he is still negotiating with IFF and has not signed final contract. Apparently 2 outstanding issues remain.

He declines to elaborate on what these issues are.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

So guys, as per the pictures we can see the legionaries are there (Gholizadeh, Morteza, Majid etc...) I guess the others will arrive at another time (Jahanbakhsh and co). PS: no sign of Azmoun!

Comment

Don't expect any decent TM friendlies. CQ said they sent out over a dozen invitations to federations for friendlies. Most just straight up ignored IFF.
              I think They're being told not to play TM.

Comment

So, when will UHL Sport kick in?

Comment

To add to what Nokhodi mentioned, it seems that their is a latent ban by world federations on our IFF. Per CQ IFF is struggling to secure friendlies, which has severely hampered CQs plan. so who's fault is this? IFF ? CQ? Trump? or Iranian Governments political stance?...It seems CQ is staying, but i doubt we will have any decent preparations, Not a very good news and now we need to rely on individual talent to put TM through to the final...

Comment

Also TASNEEEM mentioned a game with Argentina which CQ said is pure nonsense as IFF does not even have the money to buy proper kits or pay for camps, let alone pay $1,000,000 for a game against Argentina!! He puts us in a very poor light in terms of funding, preparation and objectives, and is solely relying on his skills, his players skills and determination and what IFF has done so far for the team.....

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      Also TASNEEEM mentioned a game with Argentina which CQ said is pure nonsense as IFF does not even have the money to buy proper kits or pay for camps, let alone pay $1,000,000 for a game against Argentina!! He puts us in a very poor light in terms of funding, preparation and objectives, and is solely relying on his skills, his players skills and determination and what IFF has done so far for the team.....
                      That's not what CQ said.
                      Argentina invited TM, but CQ said such a game is to prepare Argentina, rather than Iran. TM would have to travel to America anyways, so there is no point.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        What else is new? Sounds like the same issues right after 2014 WC. Nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          That's not what CQ said.
                          Argentina invited TM, but CQ said such a game is to prepare Argentina, rather than Iran. TM would have to travel to America anyways, so there is no point.
                          Which to be fair I disagree with CQ. We have to travel all the time for tournaments...if you are desperate to get friendlies who in the right mind turns down such a world class opponent? Plus you say you want to distance the team from hashieh and protect your players...what better than a friendly in Argentina with world class resources...make it a mini camp!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            Which to be fair I disagree with CQ. We have to travel all the time for tournaments...if you are desperate to get friendlies who in the right mind turns down such a world class opponent? Plus you say you want to distance the team from hashieh and protect your players...what better than a friendly in Argentina with world class resources...make it a mini camp!

There is no point because we wouldn't get visas to USA to play a friendly against Argentina.

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                              There is no point because we wouldn't get visas to USA to play a friendly against Argentina.
                              I have not researched this but I sincerely doubt only way to Argentina is through USA. Cuba has flights, many central american nation's or even through South East Asia could provide routes.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

The friendlies were both set to take place in the States.

Comment

Working...
                                X