Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International week. Who are we playing? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran Doost View Post
      International week. Who are we playing? Anyone?
      I’ll give you one guess...it’s a country that starts with U and ends in -stan.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Lol consistency in coaching staff? Where is Nekounam? Omid Namazi? Wasn't Karimi an assistant at one point? Many have quit his team. Plus the guy is such a drama queen about staying or going it's pathetic.
        Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
        eeeeeh Mayeli Kohan toee? Inja chikar mikoni?
        Last edited by Real Madrid Fan; 09-01-2018, 09:48 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Lol consistency in coaching staff? Where is Nekounam? Omid Namazi? Wasn't Karimi an assistant at one point? Many have quit his team. Plus the guy is such a drama queen about staying or going it's pathetic.

Mikko Kujala has been with the team for almost 6 years now. Oceano de Cruz and Markar Aghajanian have been around for almost 5 years. Why are you so dramatic dude, chill.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
            Honestly, I was initially against CQ signing an extension to WC2022. Now I think it would be a good idea.
            One of the reasons for TM success in the past years has been consistency in coaching staff, something that most Asian nations don't have. This is a first for TM as well, to have a coach for more than one world cup, this can be the difference maker for us in the qualifications.
            We should remember that Qatar is directly qualified so Asia only gets three direct seeds. This means that we have to eliminate either South Korea, Japan, or Australia to qualify.
            Asia still gets 4 direct seeds, there is one seed specifically for the host, so it won't affect continental seeds. Qualifiers will be the exact same as they were.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
              Asia still gets 4 direct seeds, there is one seed specifically for the host, so it won't affect continental seeds. Qualifiers will be the exact same as they were.
              Oh wow what a relief, I remember reading somewhere about 1 year ago that Asia only gets 3.5 spots.

Comment

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
                Mikko Kujala has been with the team for almost 6 years now. Oceano de Cruz and Markar Aghajanian have been around for almost 5 years. Why are you so dramatic dude, chill.
                Not dramatic at all. You either love CQ blindly or leave wanting to kill him. He is a polarizing figure and every interview about him during the WC had the same response by those closest to him. He has two tactics...park the bus (on the field) and divide and conquer (off the field). I for one am tired, bored, and frustrated with these game plans. We play the exact same way against Korea as we do against Spain. Our attacking prowess is next to zero. Time for change...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                  eeeeeh Mayeli Kohan toee? Inja chikar mikoni?
                  I prefer Mayeli-Oz

Comment

Can't wait to see their training photos and if they are anything close to what we got in Russia:

We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

LOL @ peyrovani for posting pics of all the Persepolis players he thought deserved call ups. This guy was CQs #1 supporter not that long ago seyyed jalal posted a few too
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Not dramatic at all. You either love CQ blindly or leave wanting to kill him. He is a polarizing figure and every interview about him during the WC had the same response by those closest to him. He has two tactics...park the bus (on the field) and divide and conquer (off the field). I for one am tired, bored, and frustrated with these game plans. We play the exact same way against Korea as we do against Spain. Our attacking prowess is next to zero. Time for change...

Enjoy loosing to Qatar and Uzbekistan
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

This is just wrong, come on man. Did you even watch our qualifiers this year? Did you watch the game we played vs Korea in Azadi? We took it to them.

You can some kind of framework of how we played against Asia in 2014/2015 and for some reason that is your reference point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            This is just wrong, come on man. Did you even watch our qualifiers this year? Did you watch the game we played vs Korea in Azadi? We took it to them.

You can some kind of framework of how we played against Asia in 2014/2015 and for some reason that is your reference point.
                            Ok well here is our chance to see the game plan in AC. 8+ years of CQ...win or bust. If TM wins it all keep the guy if anything else, send him packing. We risk becoming complacent.

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            Enjoy loosing to Qatar and Uzbekistan
                            Better than tying Syria twice, Oman, and Turkmenistan as well as losing to Iraq wouldn't you agree? While we have had success with CQ we have also had some tremendous embarrassments.

Comment

CQ will be in barmeye 90 tonight

Should be very interesting

Comment

http://90tv.ir/news/478180/اسدی-برگز...رسی-است
                                IFF has received requests for friendly with Argentina and Colombia in March 2019.
                                Now they will either be rejected by CQ or take so long to respond that they will find other opponents

Comment

Working...
                                X