Originally posted by jonny63 View Post
    International friendly :
    Uzbekistan vs Iran on September 11.
    https://sports.uz/en/news/view/Uzbek...ies-14-08-2018
    on fifa.com now

https://www.fifa.com/associations/as...irn/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      What happened to Iran vs Brazil at azadi in september?
      Don't worry. They are prob finalizing details...including the cancellation announcement! Lol

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        Good post. Thank you.

I think Naderi is not going to be called, we know that moving to Europe is not an automatic ticket to TM. He has great potential yet he is not even on Kortrijk's roster on a regular basis and he has a long way before he can show that he is TM material. I opt for Ansari (PP) instead. Also, Delfi is not at TM level yet, he has great potential and he has done amazing for his young age of 17 yet he needs to finalize his move to PSV Eindhoven and then show that he is ready for the senior level. He is definitely a serious prospect for 2022. I rather call Tabrizi (Esteghlal) instead. Other than that, I like your list and I think Shekari and Moharrami are the two young prospects who could really shine for us as early as AC 2019.
        1. Club position isn’t always determinate of national team position. Cheshmi goes from DM to CB. CQ uses Hajsafi as both and LB(wc) and cdm (Asian cup 2015). 2. Milmo is usually never more advanced than a wingback for Grozny, but testing him at leftwing is possible
        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

iran vs somali pirates
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
            ----------------Rezaei---------------
            Gholizadeh---Ghoddos-------Jahabbakhsh

Think about that for a second. Kooneh Asia pare meeshe.
            Gholizadeh a starter? No way man, way too early. He’s lucky to be in TM with all the wingers we have he’s got a long way to go before he is a starter IMO
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Gholizadeh a starter? No way man, way too early. He’s lucky to be in TM with all the wingers we have he’s got a long way to go before he is a starter IMO
              The man is nasty this season. He's manhandling Belgians with his dribbles. I rather see Amiri play CM like he did in the world cup.

Gholizadeh---Ghoddos-----Jahabbakhsh
              ----------Amiri-----Ebrahimi--------
              Milmo---Hosseini---Pag-----Moharami
              ----------------Beiro-----------------

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                The man is nasty this season. He's manhandling Belgians with his dribbles. I rather see Amiri play CM like he did in the world cup.
                Gholizadeh---Ghoddos-----Jahabbakhsh
                ----------Amiri-----Ebrahimi--------
                Milmo---Hosseini---Pag-----Moharami
                ----------------Beiro-----------------
                Amiri was playing as a winger in the wc.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                  Amiri was playing as a winger in the wc.
                  He played as a left centermid/mezzala in all three games.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    iran vs somali pirates
                    Where is the venue?

Red Sea coastline, Indian ocean coastline, Persian Gulf coastline or Gulf of Oman coastline?

Comment

***edited**
                      Last edited by Tehranto; 08-28-2018, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        I know I am usually very against playing any friendlies vs Iraq or Iraqi teams BUT .. this one makes too much sense.

We should play the Iraqi Sex Tourists of Mashad.

I hear they have a real hard-on for Iranians and will play very aggressively and are trying very hard to score on Iranians.
                        Some of the stuff you say on a “football” forum is ridiculous and quite embarrassing, considering the international audience that might be reading through this board. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                          Some of the stuff you say on a “football” forum is ridiculous and quite embarrassing, considering the international audience that might be reading through this board. Sorry.
                          I edited it, you should take off the quote. What's more embarrassing is what's going on in our country - that's the real shame, not what we say. If you are not offended by what's actually happening to what we are saying, then you have priorities mixed up.

Anyway, back to TM.

Is Carlos back in Iran yet? Wasn't he suppose to come to talk about his contract situation?

Comment

Can we please cut the BS and stick to issues regarding our TM !!!!!

This is just fricking rediculous

Comment

Iran Coach Carlos Queiroz to Negotiate Contract Extension

Carlos Queiroz will reportedly travel to Tehran on Wednesday to negotiate with Iranian football federation on his contract extension.

The Portuguese has yet to extend his stay as Iran coach and Mehdi Taj, president of the country’s football federation, said he will travel to Tehran on Wednesday to extend his contract.

A source close to Queiroz had already said that the former Real Madrid head coach is considering other options.

The 65-year-old was appointed in April 2011 and steered Team Melli to back-to-back qualifications for the World Cup for the first time in Iran’s history.

Their performance in Russia, where they defeated Morocco and drew with European champions Portugal only to miss narrowly out on a place in the second round, was the nation’s best in five appearances at the finals.

Taj had said Queiroz will remain in charge until the AFC Asian Cup UAE 2019

https://www.albawaba.com/sport/iran-...ension-1177464

Comment

11 SEP 2018 Friendly

Bunyodkor Stadium

UZBEKISTAN & IR IRAN

Comment

Working...
                                X