This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
    Folks, Gol Bezan have lined up an interview with the one and only, team melli legend, Mehdi Mahdavikia tomorrow.

If you have any questions for him, I will happily pass it on.

Thanks
    Arya.
    Why HSV didn't attract any iranian player since Kia's departure, specially these days when Iran has some good talents?

Comment

Folks, Gol Bezan have lined up an interview with the one and only, team melli legend, Mehdi Mahdavikia tomorrow.

Also the directors of the pod would appreciate if when you listened to our interview, if you could share it with others and get involved.

Thanks,
      Arya.
      What's the plans for Kia FC? How has the development been, any players to watch out for? etc.

Comment

Also the directors of the pod would appreciate if when you listened to our interview, if you could share it with others and get involved.

Thanks,
        Arya.
        Ask him if we'll see more Iranians in HSV and why has Hamburg been so poor this season.

Also ask him how it's been working with Hashemian.

Finally, ask him what are his coaching aspirations, if any in Iran.

Comment

Ask him why the hell HSV NEVER GET RELEGATED!?

Comment

"What was the ultimate vision for Kia FC when first starting the academy?"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Gol Bezan director Pasha Hajian and just completed the interview with Mehdi Mahdavikia. He would like to thank everyone for their input and questions. We appreciate the support greatly and can't wait for you to listen to this interview soon!

Comment

when will our final squad for these friendlies be announced? It would be a real shame if we didnt have Taremi, PAG, Sardar, Hajsafi, all of whom will be central to our starting xi in russia ...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  when will our final squad for these friendlies be announced? It would be a real shame if we didnt have Taremi, PAG, Sardar, Hajsafi, all of whom will be central to our starting xi in russia ...
                  should be right after the Sierra Leone games, when the international break starts.

Comment

Gol Bezan Director Pezhman Pars alongside Pejman Montazeri today at Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Amiri, Azmoun, JB, Taremi, all seem to have gotten injuries... this is lining up to be just like 2006!
                      Oh man I vividly remember those days. Jabbari at his peak and best form ever getting injured just before the WC. Karimi not having fully recovered from his winter injury with Bayern. I believe Mahdavikia not being fully fit because of back injury. If I am not mistaken Hashemian also although played for us, however he suffered from some kind of a minor injury?

I am sure I am missing a few other injuries!?

The bright side was that at least we had Enayati's jenaaze on the bench!

Comment

I have to say 15 years after being completely reinstalled with a new heating system - the Azadi pitch still looks good.
                        I don't know why other stadiums didn't hire the same people who worked on this stadium's pitch in 2003.
                        It holds at least a game a week and still looks great. Dameshoon garm. We have competent people in Iran, they just need to be given a chance.

Comment

Do you guys think it's a good idea to keep all TM news and updates in one thread? Shouldn't we have exclusive threads for breaking news such as "TM new list"? (With the date the list was released in the subject) or "CQ's contract being extended" etc?

It's really hard and time consuming to go through many and many pages, just to find the TM list or other breaking news that should have been highlighted on their own in an exclusive thread.

Most our threads often (almost always) get sidetracked and deviated by non-related and immature arguments, so much and so long that it tires you reading through them, trying to find what you're looking for.

Just like how on YouTube News channels, they post important segments of their shows with a catchy phrase/title caption so that it's easier for us to choose, rather than watching hours of videos, just to find what interests us.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I have to say 15 years after being completely reinstalled with a new heating system - the Azadi pitch still looks good.
                            I don't know why other stadiums didn't hire the same people who worked on this stadium's pitch in 2003.
                            It holds at least a game a week and still looks great. Dameshoon garm. We have competent people in Iran, they just need to be given a chance.

The problem in Iran is that the more competent and efficient people at work, the less thievery and bokhoro bokhor by the IR. They need unprofessional and sloppy contractors/individuals, to help them pocket bigger dirty $$$$ (Partners in crime)

Hiring professional contractors will fill up their budget cap, thus leaving them no money to steal!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
                                -
                                Thanks for the photos brother

Comment

Working...
                                X