This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I want Ghodoos to play LW, but it will be Amiri.
    Why?...
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I want Ghodoos to play LW, but it will be Amiri.
      Don't count out Ansarifard - at this point, he seems more fixed in CQ's rotation than Amiri.

Comment

Taremi might still play. He's only a doubt for the opener and he was training since Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
          Why?...
          CQ loves Amiri. He's strong and can run for days.

Comment

CQ loves Amiri. He's strong and can run for days.
            I think Amiris relentless running is the key fascination of CQ with him. I do not fault him for that.

A team needs a cast of characters. You need the skillful playmakers, the intelligent guy who can read the games and see plays forming before they actually happen. You need the mid-field general who organizes the team. You need your enforcer, usually in DM (which I love Ezzat's game for). But you also need some guys who can run their asses off for 90+ minutes. I find Ghoddos more exciting, more capable, and more adept at modern football. But may be, CQ needs some runners here and there to get his plans implemented.

I am so excited. I cannot wait....
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              No the official music video by Jason Derulo -- has flags from nations that didn't qualify even, nations that they can market to...but not Iran who did qualify: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6E9R9qv1No
              Iran’s flag is in it. Minute 1:40 you catch a glimpse of it while they’re waving the huge flag they’re all dancing under.

Comment

No the official music video by Jason Derulo -- has flags from nations that didn't qualify even, nations that they can market to...but not Iran who did qualify: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6E9R9qv1No
                That's not the official video, that's the one sponsored by Coca Cola. The official World Cup one is the one with Will Smith, and actually has a lot of scenes with the Iranian flag and fans

Comment

Inam ESTICKERS

Comment

1:40-1:49, you can see it like 3 times. Also its Coca Cola not fifa, so I don't know why you'd tweet them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      Inam ESTICKERS

"Chetori KIRISS?"

Comment

Originally posted by cfc83 View Post
                        1:40-1:49, you can see it like 3 times. Also its Coca Cola not fifa, so I don't know why you'd tweet them.
                        Are you talking about the flag right above? That's India's flag lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
                          Are you talking about the flag right above? That's India's flag lol.
                          You can barely see it but if you go frame by frame you can catch it for a second. far back left next to irelands flag. 140 - 149. Still lame and who cares jason derulo is lame. We will show off our flag and our gheirat hopefully in the next two weeks.

Comment

I don’t know where y’all believe Taremi injured. I don’t see it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              Inam ESTICKERS

How can i get these telegram stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                I don’t know where y’all believe Taremi injured. I don’t see it anywhere.
                                He's not. Its people reading old articles from 2 days ago and thinking its current.
                                Only Dejagah is injured.

Comment

Working...
                                X