Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The midfield three will surely be Ehsan, Masoud and Omid though, I still can't see Ghoddos starting. I hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Report: Dejagah doubtful and most likely misses clash vs. Morocco.
      Great, we went to the World Cup with 22 man squad - sadly, we knew that the first second that Dejagah was selected.
      you can't post big news like this without a source. come on.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
        you can't post big news like this without a source. come on.
        Well he has missed our practice sessions and now CQ talking about.
        http://90tv.ir/news/457784/%DA%A9%DB...B1%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

damn why always so negative.. like queiroz said: all the problems we are facing are better than not going to the world cup. so chill out and enjoy to watch team melli at the world cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Reza_Abdolahi View Post
            damn why always so negative.. like queiroz said: all the problems we are facing are better than not going to the world cup. so chill out and enjoy to watch team melli at the world cup.
            there is a Lot of truth in this. actually this is the week before the world cup which I enjoy the most. all my Turkish and Italian friends envy me and yet everything Is open. i can just dream of a win against Morocco which would give me even more nice days on the weekend and next week.

life is good my brothers and sisters

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Again this is part of CQ’s pre game mental tactics
              Morroco has 2-3 major injuries as well but I am willing to bet that all these injured players of both
              Teams will be ready to play on Friday.
              Spain also has 2 of his best defenders not to make thier first match vs. Portugal.
              I believe Portugal is the only team with no injuries to report at this time, good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Take him as a coach then and give the spot to someone who's actually able to play.
                Dude, do you even watch TM? Ashkan is one of our best players whose impact is irreplaceable. The prospect of him being healthy for even just one match is enough to bring him along.

We're not talking about some fringe player.

Comment

Didn't know where to write this but Poland destroyed Lithuania 4-0. Lewandowski scored a hattrick.
                  Azmoun needs to step up his game.

Comment

Originally posted by Fesenjan View Post
                    Dude, do you even watch TM? Ashkan is one of our best players whose impact is irreplaceable. The prospect of him being healthy for even just one match is enough to bring him along.
                    We're not talking about some fringe player.

This is some Hugo Chavez level cult of personality stuff.
                    And yes, I've watched pretty much 99% of TM games from 1994-2001 and 2005-present.

anyways , as I said before, hopefully he recovers in time.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

This is some Hugo Chavez level cult of personality stuff.
                      And yes, I've watched pretty much 99% of TM games from 1994-2001 and 2005-present.
                      anyways , as I said before, hopefully he recovers in time.
                      You're entitled to your opinion, but it's not like we have an endless pool of world-class midfield talent that we rejected in favor of Ashkan (again, one of our best players whose presence is invaluable). That's all I'm trying to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        Didn't know where to write this but Poland destroyed Lithuania 4-0. Lewandowski scored a hattrick.
                        Azmoun needs to step up his game.
                        No hatrick...he scored 2

Comment

dear iranians look at this video sorry we cannot use substitles but you ca understand the meanings, its about carlos queiroz link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgxqwUq2Uqg

Comment

Originally posted by marouane View Post
                            dear iranians look at this video sorry we cannot use substitles but you ca understand the meanings, its about carlos queiroz link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgxqwUq2Uqg
                            What does it say? tell us briefly at least plz?

Edit: I dono if understood it right but apparently there is talk between CQ and Algeria ???
                            Who is zacchi that asked for CQ help?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              What does it say? tell us briefly at least plz?
                              hi milad i wish your are fine ,according to algerian news carlos queiroz has received the official offer from algerian federation, he will reflect on this after word cu, what i did understand by this is that carlos queiroz maybe will leave team melli after this tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                Report: Dejagah doubtful and most likely misses clash vs. Morocco.

Great, we went to the World Cup with 22 man squad - sadly, we knew that the first second that Dejagah was selected.
                                well, luckily we are playing at least 3 matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X