Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why the h*ll wasn't Morteza Tabrizi invited?!!!

That's really weird!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Jesus F**cking Christ. Wasting millions on mediocrity. At least wait until after the world cup results to resign this dude.
      you call qualifying to the world cup waste of millions of dollars?? i think you'd rather like those millions to be spent for iraqi national team the way your raising objection to resign King Queiroz. you seem to be on the same boat lik that idiot karimi.

btw your comment made me lmao in another thread.. perspolis counter attack better than Team Melli's hahaha what did you smoke?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Why the h*ll wasn't Morteza Tabrizi invited?!!!

That's really weird!
        They weren't showing up to the weekly training TM staff was having. Either because GN didn't let them or CQ didn't want them!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          They weren't showing up to the weekly training TM staff was having. Either because GN didn't let them or CQ didn't want them!
          GN asked them to stay with Zob Ahan because of the tight league + ACL schedule. Since then, they didn't show up anymore.

Comment

Guys tabriziis decent but he’s not even as good as alipour . I’m more disappointed that majid hosseini and moharrami weren’t called up.besides that the list is accurate for who deserves to be called up

Comment

Test Hosseini in net, he is a great goalkeeper!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Who's they? and I do remember he was included in CQ's list!

Comment

Stupid Ansari called up but no Moharammi nor Majid Stupid CQ

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Guys tabriziis decent but he’s not even as good as alipour .
                    What do you base that on? I think Tabrizi is a great great player! He's less exposured because he doesn't play for sorkhabis.

In addition to being very fast and explosive, he's tall and strong. Features that Alipour lacks even though the latter is a great player too.

Comment

Who's they? and I do remember he was included in CQ's list!
                      The Zob Ahan players: Akbar Imani, Rashid Mazaheri and Morteza Tabrizi

GN asked to keep his players because of the tight PGL + ACL schedule and they never showed up. The only one, who's called up is Mazaheri, who has been in the team since two years.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        Stupid Ansari called up but no Moharammi nor Majid Stupid CQ
                        Well ansari has been playing good too, and also getting interest from Dinamo Zagreb . With regards to moharrami he has been fantastic but so has vouria and obviously Ramin is playing in a solid European club and getting more PT recently. Majid hosseini has been good, but still shows his inexperience regularly. Cheshmi, PAG , hosseini, ansari, montazeri are still clearly better options at this point , but it would not surprise me if majid replaces montazeri/jalal in the squad after WC, and we transition to PAG cheshmi duo

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                          The only one, who's called up is Mazaheri, who has been in the team since two years.
                          Well, that's what I think is weird too. If Mazaheri, then why not the others?! A player with Tabrizi's qualities, belongs in TM!

Comment

Well, that's what I think is weird too. If Mazaheri, then why not the others?! A player with Tabrizi's qualities, belongs to TM!
                            The only player on the list that tabrizi is better than is gholizadeh, and even that is debateable. He’s definitely not on the level of euro forwards

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              The only player on the list that tabrizi is better than is gholizadeh, and even that is debateable. He’s definitely not on the level of euro forwards
                              Well, I kinda disagree with you dude. IMO Tabrizi is one of the absolute best players in the PGL. He's pretty versatile too. He can play both striker and CAM. I think he could easily play RAM or LAM as well. None of those forwards are as versatile as Tabrizi. None of them are physically as strong.

In fact, Tabrizi is one of those players in the PGL whom I could easily see playing in Europe (together with Torabi).

Comment

Guys, a staff member of the national team sent Pasha Hajian, Gol Bezan founder and director, this.

Comment

Working...
                                X