This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Taremi and Dejagah did physical therapy today separately than the rest of the team
    Ramin Rezaiyan ??????
    ramin and torabi were also not training. Ramin was training just two days ago and supposedly played vs lithuania. It doesnt make sense for it to be him, he is a guaranteed starter this WC (despite many of our concerns). Torabi just isnt the type to start drama lol. Thats why I think its just all bullshit. I just really hope taremi has a minor injury.

Comment

They are saying Taremi’s injurey is minor

Comment

khoda ro shokr. and yes tehranto, while I think dejagah is a lock even with injury issues, Rezaei could easily have been included for gholizadeh.

Comment

Source?

Comment

We must continue to go with current list unless injuries are serious enough to get the FIFA approval to replace a player- then Gholi-Zadeh will be the first option with the likes of Kaveh and Vouria in-waiting, until then no point feeling sorry why the latter haven’t been invited.

Ashkan presence is not just about his footballing ability, he’s a pillar of confidence-boosting and immense experience among the younger members of the team. He is vital.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Man - cannot believe CQ didn't invite Kaveh to camp. Dejagah needs 3 months of recovery for every one match played.

Kaveh is the most fit player in TM right now.
              Thats because 1 of Dejagahs games equals 3 months of Kavehs games
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Only Going by their friendlies preparation, It’s interesting that out of our 3 opponents only Morocco has bothered to face Asians teams (against Uzbeks) a game they won 2-0. Both Spain and Portugal have played teams similar to Morocco- Algeria, Egypt, Tunisia.

This is great news for us, let Spain and Portugal take us lightly!
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Not sure why some think Morocco is a sure win for team Melli they are going to be unbeaten in their last 17 games(1-0 right now against Estonia) before they play us. If anything with the way our offensive had been averaging goals we will be lucky if it’s a tie.

Portugal and Spain will come out of this I don’t see them having any problems.

But some wishful thinking and maybe we can be the Cinderella team but we our luck it’s only wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                    Not sure why some think Morocco is a sure win for team Melli they are going to be unbeaten in their last 17 games(1-0 right now against Estonia) before they play us. If anything with the way our offensive had been averaging goals we will be lucky if it’s a tie.
                    I cant remember one member on here who said it was a sure win.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I cant remember one member on here who said it was a sure win.
                      Sarbaz thinks so.

Comment

Portugal and Spain will come out of this I don’t see them having any problems.
                        But some wishful thinking and maybe we can be the Cinderella team but we our luck it’s only wishful thinking.
                        Why? Because we are ranked higher than them, we have players that have WC experience, we have players with a World Cup dream (like Azmoun), we have players looking to go to new clubs, and we are against all odds!

Edit: I think so too it's a sure win

Comment

Sarbaz thinks so.
                          He didn't say it's a sure win... he said and many of us think is that it should not be a sure loss (i.e. we should not be happy with a loss).

Comment

That’s correct
                            Even though on paper no one and I mean none of the soccer analysts
                            Are giving Itan any chance to win a game in this WC , you will see that CQ has a few suprises
                            Up his sleeves.

Comment

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...71476106481665

Team Melli can stun Morocco: Carlos Queiroz!

Iran, making their fifth appearance in the World Cup finals, kick off their campaign against the Atlas Lions in St Petersburg on June 15.

Carlos Queiroz’s side, meanwhile, face Spain in Kazan on 20 June before meeting Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal in Saransk five days later.

“We have the potential to stun Morocco in our first match because we know the team very well but they know nothing about us, then we can stun them,” Queiroz told reporters on Saturday in Moscow.

Queiroz, however, criticized his team’s preparation for the World Cup, saying the prestigious event has not been the first priority for the Iranian fans, media and officials.

“We participate in the 2018 World Cup while we could not carry out our program. We had to choose World Cup or AFC Champions League and I think the Iranians chose the second one. I respect other people’s opinions but I don’t agree with them,” ex-Real Madrid coach added.

“Iran have been drawn in the hardest group in the 2018 FIFA World Cup and we needed more preparation but the officials didn’t really take the competition into consideration,” Queiroz stated.

“We will make our best efforts in Russia but to get the best results you should have an adequate preparation. Anyway, with only six days remaining to our first game, we want to concentrate just on Morocco match,” the Portuguese said.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4242...Carlos-Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...71476106481665

Team Melli can stun Morocco: Carlos Queiroz!

Iran, making their fifth appearance in the World Cup finals, kick off their campaign against the Atlas Lions in St Petersburg on June 15.

Carlos Queiroz’s side, meanwhile, face Spain in Kazan on 20 June before meeting Cristiano Ronaldo's Portugal in Saransk five days later.

“We have the potential to stun Morocco in our first match because we know the team very well but they know nothing about us, then we can stun them,” Queiroz told reporters on Saturday in Moscow.

Queiroz, however, criticized his team’s preparation for the World Cup, saying the prestigious event has not been the first priority for the Iranian fans, media and officials.

“We participate in the 2018 World Cup while we could not carry out our program. We had to choose World Cup or AFC Champions League and I think the Iranians chose the second one. I respect other people’s opinions but I don’t agree with them,” ex-Real Madrid coach added.

“Iran have been drawn in the hardest group in the 2018 FIFA World Cup and we needed more preparation but the officials didn’t really take the competition into consideration,” Queiroz stated.

“We will make our best efforts in Russia but to get the best results you should have an adequate preparation. Anyway, with only six days remaining to our first game, we want to concentrate just on Morocco match,” the Portuguese said.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4242...Carlos-Queiroz
                                Sounds like CQ just notice that we are way behind Marocco, Portugal and Spain and try to justify
                                the upcoming upsets. I guess he lost the hope to get out of the group.

Comment

Working...
                                X