X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    CQ: "Cheshmi is the most modern CB Iran has produced in the last 10 years"
    i trust him if he says so.. he has over 35 years of experience. he knows what talent is. if our players had the right preparation plan.. even cheshmi would go to europe. amagine if these boys had support like the japanese federation..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
        i trust him if he says so.. he has over 35 years of experience. he knows what talent is. if our players had the right preparation plan.. even cheshmi would go to europe. amagine if these boys had support like the japanese federation..
        i somehow think though that talent in football is nothing you can hide from millions... just saying

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          i somehow think though that talent in football is nothing you can hide from millions... just saying

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
          that is true, but the coaching from the clubs have to help the players to get it out of them, i mean you have talent and that is the first thing the coach notices.. and that is what cq means, he has the talent now it is time to develope it into something special.. and i think he is putting the right amount of fait and support for cheshmi.

if you find a diamond you'd have to shape it correctly. if it is in the hands of someone who doesn't know how it'll go to waste, but someone with years and years of experience know how to shape it so everyone can see why its so precious.. that how i think of it.

we all know cheshmi has had an awefull game against turkey but that is what friendlies are for. discover your mistakes and fix them asap.. doesn't matter if its for the players or the coaches.

Comment

I honestly don't know what to say.

I really hope I am totally wrong and Cheshmi will play a brilliant World Cup, but I have many doubts.

Meanwhile no doubts about him being first choice against Morocco...

Comment

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، امروز در فضای مجازی اعلام شد که یکی از اعضای تیم ملی از اردوی روسیه اخراج شده

و به همین دلیل نام های زیادی بر سر زبان ها افتاد

این در حالی است که فرد اخراجی یکی از اعضای تدارکات تیم ملی فوتبال است که به دلیل جر و بحث با کی روش از اردوی تیم ملی اخراج شده است.

Comment

Who could it be??

Comment

Dont believe everything you hear. There are outside forces trying to destabilize TM right now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjzIOQhh...mmellifootball

here is latest pic from Camp. 20 players there. The 4 missing are Ramin, Ashkan, Taremi, torabi. Besides Ramin I would consider none of them controversial. I think Taremi and Dejagah may be doing special recovery after Lithuania match. Maybe the other 2 are as well.

again dont read too much into it.

Comment

With Taremi injured, too late to call Kaveh Rezaei in?

Taremi's loss is a big blow. As if we needed more things to go against us.

Comment

My prediction of the first 2 games in group B

Iran 2 Morroco 1

Spain 2 Portugal 2

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        With Taremi injured, too late to call Kaveh Rezaei in?

Taremi's loss is a big blow. As if we needed more things to go against us.
                        how bad is his injury? There have been no details about it. I doubt it is an injury that will keep him out for entirety of WC.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          how bad is his injury? There have been no details about it. I doubt it is an injury that will keep him out for entirety of WC.
                          From the initial reports, big chance he misses the match vs. Morocco. Taremi was the iron man before, not getting injured, but seems recently he has become a bit injury prone.

He is a skilled big man down the left flank who has good technique and links up real well with Azmoun.

Comment

Taremi and Dejagah did physical therapy today separately than the rest of the team
                            Ramin Rezaiyan ??????

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              From the initial reports, big chance he misses the match vs. Morocco. Taremi was the iron man before, not getting injured, but seems recently he has become a bit injury prone.

He is a skilled big man down the left flank who has good technique and links up real well with Azmoun.
                              its bc of the idiots at al gharafa I think. Remember they played the poor guy when he could hardly run vs Al Hilal away. He scored the goal and then collapsed and was immediately subbed. Uygen said that the plan was for him to score and then get subbed off. IF it is related injury that is fucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                Taremi and Dejagah did physical therapy today separately than the rest of the team

Armin Rezaiyan ??????
                                Man - cannot believe CQ didn't invite Kaveh to camp. Dejagah needs 3 months of recovery for every one match played.

Kaveh is the most fit player in TM right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X