X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IFF please POLAND or Serbia! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      Ok, a friendly match was canceled over a diplomatic issue we not even involved in. That's bad luck, but not the end of the world. That the short-term solution with some fourth class European national team didn't materialize is not surprising and probably Queiroz meanwhile didn't have a friendly this weekend in his schedule anymore anyways.

That Kosovo federation claims it was due to their refusal to play the game behind closed doors, doesn't mean that's true. And if it was, it would only show how unimportant Queiroz considered that opportunity.

Now can we stop the whining please? This has been the best preparation we ever had for a World Cup. That we still are underdogs, even against Morocco, has different reasons than not facing Greece's B Team two weeks ahead of World Cup.

This!
      CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
        A lot of countries have been playing club teams. We shouldve reached out to a mid table italian side like Atalanta or Torino. They need the money and would have their first team. Nigeria recently played Atletico Madrid. Its better than playing vs the u23 of our country or another
        club teams are off now. the leagues have ended and their players are either with their nt or on vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          Something about the 2010 WC.
          The match Spain-Portugsl was not the 1/4 final but the round of 16 (2nd round). Spain won 1-0 in regular time, goal scored at the 63rd minute. The almighty Spain lost its first match against Switzerland and won all its other matches with one goal difference except their match against Honduras, which they won 2-0.
          Portugal only scored against N. Korea in its 4 matches.
          this is what bothered me about some of our players acting like fan boys with the CL trophy. i understand that they're having fun together but that video was just embarrassing.
          i remember before the spain-switzerland match a swiss reporter asked a player of their nt about his favourite spanish player and if he would get that jersey after the match. the player replied the they are pros themselves and that he would never ask different player for his jersey
          that was the right attitude and you could see that on the pitch

Comment

This World Cup won’t be any different then the previous one. Let’s start a thread for the Asian Cup and plus
            Who will be our new vatani coach(Ali Daei) and as well maybe welcome back rahmati, aghili etc to team Melli and as well let’s play some friendlies against lebonan,Yemen,Syria and can’t forget about Iraq. I can’t wait to see what will become of us after this World Cup.

Any work done by CQ in all these years will be erased within 6 months.

Comment

Soccer America magazine just released an interview they did with Queiroz; it's mainly about US soccer, his philosophy on coaching, young players, etc., but it also mentions his tenure as TM coach:

https://www.socceramerica.com/public...ial-mls-c.html

Comment

Originally posted by ghoule biyaboon View Post
                Morroco is truly having great prepration with some good friendlies. Nothing is going as planned, hoping and dreaming is not enough.

Delam baraye melat aziz va bazi konan misooze!
                They are in great shape too.
                I see us losing 2-0

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
                CITY

Comment

Originally posted by mehdiKia15 View Post
                  This World Cup won’t be any different then the previous one. Let’s start a thread for the Asian Cup and plus
                  Who will be our new vatani coach(Ali Daei) and as well maybe welcome back rahmati, aghili etc to team Melli and as well let’s play some friendlies against lebonan,Yemen,Syria and can’t forget about Iraq. I can’t wait to see what will become of us after this World Cup.

Any work done by CQ in all these years will be erased within 6 months.
                  And hopefully a new sponsor too. Lets not flash this shit from Adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    At this point, I've found peace with what we could accomplish in our pre-WC preparation. CQ, Taj, and the boys really tried. Greece and Kosovo's demands were ridiculous and left us with no other options. No one, including me, expects a miracle against the group of death. Having said that, we have NOTHING to lose. If we get no points, no one will blink an eye...but maybe, just maybe, with nothing to lose, we can spring a surprise that no one, including Group B opponents, would expect. All for TM!
                    whats ridiculous about greece and kosovos demands ?

Comment

I just want to add this in here, Kosovo as a nation does not want its game to be held in private because if the game is shown on TV, they get recognized as a state which they need when still a lot of countries dont accept them. So it makes sense for them to cancel the game

Comment

appart from all these crazy discussions about TM shirt and more.. we used to have a photo thread for TM i think... don't we have any photo's about the trainings of TM?? this year around it feels like the media is doing all it can so people forget TM

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                          appart from all these crazy discussions about TM shirt and more.. we used to have a photo thread for TM i think... don't we have any photo's about the trainings of TM?? this year around it feels like the media is doing all it can so people forget TM
                          I will start new one for Photos & Videos Only

Comment

So apparently due to sanctions, Nike says that TM players cannot wear Nike shoes during the World Cup.

WTF!! Do they expect us to play in dampais?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              So apparently due to sanctions, Nike says that TM players cannot wear Nike shoes during the World Cup.

WTF!! Do they expect us to play in dampais?
                              HAHHAHHAAH NO WAY, even with source I would never believe this!!!! HAHHAH cant be

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                HAHHAHHAAH NO WAY, even with source I would never believe this!!!! HAHHAH cant be
                                Saw it on Instagram. F Nike if it's true.

Comment

Working...
                                X