X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Wow!
    Like him or not CQ has given TM Personality, character and credential - To those that criticize him and of course you are entitled to your opinion but, add the results on the field, the above pic, Pec Centre, Private jet taking the TM to Russia, influx of Iranian players playing in Europe, quality training camps, the list goes on as to how CQ has turned things around and generated respect for our boys and country. I am for one am ever so grateful.

We all knew that one of CQ’s player selection requirements was being physical which is clearly evident from the above picture, well add to that the look. Now put the Moroccans next to them, πŸ˜† No, just kiddin!
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Look at Ramin's pose in both pictures. The man is so extra.
      And to make it even worse he has buttoned both buttons on his jacket, which shows us that he is absolutely clueless.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
        And to make it even worse he has buttoned both buttons on his jacket, which shows us that he is absolutely clueless.
        Loool, holy shit. I missed that. So Javad.

Comment

Just by looking at all these pics and by seeing Ramin's IG, I can tell he is the biggest douche on the team. He is one of those guys that has to stand in a way or flex his arms to look like a badass or something. No wonder many people in Perspolis and TM are sort of distant from him.

Comment

Great photos. "Haters gonna hate" and "they hate us cause they ain't us" and all that.

Comment

I am currently in the process of finding tickets for Iran. Sometime later this month or early July
              When do you guys think TM will arrive in Tehran? It would be a dream come true if I could run into them at the airport and take pics with them

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                I don't see it this way.

Why does this not apply Erich Swarzenbeck (Germany 1974) or Franz Beckenbauer or Karlheinze Rummenigge?
                Those are not short surnames.

We were at WC 1978, 1998, 2006 and we always had our surname with no problem.
                This is a new "trendy thing", like players were pink shoes, or mixed color on left and right foot etc..., and I don't like it. Its me. You may have a different opinion!
                While I agree with you that the names you pointed out are long, they are easier to pronounce for your average European announcer who speaks some type of Frisian language like English or German. Now, let’s have that same announcer pronounce our β€œkh” sound/letter in Khanzadeh. Hell these announcers have a hard time pronouncing Ali which they butcher it to All-eeee. Anywho, you are most likely correct and it’s just a trend which I am over analyzing.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                  Wow!
                  DAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNN!

I assume Ashkan was left on the bench for this one as he is a bit follicularly challenged!

Comment

... and here is the whole gang:

Comment

The Guardian put up a guide for every player and team at the coming world cup, can check out our boys on it:
                      https://www.theguardian.com/football...ngs-goals-caps

Comment

nice suits and TM is in russia now!

Comment

Hahaha Ramin’s pose lmao. He even made sure his shirt cuff goes under the watch.

Comment

Nice to see Torabi finally sporting a decent haircut instead of the typical 14 year old nerd hair he usually goes with

Comment

God damn , Torabi and Gholizadeh both have the biggest ears πŸ‘‚ I have ever seen πŸ˜¬πŸ€”πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Lock up your daughters....

Taremi buttoning it up all the day because he wants to keep it halal, idk wtf my man Ramin is over here doing

Comment

Working...
                                X