This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    The only team can beat Iran is either Japan or Korea.

We are simply a better team than Australia and Saudi , the only way the arabs can beat us
    is with the help of the AFC and its refs.
    Did you see who South Korea barely beat today? [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Well Abtin Jam, korea is a one man team. That guy is going to be avialabe the next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        Well Abtin Jam, korea is a one man team. That guy is going to be avialabe the next game.
        Welcome back!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

Doesn't matter. Korea is still a very good team and will be very motivated to beat TM. I hope we avoid them in the QF.

Comment

It will be interesting to see the changes to our lineup tomorrow. Jahanbakhsh is finally fit to play!

He might actually start, given his speed against the swift Vietnamese side. It's also likely that Ansarifard will replace Ashkan. Hosseini's mistakes last game might cost him his starting spot.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by IranJavidan View Post
              It will be interesting to see the changes to our lineup tomorrow. Jahanbakhsh is finally fit to play!
              He might actually start, given his speed against the swift Vietnamese side. It's also likely that Ansarifard will replace Ashkan. Hosseini's mistakes last game might cost him his starting spot.
              Jahanbakhsh doesn’t deserve to play over anybody on that team right now... Who would he replace? Torabi?

Edit: I meant start, not play! 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Jahanbakhsh doesn’t deserve to play over anybody on that team right now... Who would he replace? Torabi?
                It's unlikely that he will start, since he hasn't played in a long time. But he's a powerhouse, and it's up to CQ to decide.
                I personally only care for Ghodoos to start 😛. But yes, Torabi would be the most likely candidate.

We thank and support Mr. Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to the Iranian Football Community.

Comment

There no way CQ would start JB

He will come in as a sub around the 60 th min to replace either Ansarifard or Dejagah

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    There no way CQ would start JB

He will come in as a sub around the 60 th min to replace either Ansarifard or Dejagah
                    I really wouldn't mind him starting instead of Amiri...

Comment

Minavand to shave his head if Iran wins the cup.
                      picks Iran Vs KSA in the final.

https://90tv.ir/videos/%D8%A2%D8%B3%...%8C%D8%A7-2019

Comment

i predict iran korea final, i think with son they will be much much better.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i predict iran korea final, i think with son they will be much much better.
                          If S.Korea fails to win against China, then we will face them in quarter final! Sad.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            i think with son they will be much much better.
                            Good call.

Comment

who knows maybe son will mess up the team chemistry
                              SHOW TIME!

Comment

This is only a little bit relevant to TM news, but Pouraliganji makes a small appearance in this 2018 FIFA World Cup film trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVyiX9zHvPc

At around 0:12 you can see him shout into the camera.

Good to see!

Comment

Working...
                                X