X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFL View Post
    Aan kass keh nadaanad va nadaanad keh nadaanad
    Dar jahl-e morakkab abadul dahr bemaanad.
    Good one, funny thing is kafar hamera be kishe khod pendarad. He is making all kinds of assumptions but to say Ali Karimi is absolutely nadaan. One fact we do know however is CQ's assistant was pulling for the Japanese team. That is for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
      Good one, funny thing is kafar hamera be kishe khod pendarad. He is making all kinds of assumptions but to say Ali Karimi is absolutely nadaan. One fact we do know however is CQ's assistant was pulling for the Japanese team. That is for sure.
      I had no problem with that and I don't have a problem with football fans cheering foreign teams on when playing against Persepolis. But they can not complain when others do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I bet people like Karimi, Mayeli, Branko and most of PP players,etc were waiting for TM to lose today, and can't wait for TM failure!
        That is the mindset of a cosmopolitan. And there are quite a few of them here.

The fact that you even think that shows what kind of mentality you have. If cq leaves (which he won’t even if we lose) and branko becomes the coach will you support tm?

Seems like Some of the people here are more supporters of some sort of agenda rather than tm and are hiding behind the Iranian flag.

Comment

Oualid El Hajjam commenting on all of Ghoddos’s Instagram posts is the best haha

Comment

Love of Persepolis and Team Melli goes hand in hand for many fans. There is nothing wrong with it as long as there is no ill wishes for team melli. Some clearly don't like CQ, but love team melli to be the champion and play great football with or without Carlos. Is there anything wrong with this? Ali Karimi is among this people in my opinion. Mayeli Kohan, and Ghalenoi are among people who wish Iran lose so they get the position as they tried this in 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Screw anyone and everyone who would want Team Melli’s failure.

I'm starting to wonder if there was a paid bot farm behind the horde of 10000s which bombarded TM and CQ's pages over the last week with all these messages wishing TM to lose, "faghad Branko", "Kiross *** bokhor" etc....

I wish someone could do the same kind of analysis for instagram posts as we have in the general forum for the twitter posts. I guess i just never appreciated, or can't understand, the depth of love these folk have for their state-owned club over their country.

Comment

One thing which might be an even better side effect if CQ wins...

The complete embarrassment and hopefully disappearance of these obsessive club (club-over-country) fans...

Hopefully these big clubs which have a hegemony over Iranian football start losing their fan base to other smaller clubs. It would be much healthier if people weren't obsessed with Persepolis and Esteghlal (perhaps even Traktor and Sepahan) and we have more balance within the top two leagues in terms of influence and support.

Comment

One more reason to be behind Carlos:

مصاحبه یوسف اصلانی راجع به کمک کارلوس کیروش به خیریه در خندوانه

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post

Oualid El Hajjam commenting on all of Ghoddos’s Instagram posts is the best haha
                    What is your IG bro?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      I'm starting to wonder if there was a paid bot farm behind the horde of 10000s which bombarded TM and CQ's pages over the last week with all these messages wishing TM to lose, "faghad Branko", "Kiross *** bokhor" etc....

I wish someone could do the same kind of analysis for instagram posts as we have in the general forum for the twitter posts. I guess i just never appreciated, or can't understand, the depth of love these folk have for their state-owned club over their country.
                      There was a full moon last night and I, for one, saw the Ayatollah's face. Anyone else?

Yeah a combination of bots and plain brainwashing.
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        What is your IG bro?
                        Messaged

Comment

Why aren't any Taj players/fans attacking CQ or TM like the Persepolis players/fans?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Why aren't any Taj players/fans attacking CQ or TM like the Persepolis players/fans?
                            Taj players? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean Taj supporters? If so, Taj supports CQ and always has, but at the end of the day, he answers to the Sports Minister.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Taj players? I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean Taj supporters? If so, Taj supports CQ and always has, but at the end of the day, he answers to the Sports Minister.
                              He means Esteghlal Tehran. The former name of Esteghlal was Taj. Esteghlal players, manager and supporters attacked and hated Carlos around 2013-2014 when they were competing in ACL 2013. Their fans blamed their failure to reach final on CQ and team melli camps. Because some of their player got injured during training and friendly matches. They were mad at CQ for not calling Rahmati for world cup too. Many SS fan boycotted Iran national team around FIFA world cup 2014. Now it is the other way around. Double standard at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Gholi View Post
                                He means Esteghlal Tehran. The former name of Esteghlal was Taj. Esteghlal players, manager and supporters attacked and hated Carlos around 2013-2014 when they were competing in ACL 2013. Their fans blamed their failure to reach final on CQ and team melli camps. Because some of their player got injured during training and friendly matches. They were mad at CQ for not calling Rahmati for world cup too. Many SS fan boycotted Iran national team around FIFA world cup 2014. Now it is the other way around. Double standard at best.
                                Anyone who was following team melli at that time knows damn well that the Taj fans' response to CQ wasn't even 1/1000th as bad as Perspolis.

It's actually amazing because CQ had a confrontation both with Ghalenoei who was Taj's headcoach at the time, and with Rahmati who was their goalie and captain! If this had been Perspolis, CQ wouldn't be able to leave his house without armed guards!

There were *some* negative comments from a handful of idiots, but at no point did Taj fans flood social media with insults against CQ and wishes for team melli's failure the way red fans have done. The negative comments back then never got to the level it has been for the last two years. This may have something to do with the fact that for Taj fans, the club always comes before the coach and players, and it's pretty much understood that country comes before club. For red fans, going back to the Parvin era, their coach is like some sort of God/Prophet/Father figure that supersedes both club and country! The fan bases just have different mentalities.

To try to make the two situations look similar is insane. What red fans have done to team melli is unprecedented and unforgivable. I've never seen something this bad in our football.

Comment

Working...
                                X