This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    That line up is good apart from I'd like to see a box-to-box powerhouse like Ebrahimi in there.

Unfortunately I think we only have space for one out-an-out striker so it's either Kaveh or Sardar for me.
    I'd say Amiri is a very good box to box player. Not exactly a powerhouse but a workhorse. Ezatolahi marshalls the midfield well enough not to need Ebrahimi.

Comment

Originally posted by Navidi94 View Post
      Saeid unfortunately out for three weeks. Maybe he can be already back for the next TM games. Love to see this guy playing. So unfortunate especially since it was going good for him at reading. PAG,rezaei,ezza out now. Does anyone know when rezaei is back and also someone in the post before put him on the left wing. can he play that? i thought he is a classic striker!?
      Rezaei can definitely play as a winger. He's got great work rate and his vision is very good for a striker. I think he can do a better job than Taremi.

Comment

why are our players getting injured. horrible opponents. Really hope they will all recover quickly. For PAG, hope he gets back into his best form b4 Asian Cup. Then our defence will be invincible once again (PAG + Hossieni).
        A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Besides games vs. Trinidad 🇹🇹 and Venezuela 🇻🇪 next month in November ,

Iran will have 2 more friendlies in December in time for AC preparation.

Comment

^do we know where the friendlies in November will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
              ^do we know where the friendlies in November will be?
              Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                why are our players getting injured. horrible opponents. Really hope they will all recover quickly. For PAG, hope he gets back into his best form b4 Asian Cup. Then our defence will be invincible once again (PAG + Hossieni).
                Ezatolahi getting injured was in training and had nothing to do with the Bolivian team

Comment

Azadi is not for certain.
                  There is a possibility that the Trinidad and Venezuela games could be held in mashhad and Tabriz.

Comment

Was PAG also injured in training? What sorts of drills was CQ having them do that caused 2 players to get injured?

Comment

Any news on uhlsport sponsorship?, there is absolutely no legit team melli merchandise for us to buy, what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        Was PAG also injured in training? What sorts of drills was CQ having them do that caused 2 players to get injured?
                        PAG got injured with Eupen.

Comment

Querioz works without contract yet people ask here that he needs to leave.

Comment

I think we should call up morocco and try to trick them into a friendly in azadi
                            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                              I think we should call up morocco and try to trick them into a friendly in azadi
                              The Moroccan government has cut off all relations with Iran as ordered by Saudi and UAE.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                The Moroccan government has cut off all relations with Iran as ordered by Saudi and UAE.
                                Yes, thats why I said trick them into it. Just imagine Javad Zarif negotiating for this friendly...
                                Come on Morocoooo dont be seeeesy dont you vanna revenge
                                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                                X