Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel really bad for Montazeri. He was supposed to get some minutes in Morocco game but had to use service behdashti right before he was called in. Then Hosseini went in the and the rest is history. I'm glad he played but what a bummer for Montazeri (maybe he was sick).
    زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting Jahanbakhsh and he is the most down to earth, humble and respectful player I have met.

So proud of him both on and off the field.

Comment

ی‎.کیروش روی نیمکت تیم ملی در جام ملتها

توافق فدراسیون فوتبال با کی‎.کیروش

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال مدعی شد در جلسه امروز خود با کارلوس کی روش برای ادامه همکاری به توافق دست یافته است.
        انتقاد از کی روش و برنامه آماده سازی ممنوع شد

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال جلسه امروز خود با سرمربی تیم ملی را مثبت ارزیابی می کند و مدعی است از اکنون هیچ کس حق اظهارنظر درباره کی روش را ندارد!

Apparently one of the conditions of his stay is the silence of his critics( his preparation proram).
        Fans love him. Mullas want him, IFF scare of him, and he can get away with so much BS.

May be I should activate old Ko?roshe Veyrangar thread.
        Last edited by St_Mark; 07-01-2018, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Apparently one of the conditions of his stay is the silence of his critics( his preparation proram).
          Fans love him. Mullas want him, IFF scare of him, and he can get away with so much BS.

May be I should activate old Ko?roshe Veyrangar thread.
          He might be forcing his opinion on IFF
          But I think it is foolish to change him now
          Let him coach for six months and make a long term decision at that time

I have a feeling that after Asian Cup
          Shaffer will be our head coach

Comment

Possible TM games in Korea & Japan

به گزارش" ورزش سه"

تیم ملی ایران قصد دارد با هدف قهرمانی در رقابت های جام ملت های آسیا 2019 که در کشور امارات برگزار خواهد شد پا به این مسابقات بگذارد و به همین دلیل بعد از تمدید قرارداد کارلوس کی روش حالا برای بازی های تدارکاتی اش برنامه ریزی می کند.

براساس اعلام فدراسیون فوتبال

قرار است تیم ملی ایران با دو تیم کره جنوبی و ژاپن
            از قدرتهای اصلی فوتبال آسیا دو بازی دوستانه برگزار کند.

براساس این خبر گویا قرار است که تیم ملی این دو بازی را در زمین حریفان برگزار کند
            چرا که مهدی تاج در مصاحبه اش اعلام کرده است که تیم ملی برای سفر به این کشورها دست کم 2 روز زمان نیاز دارد.

تاج دراین رابطه گفته است:«قرار است با ژاپن و کره جنوبی بازی دوستانه برگزار کنیم و این بازی ها برای آماده سازی تیم ملی نیاز است، اما برای رفت و آمد به این کشور ها دست کم ۲ روز زمان نیاز داریم. باید دولت با دید ملی به ما نگاه کند چراکه همه جای دنیا از فوتبال حمایت های دولتی می شود. منابع لازم را برای اجرای همه برنامه ها نداریم و اگر دولت می خواهد باز هم شادی را بین مردم ببیند، باید هزینه کند.»

Comment

Mall , Stadium, Cinema

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Possible TM games in Korea & Japan

به گزارش" ورزش سه"

تیم ملی ایران قصد دارد با هدف قهرمانی در رقابت های جام ملت های آسیا 2019 که در کشور امارات برگزار خواهد شد پا به این مسابقات بگذارد و به همین دلیل بعد از تمدید قرارداد کارلوس کی روش حالا برای بازی های تدارکاتی اش برنامه ریزی می کند.

براساس اعلام فدراسیون فوتبال

قرار است تیم ملی ایران با دو تیم کره جنوبی و ژاپن
                از قدرتهای اصلی فوتبال آسیا دو بازی دوستانه برگزار کند.

براساس این خبر گویا قرار است که تیم ملی این دو بازی را در زمین حریفان برگزار کند
                چرا که مهدی تاج در مصاحبه اش اعلام کرده است که تیم ملی برای سفر به این کشورها دست کم 2 روز زمان نیاز دارد.

تاج دراین رابطه گفته است:«قرار است با ژاپن و کره جنوبی بازی دوستانه برگزار کنیم و این بازی ها برای آماده سازی تیم ملی نیاز است، اما برای رفت و آمد به این کشور ها دست کم ۲ روز زمان نیاز داریم. باید دولت با دید ملی به ما نگاه کند چراکه همه جای دنیا از فوتبال حمایت های دولتی می شود. منابع لازم را برای اجرای همه برنامه ها نداریم و اگر دولت می خواهد باز هم شادی را بین مردم ببیند، باید هزینه کند.»

translate please?
                World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                -

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                  translate please?
                  According to Taj, IFF plans 2 friendlies against Japan and Korea before the Asian Cup.

Both are likely to be away matches and he is asking the government to support the team financially for this trip if they want tobring happiness to the nation.

Comment

We why we schedule friendlies against potential opponents in the knockout round? We did the same vs Iraq last time. We need friendlies vs teams outside of Asia
                    SHOW TIME!

Comment

The new Nations League starting in Europe (instead of normal international friendlies) will give European teams even more of an advantage as it means their "friendlies" become less friendlies and more competitive... as it is a league based system with promotions and relegations.

I don't know how but we need to find a way for Iran and other Asian teams to stay competitive, either with a similar Asian nations league. In any case we need to play more friendlies with european teams so that we stop being scared of them.

Comment

Guys who's this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1aUeG7qvGk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          The new Nations League starting in Europe (instead of normal international friendlies) will give European teams even more of an advantage as it means their "friendlies" become less friendlies and more competitive... as it is a league based system with promotions and relegations.

I don't know how but we need to find a way for Iran and other Asian teams to stay competitive, either with a similar Asian nations league. In any case we need to play more friendlies with european teams so that we stop being scared of them.
                          We would have a league with Afghanistan, Palestine and Tajikestan.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            Spejtim Arfi. Former Perspolis player of German-Albanian origin.

Comment

Shpejtim Arifi is a cool guy and spends a lot of his time in Iran actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                Shpejtim Arifi is a cool guy and spends a lot of his time in Iran actually.
                                Yo this guy is dope!!!

The fact that hes Kosovan but can speak Persian and still roots for Team Melli (check his instagram) shows how welcoming our culture is to foreign players! Thats sick!!

Comment

Working...
                                X