This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM-News- Vol. 4

Previous version (Vol. 3) reached almost 100 pages and is closed!
    Pls continue here in Vol.4!

*** 1st Post from Original Thread in 2014!***

According to IFF , TM will have 3 training camps before Asian Cup:
    1-Europe camp
    October 4-14 2014 *
    2-Tehran Camp
    November 8-18 2014 *
    3- Australia Camp
    10 days prior to the games 2014 *
    Fars:
    به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی ایران قبل از جام ملت های 2015 آسیا 3 اردوی داخلی و خارجی را برگزار می کند.
    بر همین اساس تیم ملی ایران از تاریخ 12 تا 22 مهر اولین کمپ خارجی خود را برگزار می کنند. مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال درصدد هستند تا این کمپ در یکی از کشورهای اروپایی برگزار شود و برای حضور تیم ملی در این کمپ اروپایی دیدار با ونزوئلا در تاریخ 22 مهر تدارک دیده شده است.
    البته شاید تیم ملی ایران یک دیدار تدارکاتی دیگر را نیز در این کمپ برگزار کند.
    در ادامه تیم ملی کشورمان از 17 تا 27 آبان که روزهای فیفادی محسوب می شوند دومین کمپ آماده سازی خود برای حضور پرقدرت را در تهران برگزار خواهد کرد که طی برگزاری این کمپ نیز تا به حال میزبانی از کره جنوبی قطعی شده و مسئولان فدراسیون فوتبال به دنبال یک تیم عربی برای برگزاری دیدار با این تیم در تاریخ 23 آبان هستند.
    در نهایت نیز کمپ نهایی تیم ملی پس از پایان اردوی آماده سازی تیم ملی در تهران و اعزام این تیم به استرالیا برگزار خواهد شد.
    Nabi: Only game versus Korea has been confirmed. 2014 *
    مهدی محمدنبی در گفت و گو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس در خصوص دیدارهای دوستانه تیم ملی تا قبل از برگزاری جام ملت های 2015 آْسیا گفت:
    با وجود اینکه رسانه ها از برگزاری دیدارهای تیم ملی با کشورهای مختلف خبر داده اند، فقط دیدار با کره جنوبی مورد تأیید قرار گرفته است که در تاریخ 27 آبان در تهران برگزار می شود.
    وی ادامه داد:
    در حال حاضر برگزاری 3 کمپ برای تیم ملی تا قبل از جام ملت های آسیا قطعی شده و تیم ملی ایران 10 روز زودتر راهی استرالیا خواهد شد.
    در خصوص کمپ اول نیز در حال رایزنی با کشورهای اروپایی هستیم و تا مشخص نشدن کشور فوق نمی توان اظهارنظری را انجام داد.
    * edited

Volume 1 (Original Thread):
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...M-News/page903

Volume 2
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-2

Volume 3
    http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...TM-News-Vol.-3
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 02-27-2018, 03:24 AM.

CQ's Facebook page. If this is for sure a reliable account, CQ has apologized for the uneccasry attention that occured recently, and claims he has contacted Ferdispour to feature on 90 to clear everything up:

"Dear all,

1) I feel sorry for all disturbance and turbulences created around myself and Team Melli.

2) I promise to deliver my answers, in the right time and the right place. In order to persuade the truth, re-establish order and dignity around Team Melli, and also the right to defend myself, I hereby announce that today, I officially addressed to Mr. Adel Ferdowsipour my request, availability and determination to be present at the same place ,“90 show Channel 3”, at the same prime time, under the same time consumption and interview conditions.

3) I will address without any doubts, ONE by ONE, all lies, fake and false accusations directed to me, by Mr. Ali Karimi in one unfair, disloyal and unjust way.

4) I will rebuild, without any doubts, all facts and the truth, and nothing but truth.

5) Doing so, it will be Mr. Karimi’s duty and responsibility, after, to apologize to Carlos Queiroz and apologize to Iranian Football national team fans for misleading the public opinion with wrong, unfair and unjust accusations, intrigues and insinuations.

6) It will be Mr. Karimi’s duty to serve the national team interests, revealing the names of those sources that behind the scenes mislead him with those lies, false and fake information and created this embarrassing situation for all of us, including and specially for one ex-National team player with 124 caps.

7) With all due respect, I do believe that from my performance, results and achievements point of view, there is no room for major criticisms. However, if after my clarification during the 90 program interview, still remain any shadow or doubts in regards to my personal and professional working ethics and the standards of my integrity and morality, I will leave the full right to the FFIRI President to take further actions.

8) With all due respect to all Iranian fans, I have a strong believe that I should not be placed in this unfair, disloyal and unjust public exposure. I reserve the right not to talk about this story again until I have the opportunity to do it for the last time, in the right moment and right place (90 Show, Channel 3).

9) I Hope and trust that after my presence at 90 show, all of us will be able to know the face of Mr. Ali Karimi sources behind the scenes and, once and for all, United and Together
    Team Melli will be able to work in peace and fully focus in our duties and goals.

CQ"

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueirozoficial/

Comment

Portuguese article about Queiroz:

"Carlos Queiroz. At the crossroads between history and memory!

He left work in Iran and became one of the few coaches to get four world rankings. If it hits a fifth, it will be unique. "It's a beautiful dream!" He says.

The path separating my hotel from the Academy of the Iranian Federation is pasty, traversing snow-lined training camps that sometimes go well beyond the height of freezing toes.

Despite the fact that players have to do specific physical or technical jobs with their young team of collaborators, Carlos Queiroz knows that these days have been absolutely conditioned by an inclement weather that has devastated the country since it was not seen for more than 30 years. That is why, in the comfort of the air-conditioned room of his office, he devotes himself more and more to the bureaucratic questions that surround him every day, if he were more than a simple selector, assuming a more similar role with the managers of English clubs, such as intervention in administrative areas.

"I have the supreme satisfaction of having left a job done," he says while showing us the facilities of the academy. "When I got here I did not have any of it. Working conditions were incomparably worse. I had to go into some wars, but when I leave, I will give the key to this building to the great figures of Iranian football, like Ali Daei, and I will say: take advantage and use all this to guarantee the future of Iranian football. "

Ali Daei, known as Shariar the King, is the current coach of Persepolis, the most powerful club in the country, with strong connections to the government apparatus that make opponents complain permanently of favors. But we are in Iran and there is not much to do about it. Daei, 48, reached the top of his playing career in the 1998-99 season when he signed a contract with Bayern Munich from Arminia Bielefeld. He still made more than 20 games for the Bavarians, but would go to Hertha Berlin the following year.

He was in the World Cups of 1998 and 2006, which gives him a unique status.

Carlos Queiroz is simply deified by the Iranian fans, and it can be said without a doubt that in this country, all men, women and children are absolutely fanatical about the game invented by the English.

The dream It becomes impossible to have a quiet dinner with the Iranian picker at the same table. The advances are continuous. Requests for constant photos. Effusive thanks: "Thank you for everything you have done for our country. 'Mers'! "

The second consecutive qualification for a finals of a World Championship conquered at the head of the "Team Melli", as they call the national team here, raised the magical aura of Carlos Queiroz to the pinnacles. For him, personally, another important number: is his fourth qualification. "To get a fifth place for a World Cup would be a dream. He would be the only one in football history to do so. We will see if this possibility can be realized. I realize that I'm getting tired of this never ending travel around the world and this forced distance from the family. Someday I'll have to stop and enjoy what's left of my life. "

It is recalled that Carlos Queiroz has been in South Africa (2002), Portugal (2010) and Iran (2014 and 2016). Political intrigues within the South African federation prevented him from being on the bench in South Korea and Japan. Five months from now he will be in Russia, with Portugal, Spain and Morocco as opponents in the first round. "It's good to start with Morocco. We will be on high ground. Then it's expected that one of the other two will get crushed from the debut game. Only then can we dream of anything. ""

https://ionline.sapo.pt/artigo/60059...a-e-a-memoria-

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        CQ going to be Uzbekistan's head coach is laughable. He has seen BS enough in the AFC and with his performances in TM and pedigree, why on earth would he coach Uzbekistan?
        He can have a cold one at night, without fear of basijis, and his family can visit or live there in peace, without hejab. Lets face it, there are plenty of inept federations, but we have the added bonus of a religious theocracy. Frankly I don't know why any non-Iranian would come, unless they are hard up for $$.
        زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

I've been wondering if Rafa Benitez is worth contacting? I mean he's coaching Newcastle right now so doesn't seem like too many top clubs are gunning for him... for the right price there could be a chance he would coach Iran lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
            I've been wondering if Rafa Benitez is worth contacting? I mean he's coaching Newcastle right now so doesn't seem like too many top clubs are gunning for him... for the right price there could be a chance he would coach Iran lol
            If we do preform good in the WC I don't see why not, Benitez or Fonseca. I'm only saying this because I've seen such transfer for teams with lesser quality like Harry Redknapp with Jordan in 2016. Not to mention we are #1 team in the continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              If we do preform good in the WC I don't see why not, Benitez or Fonseca. I'm only saying this because I've seen such transfer for teams with lesser quality like Harry Redknapp with Jordan in 2016. Not to mention we are #1 team in the continent.
              What about Manuel Pellegrini? My dream is David Wagner though. Wagner is Klopp's prodigy and he's managing Huddersfield atm. Rumor has it the US is looking into possibly picking him up.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                What about Manuel Pellegrini? My dream is David Wagner though. Wagner is Klopp's prodigy and he's managing Huddersfield atm. Rumor has it the US is looking into possibly picking him up.
                pellegrini would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  pellegrini would be fantastic.
                  Yeah and he's currently only managing a club in China so he would easily take an offer from us if we gave him good money.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                    Yeah and he's currently only managing a club in China so he would easily take an offer from us if we gave him good money.
                    it could even be considered an upgrade to the great CQ

Comment

Realistically after Carlos leaves, either Branko or Oceano (if he chooses to take on the BS and responsibility that is) will take over Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Realistically after Carlos leaves, either Branko or Oceano (if he chooses to take on the BS and responsibility that is) will take over Team Melli.
                        I think Oceano is the most logical successor ATM, he will basically continue what CQ started, he has been in Iran for a few years now and understands well the team and the country.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                          I think Oceano is the most logical successor ATM, he will basically continue what CQ started, he has been in Iran for a few years now and understands well the team and the country.
                          Oceano isn't a head coach. I doubt he'll take the head coach role anyway.

If Queiroz leaves, he will help IFF choose his successor.

Comment

I just hope CQ will join a respectable club in a good european league to help our player transfer there.
                            Seeing him going to coach an other NT (except if it is a good NT) will be catastrophic as it won't benefit Iran.

Comment

Good riddance if he decides to go.

Give me that Mahdavikia + Hashemian Combo.

Or Alex Nouri.

Comment

Working...
                              X