X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

زمان صعود است

دیگر زمان این نیست که نسبت به وظایف خود سهل انگار و یا راحت طلب باشیم.
    وقت رستگاریست،
    الان زمان این است که با تمرکز، تعهد و اراده به اهدافمان برسیم.

برای رسیدن به موفقیت باید از تمام تهدیدات و فداکاری های سفر لذت ببریم.

یا صعود می کنید و بالا می روید و می درخشید، یا نه؛ شکست می خورید و به اعماق تاریکی فرو می روید.

کارلوس کی روش
    English version from CQ's Facebook page:

Time to climb.

This is not time to make things easy or comfortable.

This is time to deliver, with full focus, commitment and determination.

To reach excellence we need to enjoy the adversities and sacrifices of our journey.

If you always climb you go up to raise the top and shine if you stop climbing you rock and roll down to the bottom of darkness.

CQ

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      LMFAO. Sure he does...
      The same way kanaani has offers from Eibar
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

CQ is turning into the Dali Lama of football managers.
        All he needed was a 'hallelujah , praise the lord' at the end of his rant today.
        But that's why he fits in so well with IRI, they are from the same DNA.

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
          CQ is turning into the Dali Lama of football managers.
          All he needed was a 'hallelujah , praise the lord' at the end of his rant today.
          But that's why he fits in so well with IRI, they are from the same DNA.
          ok...

Comment

If Iran wins the Asian Cup , IFF will offer CQ a 4 year deal and he will take it.

I am sure of it , this Columbia stuff is not as serious as some have reported.

CQ loves TM and loves Iran , he rather stay with us than go somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              If Iran wins the Asian Cup , IFF will offer CQ a 4 year deal and he will take it.

I am sure of it , this Columbia stuff is not as serious as some have reported.

CQ loves TM and loves Iran , he rather stay with us than go somewhere else.
              Overall, this makes sense, as CQ has invested so much (of his life and professional career) in TM and Iran. However, everyone has their limits as well. From the garbage he's had to deal with from Branko, to some disgusting PP fans, to the sanctions hog-tying all his efforts at progress and friendlies, they can all add up to the point that a contract that is less lucrative/favorable, but in a different country, may seem appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                LMFAO. Sure he does...
                Chera be man migi boro be Burak begoo he’s the one who said about our players to Trabzonspor
                Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                The same way kanaani has offers from Eibar
                That was from one of the members of Gol Bezan, hence the tweet (original source).

Comment

CAMP 1 training already started with Ebrahimi, Khanzadeh, Taremi, Rezaeian and Azmoon.

Comment

is this the PEC pitch? Looks damn nice.

Comment

^ yea, looks well maintained and tip top ...!! i was wondering where it was ? i see mountain range in background ... i thought they were gonna train in UAE ??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        ^ yea, looks well maintained and tip top ...!! i was wondering where it was ? i see mountain range in background ... i thought they were gonna train in UAE ??
                        They're in Tehran until the full squad is available. Then they'll go to Aspire Camp in Doha until the start of Asian Cup.
                        Once the Asian Cup starts they'll be camping in the Iranian club in Dubai.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          is this the PEC pitch? Looks damn nice.
                          This is Football Center pitch number 2 (zameen-eh shomareh 2 - Markaz-eh football) that was recently inaugurated. It's the outcome of CQ's and Taj's hard work after several years of pushing. It is top notch.

Comment

If TM is going to ASPIRE camp for training, then why is PP also going there too?

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                              If TM is going to ASPIRE camp for training, then why is PP also going there too?
                              this is what I wondered as wel !!!

Comment

Photos of the initial CAMP 1 five TM players with U13 TM who is also practicing at IFF Football Center.

Comment

Working...
                                X