• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccerway has it cancelled now:
    https://us.soccerway.com/matches/201.../iran/2789319/

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      IS it too late for TM to fly back to Iran and play against the<strong> u-23 team</strong>?
      <br>
      <br>
      There is no U23 team for now. Indeed we don't have U23 since last year when Pairovani ( he said he had support of Taj and CQ ) decided to use U20 players in AFC games and were eliminated in group stage.<br>
      <br>
      last month IFF selected Esteeli as U23 manager and they selected Zelatko as U23 coach.<br>
      <br>
      He has been busy trying to test and select a 35 players fro list of 120 players all under 21 years old.<br>
      <br>
      Simply no U23 or U21 team exist to play against. There is no U19 team either they have to select a coach first.<br>
      Only available teams are U14 and U16.<br><br><br>
      Last edited by St_Mark; 05-30-2018, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        There is no U23 team for now. Indeed we don't have U23 since last year when Pairovani ( he said he had sup[port of Taj and CQ ) decided to use U20 players in AFC games and were eliminated in group stage.

last month IFF selected Esteeli as U23 manager and they selected Zelatko as U23 coach.

He has been busy trying to test and select a 35 players fro list of 120 players all under 21 years old.

Simply no U23 or U21 team exist to play against. There is no U19 team either they have to select a coach first.
        Only available teams are U14 and U16.
        Thanks for the response. I guess we literally have no options for a quick friendly match.

Comment

where is this conspiracy coming from that the saudis are behind this cancelation?

Comment

Dobare be barnameha Quieroz ridan...

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
              where is this conspiracy coming from that the saudis are behind this cancelation?
              Because there is an agreement in place and IFF actually did it's due diligence, but all of a sudden the Greeks don't want to play. They bring up the beer excuses, but it won't be the first or last time TM plays in front of beer ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Because there is an agreement in place and IFF actually did it's due diligence, but all of a sudden the Greeks don't want to play. They bring up the beer excuses, but it won't be the first or last time TM plays in front of beer ads.
                I get that... but couldn't it be more about the Greeks being dysfunctional? I mean their league is constantly postponed, and there are protests/strikes every day.

Comment

The beer thing reminds me. They played in Copenhagen once against Denmark, 1999 I think, F me if there wasn't any Carlsberg/Tuborg commercials.

Comment

this is the 78 kit

Edit: wrong thread
                    Last edited by Mr Pouya; 05-30-2018, 11:06 AM.

Comment

IRAN VS BRAZIL BEFORE ASIAN CUP 2019 IN TEHRAN!!
                      http://90tv.ir/video/447320/گفتگو-با...فروردین
                      listen to min '28

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        IRAN VS BRAZIL BEFORE ASIAN CUP 2019 IN TEHRAN!!
                        http://90tv.ir/video/447320/گفتگو-با...فروردین
                        listen to min '28
                        I would rather play Greece or any other team now. Couldn't care less about the Mickey Mouse tournament.
                        Also loved how Adidas asked him "can you promise fakes of the jersey wont be sold in Iran?" Boro baba Adidas F'ers, kheili ke alan darin mifrooshin....

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          I get that... but couldn't it be more about the Greeks being dysfunctional? I mean their league is constantly postponed, and there are protests/strikes every day.
                          Also very possible.
                          I think the players are on vacation and the coach can't be bothered to get them all together.

Comment

news on greece game?

Comment

Guys, Tifo Football made a video about Iran and Group B!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Then IR kicked in and made sure we should not play in Athens...
                                cause greeces 2 main sponsors are a alcohol brand and a betting brand.

Comment

Working...
                                X