X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

What in rotten hell is this?
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://www.instagram.com/p/Bizo4qyH...ranianlegioner
      Ehsan, Karim, Taremi all have joined the camp
      By my rough count it seems that we only have 12 of 35 players in camp right now. I hope I'm wrong...hopefully all of ACL participants may join today and that'll make a big difference. First WC Camp friendly is only two days away!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

So I have just bought tickets for TEAM MELLI’s match against Turkey which will take place in Istanbul. This is my childhood’s dream match I have always dreamed about the day when Team Melli plays against Turkey. Hopefully i get to meet up with some TM players and of course coach Queiroz. I’m so EXCITED!!
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

I see Ashkan is getting ready for his second career...maybe he can practice a bit on Ronaldo if he's on the field for the match!

Comment

Originally posted by Erfan11 View Post
              So I have just bought tickets for TEAM MELLI’s match against Turkey which will take place in Istanbul. This is my childhood’s dream match I have always dreamed about the day when Team Melli plays against Turkey. Hopefully i get to meet up with some TM players and of course coach Queiroz. I’m so EXCITED!!
              this match as been long over due for iran and turkey. two neighbors that share a lot culturally and traditionally, have not meet for such a long time. i blame the two federation for this long over due match and i hope this becomes a reoccurring friendly at least every few years.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

What date is it again?
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                  What date is it again?
                  28th of May...

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                    What date is it again?
                    28/05/18
                    Basaksehir Fatih Terim Stadyumu

Comment

Were a month away from the world cup and Ashkan is practicing boxing?
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Enjoy yourself brother, it's a shame they changed the Greece game to Athens.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                          Preparing to beat the shit out of pepe

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            Enjoy yourself brother, it's a shame they changed the Greece game to Athens.
                            Yeah man it would have been fun meeting you.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                              Boxing is a great stamina builder.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                                Preparing to beat the shit out of pepe

Comment

Working...
                                X