This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    Bolivia sux, Venezuela was a much better opponent but hey I take it man , no complaints here .

Beggars can’t be choosers.
    If you watch World Cup qualifiers and even 2018 World Cup you would realize that no country sucks!! The big boys were Eliminated Early and under dogs ruled in Russia ! Every team even like Iceland had a chance !

Comment

Torabi once again shines!

Comment

We should've played Torabi in the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          We should've played Torabi in the WC.
          He's only been on for a minute man. And he was gifted that goal. He hasn't done much else than that.

Comment

ESPN has a new article on the Queiroz situation (though not much new info for us): http://www.espn.com/soccer/iran/stor...ut-of-contract

It talks about the gentleman's agreement, that CQ wants to stay until 2022, and that Uzbeks had negotiated with QC.
            Masoud talks up QC's impact and says we will not allow him to leave.

"His main achievement is that we have been the best team in Asia for the last six years and we have gained international respect and reputation," said Shojaei. "He has not been able to achieve this overnight.

"He has been working day and night for more than seven years. Him and his staff and their achievements will remain in the history of Iranian football.

"As captain of the Iran team, I am extremely pleased and proud to have him as my coach. I must confess that I didn't know the Uzbekistan federation had negotiated with Mr. Queiroz, but one thing I can guarantee is that we will not allow him to leave our country."

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              He's only been on for a minute man. And he was gifted that goal. He hasn't done much else than that.
              I still say he should've been subbed in during the WC. He hustles and is persistent. I really enjoyed his performance in the friendly against Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                I still say he should've been subbed in during the WC. He hustles and is persistent. I really enjoyed his performance in the friendly against Japan.
                years ago. He has stagnated since then so much.

Comment

Khiabani, mentioned, during the game today, a 4 team tournament hosted by UZBEK FA and Iran is invited in a months from now... This will be great !...

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                    Khiabani, mentioned, during the game today, a 4 team tournament hosted by UZBEK FA and Iran is invited in a months from now... This will be great !...
                    I didn't hear the first part of that sentence. What are the other 2 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                      Is this for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I didn't hear the first part of that sentence. What are the other 2 teams?
                        He didnt elaborate at all, but just said its in October and UZBEK FA is hosting a 4 nation tournament( Uzbek as host, Iran and another 2 ) . Which IMO would be the ONLY way we can play some good opposition for now....

Comment

Taj today defended CQ like i have never seen him do before.

He said keeping CQ is the same kind of sacrefice like when he was in the Iran-Iraq war and becamse %50 disabaled " Janbaz"

He said CQ is and has been the best thing happened not only to TM but our society as a whole.

Taj said that he personally knew of the S.Korean FF negotiations with CQ to make him thier coach for 4 years and that CQ is such honerable

man that decided to give Iran another chance and remain our coach again at least till end of AC if we can give the support that he needs.

This interview was on Farsnews.com site

Comment

the Uzbekistan tournment in October

No Iran will not participate in that tournment.

Comment

No Iran will not participate in that tournment.
                              Why? Source?

Comment

Taj today defended CQ like i have never seen him do before.
                                He said keeping CQ is the same kind of sacrefice like when he was in the Iran-Iraq war and becamse %50 disabaled " Janbaz"
                                He said CQ is and has been the best thing happened not only to TM but our society as a whole.
                                Taj said that he personally knew of the S.Korean FF negotiations with CQ to make him thier coach for 4 years and that CQ is such honerable
                                man that decided to give Iran another chance and remain our coach again at least till end of AC if we can give the support that he needs.
                                This interview was on Farsnews.com site
                                LOOOL, What?
                                Getting paid millions of dollar to spend 1/4th of your year in Iran and get treated like literal royalty is the same thing as fighting in a war in conditions similar to that of WW1?

Taj Chi kesheedeh?

Comment

Working...
                                X