This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
    And to make it even worse he has buttoned both buttons on his jacket, which shows us that he is absolutely clueless.
    Lmao, I actually got happy/surprised that they all had the top button only done and then I realised I missed Ramin. The king of cringe strikes again

Comment

Ramin is a virgin
      SHOW TIME!

Comment

Ramin is such an embarrassment. Between his constant diving and screaming on the field and being a complete douche-bag off the field, I can him embarrassing us.

Comment

Persians Are Genetically superior beings! I mean look at our national team! They are a handsome bunch! I was told this by a Lebanese girl not long ago, who said " we drool over Persian players when they played in AC 2000 in lebanon!!"

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
            Persians Are Genetically superior beings! I mean look at our national team! They are a handsome bunch! I was told this by a Lebanese girl not long ago, who said " we drool over Persian players when they played in AC 2000 in lebanon!!"
            unfortunately Turkey still beats us with their B team. this genetically superior story was told 70 years ago dude. wake up!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
              unfortunately Turkey still beats us with their B team. this genetically superior story was told 70 years ago dude. wake up!

I mean they tied Russia today and Tunisia the other day...? We could have won that match if we didn't play Cheshmi!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

Now who believes in genetic superiority?

Comment

TM-News- Vol. 4

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                  please someone tell me there's a pic of Torabi amongst that lot, most probably in his trackies with a cigarette rolled up behind his ear.
                  Loooooooooool
                  Probably after he sold a batch of heroine to some russian junkie on the streets
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Now who believes in genetic superiority?
                    Actually genetically "superior" might be true but not the way most people would presume.

The reason we might have a genetically advantage is because of the adverse genepool that is present in Iran today. I mean, except our own Persian genes, we have been introduced to greek, Roman, Arab and Mongol/Asiatic genes beside Turkish. So this variety in genes, believes it or not, can be an important factor in us being a talented nation.

A good example of talent is right here in our own forum. Look at the illustrations that our member "Legofish" make of TM players. There you have yet another talented guy.
                    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                    >-----------------<
                    Marg bar dictator
                    >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                      Actually genetically "superior" might be true but not the way most people would presume.

The reason we might have a genetically advantage is because of the adverse genepool that is present in Iran today. I mean, except our own Persian genes, we have been introduced to greek, Roman, Arab and Mongol/Asiatic genes beside Turkish. So this variety in genes, believes it or not, can be an important factor in us being a talented nation.

Lol you guys need to stop with this. They won because they played better. End of story. Please let's not make a fool of ourselves here !

Comment

What is all of this BS on genetic superiority, some of you would be no different from the KKK had you been born white. Hope it’s just a joke...

Comment

TM arrived Russia as first team in WC
                          https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1J12QT
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            Lmao, I actually got happy/surprised that they all had the top button only done and then I realised I missed Ramin. The king of cringe strikes again
                            Baba, he’s only trying to show off his great chest-to-waistline ratio by buttoning both, leave the badbakht alone =)

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                              Like him or not CQ has given TM Personality, character and credential - To those that criticize him and of course you are entitled to your opinion but, add the results on the field, the above pic, Pec Centre, Private jet taking the TM to Russia, influx of Iranian players playing in Europe, quality training camps, the list goes on as to how CQ has turned things around and generated respect for our boys and country. I am for one am ever so grateful.

We all knew that one of CQ’s player selection requirements was being physical which is clearly evident from the above picture, well add to that the look. Now put the Moroccans next to them, 😆 No, just kiddin!
                              So handsome this team is .... GQ Style!

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                                What is all of this BS on genetic superiority, some of you would be no different from the KKK had you been born white. Hope it’s just a joke...
                                Actually I didn't bring up this subject, I just tried to shed some scientific light on it.

And I didn´say we are genetically superior. I said "superior". What I meant was talented.

AND what I did say has nothing to do with being racist or KKK. On the contrary!! Unfortunately some of you guys don't understand a simple notion.

What I said is the fact that because we have so many different genes in our genepool from different races, which has being introduced throughout history, it actually can be a factor in us being talented. Thus it has nothing to do with racism. It has to do with embracing the fact, that we are not "pure" Persian gene but a mix of different genes from a whole lot of different races. Now if some of you guys call that racism, it is pure stupidity on your behalf!
                                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                                >-----------------<
                                Marg bar dictator
                                >-----------------<

Comment

Working...
                                X