Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi club Al Hilal refuses to observe a pre-game moment of silence

Front page of r/soccer:

Saudi club Al Hilal refuses to observe a pre-game moment of silence for the 66 killed in the recent Iranian airplane crash during Asian CL. Not the first time Saudi players refused to respect Iranian tragedies based on political issues. They lost the match 0-1 to Esteghlal Tehran.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...rve_a_pregame/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

piece of scum bags

Comment

What else to expect from such creatures? Their Qatari brothers had the decency to pay their respects at the other match that day
      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

As a board moderator I cannot put my feelings into words here..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
        به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

It's a shame but not surprising that the 8-0ers acted as 8-0ers.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

...because they are barbaric backward people, we have the same ruling Iran as well....Sad...

Comment

Ishallah Suarez eats these camels alive

Comment

Stuff like this makes me hate humanity more and more.

Comment

At least in Iran we don’t get arrested for dabbing, unlike Saudi Arabia.

Comment

They lose everytime when they do this.
                    Zob Ahan - Al Nassr 4-1
                    Australia - Saudi 3-2
                    Esteghlal - Hilal 1-0

Comment

They're bifarhang what do you expect..

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                        They lose everytime when they do this.
                        Zob Ahan - Al Nassr 4-1
                        Australia - Saudi 3-2
                        Esteghlal - Hilal 1-0
                        Hey dude I posted this on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...il_to_respect/

If anyone is on Reddit please join the thread to highlight as I'm going some angry comments!

EDIT:
                        "Iranvegetaarsenal 1 point a minute ago
                        Fuck Saudi as a Family, football team, and as a muthafucking country, if you wanna be down with saudi, fuck you too. USA XL fuck you too!"

(if this is one of the forum members here who posted this in the thread):

Guys I respect your anger as I feel it to but try to write less aggressive posts, we have to be better than these 8-0ers. These idiots need to realise that their power over the global community based on their alliance with Trump and Israel isn't going to last forever.

Comment

Iran files complaint over Al Hilal's minute's silence snub

http://www.tehrantimes.com/news/4214...s-silence-snub

Comment

اللعنة هي الجهل، الوحشية، ركوب الجمال غير متحضر وسحلية يأكلون الكفار من الجحيم أمة المملكة العربية السعودية، أنصارهم في العالم العربي والعالم غير العربي.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                              Hey dude I posted this on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...il_to_respect/

If anyone is on Reddit please join the thread to highlight as I'm going some angry comments!

EDIT:
                              "Iranvegetaarsenal 1 point a minute ago
                              Fuck Saudi as a Family, football team, and as a muthafucking country, if you wanna be down with saudi, fuck you too. USA XL fuck you too!"

(if this is one of the forum members here who posted this in the thread):

Guys I respect your anger as I feel it to but try to write less aggressive posts, we have to be better than these 8-0ers. These idiots need to realise that their power over the global community based on their alliance with Trump and Israel isn't going to last forever.
                              haha thats a nice one: he just played around with 2pacs "hit em up". check the lyrics at the end of that song

Comment

Working...
                              X