Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ that's a blatant lie and a total twisting of the actual events.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      I am not supporting Karimi or CQ in this...although I believe Karimi is being a bit selfish with his timing. But let's call a spade a spade. CQ is one of the most controversial coaches out there. Ask South Africa or any other place he has been about him. Heck he even has a beef with Ronaldo who is going to go down as one of the best ever. Any chance he gets he threatens to quit his role as coach.
      With the federation we have we need a coach like this. And having beef with Ronaldo isn't really shocking - did you see him at the Euro Cup final? He basically tried to coach the team himself and the manager just sat there and watched him. CQ would have told him to sit his a** down like every other player which is the right thing to do. That's why many of the best managers in the world are so controversial, they manage players who make ridiculous amounts of money and act like drama queens.
      ballast parcham bi boro bargard refigh negaran nabash bikhod to aslan

Comment

The whole thing is one big misunderstanding between the two. Karimi never attacked him.
        Karimi always gets mistranslated and misreported in the media and oftentimes here as well.
        So far persianlegion has put it right, he is on the spot in post #11. (where I disagree is that Karimi is very talented at coaching, of course he is a beginner and not a great coach yet).

The comment section of CQ has been stormed by the cyber army and most of the comments are something along the lines of "queiroz shut up, you have no right to to talk because you are a foreigner."
        Best you don't let these idiots misrepresent your view on the Iranian youth and society in general. I'm sure they are still the smart and reasonable people we all have witnessed first hand.

Comment

I am not surprised by what Karimi has said and done. He is growing up in a country and a culture where his countrymen flood the Facebook and Instagram pages of stars and athletes to cuss at them for any reason. He is no different than Mayelikohan, Daei, Azizi, or any one else in that country. When given the opportunity he grabs it and when things go south all the sudden he wants to become a hero and break from the system. He is a part of that system. He is a part of that culture. A culture of entitlement, hypocrisy, backstabbing, jealousy, and self insecurity.

I also am not surprised that Carlos does not want to work with any of these Iranian assistants. I would not want to either. I rather pick an average joe with a decent personality and someone that I can get along with than some Iranian guy who will become a pain in the ass 2 weeks into the job. I am glad that Carlos can see that these guys are truly good for nothing. This is probably why he often tries to find mixed blooded Iranians from abroad. Because at least they did not grow up under these screwed up circumstances.

Comment

By the way who was the Iranian coach they talked about who lives in Poland, but had a shady history, so they cancelled his contract?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
              i am not sure if CQ has really written that but as many have already mentioned, karimi was the best Iranian player of all time and for that he is loved.
              he is also a but of a rebel character and politically not aligned with IR, so for that he is also loved.
              but that doesn't mean that he should be unconditionally supported in any situation. his character has many flaws. he is not a level-headed person and i doubt he can ever be a good manager.
              by enlarge een..!
              AK8's biggest character flaw (and one which i loath the most )is and has always has been His overall QUITTER attitude and demeanor ..!
              every fking time he doesnt get his way(many of those times raising legitimate concerns too), HE JUST UP & FKING QUITS EVERY GODDAMN TIME..!!
              Then he expects folks to come to his khaye mali to return and then proceed to do the same exact fking thing again over another issue a few weeks later ..!
              this BS Ghar o NaazKardani must be somewhat unique to Iranians? (certainly seems more prevalent) cause ive hardly seen other nationalities take it to such frequency and extreme levels !?
              Locally we also got 2-3 50+year olds in our sunday league who pull this horseShitt off every other fking week..!
              often in the middle of the game and frequently for some pityass reasons too ....... like "oh i was open and you didnt pass me ball, so im going home and taking my ball with me ...!! " whats worse they fking show up a week or 2 later to fk up yet another game by screwing up the team balance in the middle of the match..!!
              not that i approve of CQ bringing this feud on to the social media this close to WC, but its interesting how CQ also is Highlighting that precise, annoying character flaw of AK8 in his ill-timed FBpost..!
              from my recollections, against wishes of many in IFF, CQ chose AK8 as his Iranian Asst. Coach.
              during his short tenure as TM asst. coach, AK often butt heads with IFF, the biggest of which was for the player's long overdue WC bonus money which AK had personally appeal to Hedayati to help pay for, since FIFA wasnt releasing the WC Rewards funds due to sanctions..! But when Hedayati released the money to IFF for the WC bonuses, the brokeAss/corrupt IFF instead spends the cash on other, supposedly more urgent expenses ? ( may be towards CQ past due salary?? ) or whatever..!!? who knows??
              off course that didnt sit well with Ali and i think he made a stink about it all in the media back in the day..!!
              Then the piss-fight between the two (CQ vs AK8) i think really begin on the eve of TM's departure to Australia for the AC Tourney...!?
              some assholes in IFF (may be CQ was aware too??) intentionally give AK8 Economy flight tickets, Instead of First Class Tickets (which was awarded to all others in the Coaching Staff..!) This meant that Ali had to sit with the players, rather than with the other TM coaches on the plane to Australia ..!
              as desired and hoped by IFF cronies, off course AK8 takes exception to that insulting gesture and as usual for him UP and Fking Quits and runs off somewhere all mad..!!
              there were reports that CQ had tried numerously to reach him in order to neutralize the situation but he was nowhere to be reached ..? or possibly unable to be convinced by TM Staff to return..?? i dont recall the details now..!!?
              so TM Departs to the AC Tourney with a AK8 gone MIA and the drama and the ensuing tick hashieh surrounding TM only a few days before our first official match ...!!
              after TM returned back from Australia, CQ dumped Ali from his assistant position and seemingly added him on his Ignore/Black List...!! and since then AK has at least 2wice now (from what i kept count..?) has tried to discredit or raise questions about Carlos's character in one form or another in the media ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                PP fans screaming against CQ "Karimi sarvareteh".

Great unity we have created just a few months before the start of the WC
                Don’t start that bs again please.

The majority of Persepolisi fans on this forum are siding with CQ.

Comment

Like I have said many times, the biggest threat to our football is not Qatar, Saudi Arabia, AFC, Spain , Portugal or Morocco! its Us, its our own people, its people like Karimi who really are glorified street trash with talent, coming on National TV and criticizing a whole Federation, a world Class Coach and the nation all in one sitting!!

He needs to go and clean some 1st rate lockers , work his ass off to a decent coach , get a recognized trophy or two before he can even come on TV and talk about progress in football! This is the problem I have with Jomburi Eslami, ever since the disease we call the revolution has taken over, it has okeyed any donkey taking any role from Rahbar position all the way down to football manager! In Iran today any villager can run a company, manage a ministry and decide on behalf of millions! This s why a SH*T face like Karimi has the cajunas to talk trash on National TV and get applauded for it!! so Sad ..... Im with Ajnabi CQ 100% because he has given us fans much more than any of these so called Vatani trashes!!

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                    The whole thing is one big misunderstanding between the two. Karimi never attacked him.
                    Sorry but you haven't been keeping up with the events. He's been going after CQ since quitting the national team like he quits every thing else. When he accuses CQ of bringing his "Godson" to the team he's accusing him of corruption and that's not a small accusation where CQ has worked.

And this is where Karimi earns the coward label as well. Branko has brought his own brother Zlatko to sit on the PP bench and receive a salary from the same government budget that pays CQ's staff salary.... so where is Karimi's outrage about that one?? The reason he keeps his mouth shut is because he knows going up against Branko equals daily insults against his mother and sister all over social media from 14 year old red fans! Let's see him call Branko out for the same nepotism he accuses CQ of, then we'll see how honest his motives are.

He also came across like a complete idiot more than once. His claim about the "law of six week vacations for national coaches" is comical. There is no such law anywhere in the world!

It's also funny that for a guy who pretends to be outraged by the federation's mismanagement and financial corruption, he goes after CQ who has been fighting tooth and nail with the IFF over the exact same things from officials pocketing the team's money on foreign trips to building the national team camp. That camp alone will serve Iran's football for generations after CQ is gone, and it wouldn't be there if CQ hadn't fought the federation over it on a weekly basis.

There's just too many ungrateful simpletons in that country and they're easier to manipulate than children. The internet comments against CQ are disgusting and they match Karimi's own feeble intellect. It's nothing but racist comments about "Mozambique" or some other xenophobic nonsense. Our fans and management never deserved someone like CQ. A country where an illiterate opportunist like Karimi becomes "the voice of conscience" deserves people like Mayeli and Ghalenoi. Even Branko is almost too good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      Don’t start that bs again please.

The majority of Persepolisi fans on this forum are siding with CQ.
                      wtf are you talking about?! Who was talking about PFDC?! BS boro bebin too Azadi Che khabari bood amoo! Have you even watched the game?! Did you miss how the fans in the stadium were yelling "Karimi sarvareteh" towards CQ?! Even before those chants they were constantly cheering Karimi. At that point you could say "Ok they are just cheering an ex player", but just minutes later they started yelling how Karimi is CQ's sarvar!

Whether it's the majority or not I can not tell, but the cheers were damn loud, that's for sure!
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        wtf are you talking about?! Who was talking about PFDC?! BS boro bebin too Azadi Che khabari bood amoo! Have you even watched the game?! Did you miss how the fans in the stadium were yelling "Karimi sarvareteh" towards CQ?! Even before those chants they were constantly cheering Karimi. At that point you could say "Ok they are just cheering an ex player", but just minutes later they started yelling how Karimi is CQ's sarvar!

Whether it's the majority or not I can not tell, but the cheers were damn loud, that's for sure!
                        You do know when you talk about Perspolisi's, you're literally talking about half of iran??

Comment

As someone who grew up watching Ali Karimi, and went to every game when he was playing in Dubai, it hurt me watching him on Navad. He may have good intentions but he has no debating skills or the proper mannerism to engage a seasoned agent of IR. I'm sad

Comment

Guys, if you haven't seen CQ's new post go take a look.
                            https://www.facebook.com/Carlos-Quei...uDFL04&fref=nf
                            This is someone who cares for the national team. He put the differences asside and whatever frustration he might have had.

Karimi was my favorite player back in the days. But honestly I don't think Karimi would have been able to say such 'nice' things.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                              Im with Ajnabi CQ 100% because he has given us fans much more than any of these so called Vatani trashes!!
                              The complex he got built for us as a training/coordinating center for all national programs is by itself more important than anything Iranian coaches have cared to do for our football before or after the revolution. But the "patriot" morons are too busy calling him "Mozambiki" to notice this stuff. And it's not just one or two idiots either. In a sane nation a lowlife opportunist like Karimi would be a laughing stock, not a "voice of conscience".

No worries though. In just a few months the Mozambiki will be gone and our football will be safe once again in the hands of tools like Karimi and Mayeli. And that's exactly what our fans deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                                You do know when you talk about Perspolisi's, you're literally talking about half of iran??
                                And what did I literally write in the middle of a live match?!
                                Originally posted by Amin
                                PP fans screaming against CQ "Karimi sarvareteh".

Don't be so damn paranoid! It was obviously about the fans yelling that in the stadium! And I'm sure the footage of that scene will be online soon, in case you have missed it.
                                Last edited by Amin_; 02-13-2018, 12:38 PM.
                                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X