Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was that rumor during halftime vs. Mexico in WC '06... like Karimi starting a fight in the locker room?

its such a shame that someone with his gift acts like a high school girl, just drama
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Quieroz is the boss of boss and the best thing to ever happen to Iranian football

Karimi just a skilled player with big mouth so fck him
      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Karimi was a waste of talent when he was young and a wast of time when he is older.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

CQ has been in negotiation with Uzbek football federation. His appointed assistants are watching their league, until he joins them next June. CQ is a good coach but has no manner. I read this on Uzbek website Championat.
          Last edited by PersianLegion; 02-13-2018, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Thats fine, he has done everything he can for our football. He is a legend, it would suck for him to leave, but we cannot blame him. i just hope he can get us to round of 16 for the first time and win AC 19 with us, but i don't see that latter happening due to AFC always paying refs to screw us over.
            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
              I'm still doubtful that this is CQ's facebook page. A world class coach would know how to spell "quitter" or use spell check. If CQ has someone running his facebook page for him, they should be fired and replaced with someone who knows how to use spell check.
              its his own FB and he posts himself. confirmed. please stop questioning it over and over

Comment

i am not sure if CQ has really written that but as many have already mentioned, karimi was the best Iranian player of all time and for that he is loved.
                he is also a but of a rebel character and politically not aligned with IR, so for that he is also loved.

but that doesn't mean that he should be unconditionally supported in any situation. his character has many flaws. he is not a level-headed person and i doubt he can ever be a good manager.

Comment

Karimi is acting as an As**hole. He was making all kind of accusations without thinking about the consequences. I did not see the entire debate nor do I want to waste my time with stupid characters like him. Here are some of my comments: He was asking questions and making accusations on behalf of people! When did he become a representative of People? People representatives are elected usually serve in parliaments. He should not make general stamen like that that his questions are peoples' questions. I do not understand why Saket or Taj play so scared in front of these idiots? Karimi was a popular and good football player and that is it. He is not a legal expert to bring forth about legal questions.

About CQ: 1. CQ Salary: None of his business. Was Karmi's salary in UAE an issue? Why is CQ's salary an issue? 2. CQ Contract: None of his business. Any legal issues must be addressed by legal professional not by somebody like him. He does not like CQ? Ok understandable but CQ's travel and work is none of his business. CQ is a professional and working under the constraint of his contract. If karimi becomes the next IFF president, then he can hire a different coach with different salary and terms of employment.

He was asking about Iran-Novin, financial issues that I have no idea why a coach would be so consumed with issues not in the realm of his knowledge or expertise? My guess is that he receives some news from here and there and without legal and thorough investigation, karimi makes conclusions and delivers verdicts in his own mind.

We all know how bad the country is run. Why does not he question Sepah and mullah's for all the alleged corruptions in the country? What happened to his guts there?

There is big difference in class between CQ and karimi. He is a spoiled brat at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                    i am not sure if CQ has really written that but as many have already mentioned, karimi was the best Iranian player of all time and for that he is loved.
                    he is also a but of a rebel character and politically not aligned with IR, so for that he is also loved.

but that doesn't mean that he should be unconditionally supported in any situation. his character has many flaws. he is not a level-headed person and i doubt he can ever be a good manager.
                    I am not supporting Karimi or CQ in this...although I believe Karimi is being a bit selfish with his timing. But let's call a spade a spade. CQ is one of the most controversial coaches out there. Ask South Africa or any other place he has been about him. Heck he even has a beef with Ronaldo who is going to go down as one of the best ever. Any chance he gets he threatens to quit his role as coach.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Oh and btw, next to my response in the 90 thread, I'd like to add that I was very disappointed that Karimi did not bring up Shojaei's issue. If there was a time and place to do so, it was then. He could have shat on Saket, IFF, the regime and even CQ who suddenly stopped calling Masoud up after that matter, but he did not even say one word about it.

What is more important over the long run? How much time CQ spends in Iran and which personal trainers he picks, or players being thrown out for speaking up?! Not sure whether he was told not bring this up, or that he just did not think about it, but I would expect Karimi to be one of the few persons who could bring this important issue up.

Also disappointed with Adel btw who has not mentioned this issue in his program yet.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                        Oh and btw, next to my response in the 90 thread, I'd like to add that I was very disappointed that Karimi did not bring up Shojaei's issue. If there was a time and place to do so, it was then. He could have shat on Saket, IFF, the regime and even CQ who suddenly stopped calling Masoud up after that matter, but he did not even say one word about it.

What is more important over the long run? How much time CQ spends in Iran and which personal trainers he picks, or players being thrown out for speaking up?! Not sure whether he was told not bring this up, or that he just did not think about it, but I would expect Karimi to be one of the few persons who could bring this important issue up.

Also disappointed with Adel btw who has not mentioned this issue in his program yet.
                        I was waiting for him to say that too, I guess he forgot it in the heat of the moment.

Adel mentioned it here and there but just said something in the lines of "Hopefully Shojaei's issue gets solved"
                        sigpic

Comment

As much as I love and respect a Karimi’s football , he has been wrong many times and is nothing but Hashieyeh , I am very glad that he is Not part of our national team’s coaching squad.

I support IFF and CQ about these TM matters

Comment

PP fans screaming against CQ "Karimi sarvareteh".

Great unity we have created just a few months before the start of the WC
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              PP fans screaming against CQ "Karimi sarvareteh".

Great unity we have created just a few months before the start of the WC
                              Loudmouth Karimi

Comment

Karimi - the same guy who let his own personal issues get in the way of him helping club and country.
                                He refused to play for TM when Daei was head coach. Same when Daei was coach in Persepolis. Instead he went to Estil Azin and Teraktor aka Sepah teams.
                                He waited for Ghotbi to come back and then bailed on him before AC 2011 as well. He also bailed on TM coaching before AC 2015. He'll quit Sepidrood a swell and eventually football. He'll go back to real estate probably...

Comment

Working...
                                X