Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Mahdavikia and Hashemian both supported Karimi but warned him, it is better not get involved/in fight with corrupted officials. I haven't seen Nekouman statement yet, but Daei chose to not comment on that.
    So you link CQ to the corrupted officials? No one in here suggested that MK and Hashemian supported the IR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was a two hour plus show. 15 minutes of it were about CQ. So we forget all the rest of the more important points raised and focus on Karimi vs CQ issue. And trying to justify CQ's comment but bashing Karimi......

Look at the bigger picture/problem.

Other thing that I observe is the fact that the only things the CQ defenders keep repeating are:

1. Personal insults on Karimi (his way of talking, his character and his level of education).

2. Bringing up the fact that Karimi said (by mistake) as per rules and regulations the NT's Cisco can only leave country for 6 weeks over and over and over again (so no comments about the rest of issues he raised?)

3. That CQ is the best coach we have and we should support TM now

4. Karimi himself is also a crook or works with them (see my post on page 13 about Whistler blowers).

None of which are an answer to the many points raised during that 2 hours plus show.

Shame.....

Comment

I wished Karimi would fouc just on IFF (Saket and Taj) and dont rise the question about sebastian,
        the amount of holidays that CQ has and the comment "i dont blame CQ for the contract with IFF cause
        hes was clever" . It sounds like CQ tries to make profit and thinks selfish.
        Moreover Karimi said that it is nothing special that TM qualifies for TM with the amount of
        money that IFF gave CQ, which is super aggressive towards TM and CQ.
        He damaged not just CQ but also TM. He puts pressure on CQ and his stuff and also
        on our boys to peform in WC in this group of death, otherwise haters like karimi will blame
        CQ for the useless money spending for camps, friendlies etc.
        At this point i felt Karimi to cross the line and loose the main topic and issue which is the corroption
        of IFF. Karimi has a big ego and is a very nacistic person. Obviously he has a problem, that he is
        not on the top of our football anymore and maybe he is pissed of that CQ didnt use him more
        for TM.
        Unfortunetly we iranians always think that we are the special dudul tala and everything has
        to selfcentristic. Thats the reason why we got conquered by Macedonians, Arabs etc.
        Why we cant stand together for at least one time!?? We have this WC and the best prep. and squad,
        teamspirit and coach. That could be the first time to prgress to the k.o. stage.
        Some people need to think beyond their ego and focus on iran and its image in the world.
        We suffer enough by the bad media, sanctions, political-social borders,
        movies that ruine even our rich heritage like 300 or Alexander.
        Time to change our mentality-

Comment

How much money CQ gets, how many days of vacation he takes, whomever he hires, he's worth double amount of that! Nooshe joonesh!

Karimi should have raised his questions during the time IFF was at its worst, not now when it's at its best it has ever been!

Comment

Listen to this Radio Tehran interview with Mehdi Taj, head of IFF. You judge if these people are capable or incapable managers, or if they are trying to hide their mismanagement or not. They tried very hard to push Karimi to margin by putting him in front of CQ.

Comment

Karimi thug's life

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfK8NM6H...y=khaz.o.khiil

Comment

Frustrating to see we are either siding with Karimi or Queiroz - and prefer to fight each other. But these two are part of us, not part of the system. Any internal dispute should never escalate like this as this makes the opponent even stronger. At the end of the battle, WE (TM), stand-alone - as losers. If there conflicts inside a family between 2 members, the rest should try to unite them and not take sides.

To me it seems like Iranians inside are often blindly backing Karimi (or any other of their heroes) no matter what he does, while Iranians outside are often out of touch, think they are unbiased and constructive, while they are not.

The reason for Karimi being so popular is simple, but also complex when it comes to judging his character. What makes people, mostly in Iran, love Karimi so much is that he is one of us - "mardomi", down to earth and says whatever he wants at any time. And when he does it, it feels like you just picked some random man from the streets and gave him a microphone. They way Karimi talks, acts and feels are different than many other of these so-called celebrities and famous people. He is not some professional, well-spoken, suit wearing business man, using communication skills or other tricks to climb up. He is a simple man, like most of us. Honest, delsooz and paak. From day one Karimi was like that and throughout all the years he never changed. This definitely did hurt his career, but also increased his popularity.

Now this is the major reason why he might be the most popular Iranian person, and hence with the most power when it comes to influence the emotions of the people. BUT exactly this, at the very same time, can create heavy hashiye and open up various of problematic disputes or even fights. Because, as said, Karimi often explodes without thinking of the consequences and tells everyone his opinion. While many Iranians inside love this bitarof and straight forward attitude in a country full of taboos and "underground" activities, Iranian outside rather prefer the professional behavior they see from the top leagues or in general in their daily life.

It’s a matter of perspective. In any case, nobody can deny that Karimi is a legend and hero.

Now back to the details of this discussion. Karimi is the reason why I love football and I defended him uncountable times and do believe a lot of nonsense assumptions had been thrown at him. Him not reaching his full potential or always creating problems often have different reasons than what the standard fan usually claims. In this case however it’s been couple of months that I am rather disappointed by Karimi and personally do not approve his actions. I think his criticisms against CQ might include some truth and it is not fully nonsense. At the end CQ is not an angel, no one at that level is. BUT all this came at a very wrong time and the issues he mentioned are rather small and play a relative small role compared to the main important problems we have. It’s like you are homeless, someone gives you his food, but you claim that it’s too cold. Once the food is taken away you will want it back. What we can sure about is that Karimi will never spread lies or try to sneakily achieve a higher position. If he is wrong, then it was because he either was too emotional or he fell for some misinterpretations or rumors he heard from his surroundings. So, it would be foolish to put him in the same category as likes of Ghale, Mayeli, Derakhshan...

Now about CQ. For the first time I think Queiroz made a fatal mistake to immediately respond like that. Usually he is a genius as he simply destroyed whoever tried to stop him and instead converted the hashiye into energy to pump him is team up. From domestic to international coaches/officials. Many questioned CQ's reactions, but he always ended up as the winner. Here however I believe his image, or let’s say popularity, indeed took a big damage. This time he miscalculated or let his emotion get over him. It’s not about who is right or wrong. You simply can’t attack a national hero like that in any country - naturally that will back fire.

Especially calling Karimi "Mr. Quitter" live on TV and his Facebook page was way to disrespectful and personal. Is he refereeing to Karimi's career as a player? It must be because CQ never complained about Karimi decision to quit TM staff. So, if the answer is yes, this name calling gets even worse. This time, for Karimi, it’s like your best friend suddenly makes fun of your past, which however wasn’t a problem when you were friends. I do not know how to explain this. Maybe this quote of YAS (Bad shodam) might explain: "dard o delharo beshnavam, va vaghte dava hamoon dardo delhashoonro maskhare konam"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rsszeu5GHo
                (1:10)

But to be fair, Karimi did a similar thing. So lame to play the washed-out vacation and "khareji" card. In that moment he just sounded like that mental ill Mayeli. All that wasn't a problem for him before...

It's still somehow understandable for CQ to react like that. After so many disputes over all these years at some point you can’t control yourself anymore and will have a outburst of anger. Furthermore, while CQ never really cared about what bunch of incompetent idiots say about him, the comments from Karimi however made him genuinely feel hurt and angry. Karimi is not part of the system, was part of the team, an insider...it’s like when a best friend backstabs you.

Anyway, no one is saying CQ should stay quiet and accept what Karimi says. No, he actually MUST fight back and defend himself. That last post of him would have been the best answer. 1vs1, live on TV. This is what he should have said without that first post. It’s like PFDC comments after a loss. Everyone is emotional and aggressive - but the best way would be to take a short break and review the game with a clear mind.

So overall, we can say this whole unnecessarily fiasco was unfortunately started by Karimi and CQ just put more salt to our wounds. Who knows what kind of other people might have played a role here to confront these two with each other. Spreading lies and manipulating them both. It’s just really fishy to see they first tried to put individual people against TM (CQ), then Esteghlal, then Perspolis...and now maybe the biggest of all national heroes.

Hours of talk by Karimi against the federation, but only the few last minutes about CQ were picked on. Congratulation to IFF (IR). They have won yet another battle and once again got away with their criminal activities. Saket is one sneaky motherfucker and did a genius job to use CQ as his shield - provoking and leading Karimi into start talking against Queiroz. Saket kept his calm (fits to his name), made Karimi rather frustrated with wish wishy-washy excuses & arguments and then pulled the CQ shield to get away from the field of fire. Never underestimate these representors of the regime. They are masters when it comes to communication and argumentation. They tried to attack CQ on their own, but his popularity protected him. And now they turned the tables and actually use CQ to protect themselves! As we say "Tafraghe bendaaz, hokoomat kon"...
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Listen to this Radio Tehran interview with Mehdi Taj, head of IFF. You judge if these people are capable or incapable managers, or if they are trying to hide their mismanagement or not. They tried very hard to push Karimi to margin by putting him in front of CQ.
                    Incapable? mismanagement? If you wanna talk against them, the correct word is corruption.

TM environment has never been so organized as it is today. CQ hasn't been complaining about anything within IFF for ages. There are no issues with jerseys, player visas, military services, tickets, training camps, etc. TM has its own bus, it has a charter airplane, they have the training facilities they need, etc., etc.

That my friend is called being "capable"! It's called "management"!

If Taj and his friends are or have been involved in the corruption Karimi mentioned and the result of it is the organization you see around TM during the past 2-3 years, then I hope they get themselves involved in more corruption! Nooshe jooneshoon, dameshoonam garm!

Comment

CQ has been in negotiation with Uzbek football federation. His appointed assistants are watching their league, until he joins them next June. CQ is a good coach but has no manner. I read this on Uzbek website Championat.
                      Talk about reliable sources and taking a headline and running with it...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                        Frustrating to see we are either siding with Karimi or Queiroz - and prefer to fight each other. But these two are part of us, not part of the system. Any internal dispute should never escalate like this as this makes the opponent even stronger. At the end of the battle, WE (TM), stand-alone - as losers. If there conflicts inside a family between 2 members, the rest should try to unite them and not take sides.

To me it seems like Iranians inside are often blindly backing Karimi (or any other of their heroes) no matter what he does, while Iranians outside are often out of touch, think they are unbiased and constructive, while they are not.

The reason for Karimi being so popular is simple, but also complex when it comes to judging his character. What makes people, mostly in Iran, love Karimi so much is that he is one of us - "mardomi", down to earth and says whatever he wants at any time. And when he does it, it feels like you just picked some random man from the streets and gave him a microphone. They way Karimi talks, acts and feels are different than many other of these so-called celebrities and famous people. He is not some professional, well-spoken, suit wearing business man, using communication skills or other tricks to climb up. He is a simple man, like most of us. Honest, delsooz and paak. From day one Karimi was like that and throughout all the years he never changed. This definitely did hurt his career, but also increased his popularity.

Now this is the major reason why he might be the most popular Iranian person, and hence with the most power when it comes to influence the emotions of the people. BUT exactly this, at the very same time, can create heavy hashiye and open up various of problematic disputes or even fights. Because, as said, Karimi often explodes without thinking of the consequences and tells everyone his opinion. While many Iranians inside love this bitarof and straight forward attitude in a country full of taboos and "underground" activities, Iranian outside rather prefer the professional behavior they see from the top leagues or in general in their daily life.

It’s a matter of perspective. In any case, nobody can deny that Karimi is a legend and hero.

Now back to the details of this discussion. Karimi is the reason why I love football and I defended him uncountable times and do believe a lot of nonsense assumptions had been thrown at him. Him not reaching his full potential or always creating problems often have different reasons than what the standard fan usually claims. In this case however it’s been couple of months that I am rather disappointed by Karimi and personally do not approve his actions. I think his criticisms against CQ might include some truth and it is not fully nonsense. At the end CQ is not an angel, no one at that level is. BUT all this came at a very wrong time and the issues he mentioned are rather small and play a relative small role compared to the main important problems we have. It’s like you are homeless, someone gives you his food, but you claim that it’s too cold. Once the food is taken away you will want it back. What we can sure about is that Karimi will never spread lies or try to sneakily achieve a higher position. If he is wrong, then it was because he either was too emotional or he fell for some misinterpretations or rumors he heard from his surroundings. So, it would be foolish to put him in the same category as likes of Ghale, Mayeli, Derakhshan...

Now about CQ. For the first time I think Queiroz made a fatal mistake to immediately respond like that. Usually he is a genius as he simply destroyed whoever tried to stop him and instead converted the hashiye into energy to pump him is team up. From domestic to international coaches/officials. Many questioned CQ's reactions, but he always ended up as the winner. Here however I believe his image, or let’s say popularity, indeed took a big damage. This time he miscalculated or let his emotion get over him. It’s not about who is right or wrong. You simply can’t attack a national hero like that in any country - naturally that will back fire.

Especially calling Karimi "Mr. Quitter" live on TV and his Facebook page was way to disrespectful and personal. Is he refereeing to Karimi's career as a player? It must be because CQ never complained about Karimi decision to quit TM staff. So, if the answer is yes, this name calling gets even worse. This time, for Karimi, it’s like your best friend suddenly makes fun of your past, which however wasn’t a problem when you were friends. I do not know how to explain this. Maybe this quote of YAS (Bad shodam) might explain: "dard o delharo beshnavam, va vaghte dava hamoon dardo delhashoonro maskhare konam"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rsszeu5GHo
                        (1:10)

But to be fair, Karimi did a similar thing. So lame to play the washed-out vacation and "khareji" card. In that moment he just sounded like that mental ill Mayeli. All that wasn't a problem for him before...

It's still somehow understandable for CQ to react like that. After so many disputes over all these years at some point you can’t control yourself anymore and will have a outburst of anger. Furthermore, while CQ never really cared about what bunch of incompetent idiots say about him, the comments from Karimi however made him genuinely feel hurt and angry. Karimi is not part of the system, was part of the team, an insider...it’s like when a best friend backstabs you.

Anyway, no one is saying CQ should stay quiet and accept what Karimi says. No, he actually MUST fight back and defend himself. That last post of him would have been the best answer. 1vs1, live on TV. This is what he should have said without that first post. It’s like PFDC comments after a loss. Everyone is emotional and aggressive - but the best way would be to take a short break and review the game with a clear mind.

So overall, we can say this whole unnecessarily fiasco was unfortunately started by Karimi and CQ just put more salt to our wounds. Who knows what kind of other people might have played a role here to confront these two with each other. Spreading lies and manipulating them both. It’s just really fishy to see they first tried to put individual people against TM (CQ), then Esteghlal, then Perspolis...and now maybe the biggest of all national heroes.

Hours of talk by Karimi against the federation, but only the few last minutes about CQ were picked on. Congratulation to IFF (IR). They have won yet another battle and once again got away with their criminal activities. Saket is one sneaky motherfucker and did a genius job to use CQ as his shield - provoking and leading Karimi into start talking against Queiroz. Saket kept his calm (fits to his name), made Karimi rather frustrated with wish wishy-washy excuses & arguments and then pulled the CQ shield to get away from the field of fire. Never underestimate these representors of the regime. They are masters when it comes to communication and argumentation. They tried to attack CQ on their own, but his popularity protected him. And now they turned the tables and actually use CQ to protect themselves! As we say "Tafraghe bendaaz, hokoomat kon"...
                        azize delam very good post BUT cq called karimi mr quitter becuase he quit as TM coach just like that without even talking to CQ about it

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          azize delam very good post BUT cq called karimi mr quitter becuase he quit as TM coach just like that without even talking to CQ about it
                          So from that whole post you only took that out.....and then not even a valid argument as an answer.

Even if what CQ says is true and stating a fact it still is an insult and shouldn't have been said.

The argument that it's a fact and it's okay to say is not valid as you can't call a short person or a person with handicaps or....names either.

But this is yet another example of the level of arguments that CQ defenders can come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                            Talk about reliable sources and taking a headline and running with it...lol
                            That is an online sport magazine and a good source for Uzbek folks and not a random account as you quote. This is also not first time when we hear this things when CQ's term is near the end. From South Africa, Australia, Tunisia, Algeria, ... and now Uzbekistan. I didn't open a thread to bash CQ either. I guess the difference is obvious.

Comment

That is an online sport magazine and a good source for Uzbek folks and not a random account as you quote. This is also not first time when we hear this things when CQ's term is near the end. From South Africa, Australia, Tunisia, Algeria, ... and now Uzbekistan. I didn't open a thread to bash CQ either. I guess the difference is obvious.
                              I didn't quote a random account, It's a very reliable account actually that I've been following for years and have never seen one BS post on there. Also, not the first time we hear about AK8 getting his panties bunched up and attacking people for no reason, especially as of late! And someone in my thread confirmed what I posted was actually posted thru his telegram channel and not IG, which further validates my post.

Your source for the CQ rumor seems like the equivalent of PFDC for Uzbeks. I would take everything with a grain of salt as I do here. CQ was also offered a contract extention today by Iran if that helps any! I'm sure Uzbeks would love to see CQ as their coach but that will never happen. Mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                              X