Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheraghali Karimi

https://twitter.com/Tavaana/status/963713235433205760

Comment

@maniei
      No! Not by any means. Karimi is still defending some elements in our football. But our people went against the whole establishment, not only rouhani or khamenei. I mean he is still defending people like hedayati or branko. So he doesn't try to clean HIS OWN zone. If he would, then he has to step down and act like hejazi did.

Comment

This entire discussion comes down to the fact that a guy who has directly made money from IFF lawlessness is complaining about IFF lawlessness...but of course only in areas where his own interest isn't affected! Once you understand that Karimi was hired as headcoach of Sepidrood and Naft in direct violation of the rules, all his nonsense about CQ's "godson" and vacation time becomes exactly what it is: the theatrics of an egotistical hypocrite who holds on to petty grudges and tries to get even at any cost. He's just learned how to manipulate the gullible and dress up his pettiness as a "quest for justice".

And of course it's just coincidence that his latest tantrums came at a time when he failed as a coach and like most narcissists needed something to deflect from the embarrassment. Now the news is about "Karimi the truth telling hero" rather than "Karimi fails in his new coaching career". You have to feel sorry for a nation where a lowlife like this is a national hero.

Comment

Can a poll be added to this thread? I am curious to see what people abroad think of this whole fiasco. People inside the country seem to have been backing Karimi on the matter, be it Blues or Red!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            @maniei
            No! Not by any means. Karimi is still defending some elements in our football. But our people went against the whole establishment, not only rouhani or khamenei. I mean he is still defending people like hedayati or branko. So he doesn't try to clean HIS OWN zone. If he would, then he has to step down and act like hejazi did.
            Please show your evidence or proof about the bold part
            Originally posted by krol View Post
            This entire discussion comes down to the fact that a guy who has directly made money from IFF lawlessness is complaining about IFF lawlessness...but of course only in areas where his own interest isn't affected! Once you understand that Karimi was hired as headcoach of Sepidrood and Naft in direct violation of the rules, all his nonsense about CQ's "godson" and vacation time becomes exactly what it is: the theatrics of an egotistical hypocrite who holds on to petty grudges and tries to get even at any cost. He's just learned how to manipulate the gullible and dress up his pettiness as a "quest for justice".

And of course it's just coincidence that his latest tantrums came at a time when he failed as a coach and like most narcissists needed something to deflect from the embarrassment. Now the news is about "Karimi the truth telling hero" rather than "Karimi fails in his new coaching career". You have to feel sorry for a nation where a lowlife like this is a national hero.
            Where are your proofs. All I see are cheap talks and no evidence by you. If you have any proofs please share them here. Or else you are just telling lies.

Comment

I don't know so much about Sakkets back ground but to me he was way more reasonable and logical than Karimi and ferdosipoor togather. I hope CQ wins this.
              Karimi sounds like he wants to kick CQ out.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                This is a big fat lie. Ali Karimi never hate success of NT. Are you guys even ok or on something! He criticized IFF and as soon as a little part is involved CQ, then he is a traitor and hates Iranian NT success?! Wow, your logic is very sound. We should award you as most logical man in forum.Ali Daei didn't even want to invite Ali Karimi. The two don't even talk to each other till this day. I don't blame him for not playing for Daei. Daei sange rooye yakhesh mikard. Ali Karimi played for Ghotbi. Did you forget? He was in our squad in South Korea. I think you need to shake your memory a little. He was in the team when half of the team came to the field with green wrist band and got roasted by IFF and IR national TV for it. Javad Nekounam, Ali Karimi, Mehdi Mahdavikia a bunch of other showed up with Green wrist bands in solidarity of Iranian green movement.

https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matche...23/report.html
                I watched the whole interview and I agree with some part of his criticism of IFF and just like Saket said IFF is not perfect and they’re working on it and after Taj came they have improved tremendously but Karimi was all over the place and didn’t know what to say. Saket responded to every concern that he had with proof and put him back in his place so Ali Karimi being on 90 didn’t prove much.

Ali Daie initially didn’t invite him but he ended up inviting him later on and he refused.

Ali Karimi played for Ghotbi for world cup qualification 2010 for the remaining 3 matches but for the Asian Cup 2011 he was invited and refused to play once again.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Please show your evidence or proof about the bold partWhere are your proofs. All I see are cheap talks and no evidence by you. If you have any proofs please share them here. Or else you are just telling lies.
                  Proof of what, genius? The fact that IFF laws forbid clubs from hiring head coaches without an A license? The fact that Karimi was hired as the head coach of 2 different clubs in direct violation of this rule? That his latest tantrums came quite conveniently at a time when he "reed" as a coach and had to resign? That his argument about CQ's vacations being against some international law is comical nonsense? That even if Sebastian was CQ's "godson" it still wouldn't violate any existing rules?...

I've shown you direct articles before about Karimi contradicting himself on team melli's schedule and you just dismissed it saying "papers lie". So stop pretending this is about evidence. You're just a fanboy who wants to keep worshiping his hero. You rarely have anything of substance to offer any discussion and I'm done wasting time with your nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                    ^ don't disregard Luka bonacic, arguably the best foreign coach ever in the Iranian league.
                    Man, I always think how lucky we are to have so many Croatian coaches involved in Iran over the years: Bonacic, Ivic, Stanko, Blazevic, Skocic, many more... These guys have given us some of our best progress for our country's football.

And then we have Branko... From dinner table deals with Zagreb over Mobali to dinner table deals with all the corruption involved in IFF.

Damn...

Comment

Guys, you really can't have anything bad to say about this guy. Just read his latest message
                      https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...type=3&theater

This guy has really done a lot for football in Iran. He's exposed things that no other manager has ever in the passed.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        Guys, you really can't have anything bad to say about this guy. Just read his latest message
                        https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...type=3&theater

This guy has really done a lot for football in Iran. He's exposed things that no other manager has ever in the passed.

Yes indeed!

But some people here are just waiting for him to fail, as someone even posted
                        "If we don't get out of group stage in WC, all CQ worshiper/ Karimi haters should come here and apologize. Truth will be out after WC 2018 hopefully."

SHAME!!!
                        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Lol @ people suddenly asking for proof when the accusations are against Karimi. You were quick to accept no evidence when Karimi was bad mouthing Queiroz (and please don't pretend it is the first time he has done it - a few months ago at a coaching clinic he used the cameras as an opportunity to bash CQ again... the journalists were there regarding the clinic and Karimi suddenly brings up CQ).

Nobody is saying Karimi is a bad person or corrupt - I also agree that he has Iran's and football's best interest at heart. But none of that means what he said about CQ was well thought out or researched. He made a mistake.

Read CQ's facebook post today - he knows that there are some people feeding Karimi this bullshit and AK8 is taking it at face value.

Now CQ will come on national television and refute his points one by one - what more could you want?

For those who say CQ should ignore it - there is a fat chance of that happening. If he ignores it, people will use what Karimi said against CQ as facts in the future. No human being with any sense of dignity will allow false information about themselves being spread. It doesn't matter if the source is hot head Karimi, it will still spread like fire if you don't shut it down.

Nothing to do but wait until CQ comes on Navad and shows how real debate is done. Hopefully Arian is on top of his game (as usual) and translates everything well for the percentage of PP fans that don't understand English.

Comment

At this point honestly there is no more discussion to be had. I don't think anyone can argue that CQ has been probably one of the best if not the best manager Iran has ever had. There is also no denying that Karimi has been one of the best players if not the best that TM has ever had. So those two things are NOT up for discussion.

I think we can agree that EVEN IF (big 'if' here) Karimi was right, the way he went about doing things an trying to publicly humiliate CQ a few months before the WC was not right. Now we need to forget about this. Also how can some people be angry at someone who took the team to the world cup 2x in a row. Something which by the way has NEVER been done before by any manager who has coached TM.

We need to stay focused and united and cheer on the team for the world cup. If there is a negative cloud around the team it will create distraction.

Comment

can i get a link to the vid of AK and Saket debate..?

btw, ffs wtf is AK wearing ?? bit too early for Easter

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                At this point honestly there is no more discussion to be had. I don't think anyone can argue that CQ has been probably one of the best if not the best manager Iran has ever had. There is also no denying that Karimi has been one of the best players if not the best that TM has ever had. So those two things are NOT up for discussion.

I think we can agree that EVEN IF (big 'if' here) Karimi was right, the way he went about doing things an trying to publicly humiliate CQ a few months before the WC was not right. Now we need to forget about this. Also how can some people be angry at someone who took the team to the world cup 2x in a row. Something which by the way has NEVER been done before by any manager who has coached TM.

We need to stay focused and united and cheer on the team for the world cup. If there is a negative cloud around the team it will create distraction.

Exactly!

No one denies Ali Karimi was one of the best footballers ever in Iran and whole Asia for that matter, and no one denies Karimi's passion for Iran either;
                                but the way he criticized CQ just 4 months prior to our "most difficult WC Group ever" was nothing short of a Mayeli Kohan episode of IFF Soap Opera Bollywood style!

Buy hey, some people are cashing in on "CQs failure" after the WC (because they saw how difficult our group is) to say "I told you so" - shame, shame, shame on them!!!!
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X