Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Queiroz facebook update:
    Dear all,
    Unfortunately, my strong believe that in life you can buy talent but you can never buy character become a fact.
    In due time I will answer to Mr Quiter. In the right place in the right moment. It was very clear that Mr Quiter was much better with the feet and head rather than the tongue and brains.
    His disrespectful words, lies, fake and coward accusations only undermine himself, loosing self respect, embarrassing 124 caps, his team mates and Football.
    There is no doubt that he needs some help.
    CQ.
    In the comments it seems like he is talking about Karimi. What happend?
    Unavngivet.png

Originally posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    Carlos Queiroz facebook update:
    Dear all,
    Unfortunately, my strong believe that in life you can buy talent but you can never buy character become a fact.
    In due time I will answer to Mr Quiter. In the right place in the right moment. It was very clear that Mr Quiter was much better with the feet and head rather than the tongue and brains.
    His disrespectful words, lies, fake and coward accusations only undermine himself, loosing self respect, embarrassing 124 caps, his team mates and Football.
    There is no doubt that he needs some help.
    CQ.
    In the comments it seems like he is talking about Karimi. What happend?
    [ATTACH]17743[/ATTACH]
    Basically from what I remember, he quit his post as Assistant coach of the national team a few months before the world cup, I can't remember why.

Comment

Karimi always had significant character flaws. This is why, despite his dazzling talent, he didn't achieve more.
      Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

As I said in the other thread: this one is on CQ, Karimi did nothing wrong. He simply raised a question about one of the foreign assistant managers and CQ got mad and turned it into a personal attack against Karimi.

Comment

I'm still doubtful that this is CQ's facebook page. A world class coach would know how to spell "quitter" or use spell check. If CQ has someone running his facebook page for him, they should be fired and replaced with someone who knows how to use spell check.

Comment

Karimi looked bad ...
            I used to love the guy ... sad to see him so stressed looking and a bit desperate if you ask me

Comment

Whether or not Karimi is right he should not make any negative commentsabout the staff. That's for sure. Especially at a sensitive time like this before the world cup. Don't forget all the problems that CQ has had with the federation. This only creates drama and a cloud of negativity arround the team which is not necessery right now!

Comment

The response on FB is fierce. Eeerooneees being eeerooooneeees. Embarrassing
                Shits getting too personal.
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

From having an unhealthy obsession with Tiffany Trump on Instagram to just going crazy any time anything happens, young Iranian men have got to be the most psychologically damaged people on social media. They almost beat nationalist indians who post "you want to see penis" any time two X chromosomes interact with them and, of course, the TrumpChumps.

This is a conflict between CQ and Ali Karimi, why do people have to go crazy and throw insults everywhere.... Unbelievable.

Comment

One thing I am having a hard time digesting is why an IPL coach whose club duties has nothing to do with TM and its coaching staff, makes such damaging accusations against TM’s coach, just months prior to the World Cup? You have beef with TM coach just hold your grudge and anger till the World Cup is over and then spill your guts out and spew anything you wanna day and have against TM coaches!

Does anyone in here think that the outcome of these personal attacks between the 2 parties will be beneficial to our football and TM in particular just months before Russia’s World Cup? Why did Karimi even pick a fight with CQ in his IPL post-match press conference while being super mad at the referee?

This is totally demoralizing and does more harm than good to our football and particularly TM.

I am not advocating CQ’s bashful comments on his SM either, as a matter of fact I have never condoned such public manners by any of our football professionals.
                    Ughhhh I hope this will not continue on and get worse, just like Mayelikohan and The other guy’s case. TM right now needs solidarity and unity. This is the last thing we need!
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Keano; 02-16-2018, 10:17 AM.

Comment

This is not and never had been between Karimi and CQ, in the first place, as some people want to make it that way. It was always about Karimi vs IFF heads particularly Taj/Kaffashian. Even if you watch Karimi's interview after Sepidroud/SS match you can see he directed his criticism at IFF. One of the problems that he raised regarding IFF, was also involved with CQ. This is not the other way around. Let's not forget it was Karimi who helped NT after WC 2014 and before AC 2015 by helping the team financially and accompanying the team. Ali Karimi was invited personally by CQ to be with the team. He had no management licence and his job was not managing the team either.

It was IFF that embezzled the money that Karimi brought for NT and rewards of players who helped us to advance to WC 2014. That's the exact point which started. CQ didn't talk about this when he was fighting with IFF. Did CQ forgot about this contribution? If Karimi was like Mayeli Kohan who is a despicable man, Karimi would have never helped the team in first place.

Karimi is not a good debater but he is courageous and honest. Many people like Daei or other big legends don't even have the guts to talk back to IFF. Even our proud Shojai who talked about corruptions in IFF and our football got marginalized and somewhat shut down. Karimi doesn't care about this because he don't take shits. I know Karimi is not a good manager and I think he also knows this. If it was not for fans of Sepidroud he would not take the job. He is good at best in training young talents and work with Mahdavikia passing down his spectacular skills.

Comment

i never knew ali karimi had a problem with CQ, also CQ is a professional coach he would never bring a assistant who has no qualification, if ali karimi claim that he must prof it

Comment

Karimi is another Mayeli Kohan. Both of these guys have no problem with corruption when things are going their way, but as soon as they don't get their way they turn into Gandhi and Mossadegh!
                          If Karimi didn't like corruption he wouldn't have done business with the likes of Hedayati and the owners of Khooneh Be Khooneh. He was a great talent, but as a person he's petty, vindictive and a shameless hypocrite. I remember how he did a complete 180 on his views about CQ's program, going from repeatedly supporting the plans when he was part of the staff to bashing the same exact schedule as soon as he left the team!

After the 2006 World Cup he bashed Branko and called him an incompetent coward on TV while coming back from Germany. Flash forward ten years later after he started his beef with CQ, and now he says Branko is the best foreign coach in our football history! He keeps going on about CQ's "pesar khaandeh" on the staff but he has no problem with Branko bringing his brother to Perspolis even though both get their salaries from the same government budget, the same "nation's money" he's worried about.

Not all of his points on Navad were wrong, but he's too much of an opportunist and hypocrite to be taken seriously. And it's disgusting how he's trying to create side issues for the national team just a few months before the World Cup.

Comment

Dameh QC garm 👌👌
                            Khoob zad too dahaneh Karimi 👏👏

Ali Karimi was a joy to watch as an Iranian footballer but he is sad and angry soul who talks lots of trash and none sense

Comment

It's so sad to see Ali Karimi turning into another Azizi or Mayeli Kohan. He brought joy as a footballer but now he's bringing so much hashie and can't stand him to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X