What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What happend between Carlos Queiroz and Ali Karimi?

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Carlos Queiroz facebook update:
    Dear all,
    Unfortunately, my strong believe that in life you can buy talent but you can never buy character become a fact.
    In due time I will answer to Mr Quiter. In the right place in the right moment. It was very clear that Mr Quiter was much better with the feet and head rather than the tongue and brains.
    His disrespectful words, lies, fake and coward accusations only undermine himself, loosing self respect, embarrassing 124 caps, his team mates and Football.
    There is no doubt that he needs some help.
    CQ.
    In the comments it seems like he is talking about Karimi. What happend?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Ali View Post
    Carlos Queiroz facebook update:
    Dear all,
    Unfortunately, my strong believe that in life you can buy talent but you can never buy character become a fact.
    In due time I will answer to Mr Quiter. In the right place in the right moment. It was very clear that Mr Quiter was much better with the feet and head rather than the tongue and brains.
    His disrespectful words, lies, fake and coward accusations only undermine himself, loosing self respect, embarrassing 124 caps, his team mates and Football.
    There is no doubt that he needs some help.
    CQ.
    In the comments it seems like he is talking about Karimi. What happend?
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Basically from what I remember, he quit his post as Assistant coach of the national team a few months before the world cup, I can't remember why.
    Twitter @arya_allahverdi

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenguy4life For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 492 Posts
    Karimi always had significant character flaws. This is why, despite his dazzling talent, he didn't achieve more.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RaginG Inferno For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 2,284 Posts
    As I said in the other thread: this one is on CQ, Karimi did nothing wrong. He simply raised a question about one of the foreign assistant managers and CQ got mad and turned it into a personal attack against Karimi.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to irani8perspolis For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,302 Times in 657 Posts
    I'm still doubtful that this is CQ's facebook page. A world class coach would know how to spell "quitter" or use spell check. If CQ has someone running his facebook page for him, they should be fired and replaced with someone who knows how to use spell check.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mahestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Karimi looked bad ...
    I used to love the guy ... sad to see him so stressed looking and a bit desperate if you ask me

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to tiesto For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Whether or not Karimi is right he should not make any negative commentsabout the staff. That's for sure. Especially at a sensitive time like this before the world cup. Don't forget all the problems that CQ has had with the federation. This only creates drama and a cloud of negativity arround the team which is not necessery right now!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

PFDC Sponsor

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    The response on FB is fierce. Eeerooneees being eeerooooneeees. Embarrassing
    Shits getting too personal.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to puddha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian

Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 Times in 435 Posts
    From having an unhealthy obsession with Tiffany Trump on Instagram to just going crazy any time anything happens, young Iranian men have got to be the most psychologically damaged people on social media. They almost beat nationalist indians who post "you want to see penis" any time two X chromosomes interact with them and, of course, the TrumpChumps.

This is a conflict between CQ and Ali Karimi, why do people have to go crazy and throw insults everywhere.... Unbelievable.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DR Strangemoosh For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.

ReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,147 Times in 3,457 Posts

One thing I am having a hard time digesting is why an IPL coach whose club duties has nothing to do with TM and its coaching staff, makes such damaging accusations against TM’s coach, just months prior to the World Cup? You have beef with TM coach just hold your grudge and anger till the World Cup is over and then spill your guts out and spew anything you wanna day and have against TM coaches!

Does anyone in here think that the outcome of these personal attacks between the 2 parties will be beneficial to our football and TM in particular just months before Russia’s World Cup? Why did Karimi even pick a fight with CQ in his IPL post-match press conference while being super mad at the referee?

This is totally demoralizing and does more harm than good to our football and particularly TM.

I am not advocating CQ’s bashful comments on his SM either, as a matter of fact I have never condoned such public manners by any of our football professionals.
    Ughhhh I hope this will not continue on and get worse, just like Mayelikohan and The other guy’s case. TM right now needs solidarity and unity. This is the last thing we need!
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Keano; 02-16-2018 at 10:17 AM.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Keano For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 316

You do not have permission to view the list of names.