Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPION LEAGUE WEEK 1 (LIVE REPORT, NEWS ETC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Rayyan team with all its star players and big coach are a complete joke! All they did was waste time! They created 3 chances and converted 2 while we completely dominated them, even before their red card.

Based on today's game, I'd say we should easily be able to defeat them in Tehran.
    Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Overall solid result for SS, considering it was shaeffer's first match in ACL. He will have better idea what they need to work on now for this competition. I was talking shit about ghorbani bc he was ruining many attacks with crappy desicion making, but his athleticism made up for it with that header.

PP with great result, alipour looking fantastic and ready to be invited to TM. Also for those who are not familiar with moharrami who is increasingly linked with Dinamo Zagreb, his assist for Alipour's first was fantastic, great example of what he can do on offensive end. Good to see Menshah get a goal too, PP will need him and Alipour to be firing to be dangerous in ACL now that taremi is gone. I wonder if they will try to get another forward in after transfer ban ends.

Good for Taremi to also get off the mark for Al shit in a big ACL game. Hopefully he maintains form prior to WC, even though I think ghoddos may take his spot on the Left in the starting 11. And PAG's team won as well away to al Wasl, though I thought he could have done better for their goal, allowed the brazilian Lima to cut onto left and hit a fantastic strike.

On a side note, I thought the forward of Al rayyan,the Moroccan Hamdallah was very good. Scored first and assisted second. I remember our Moroccan member Jadou saying that he is actually their best center forward, but does not get invited bc he plays in qatar. Good for us bc TM defenders like Vouria, Montazeri, Cheshmi all had trouble containing that guy. Very strong and smart center Forward based on what I saw

Comment

I am very impressed by Alipour. it's not just one or two goals. it's all of his goals. this kid doesn't waste any extra time or move or touch. what a finisher he has turned into.
        Keep it up Alipour. Russia is calling for you.

Comment

Congratulations to Persepolis and Esteghlal!

Congratulations to Esteghlal for outplaying Al Rayyan and earning a deserved point away from home. I honestly don’t see Al Rayyan getting more than a point (IF they’re lucky) in Azadi. Their German coach has done a great job repairing this team. Inshallah ke Esteghlal movafagh bashe until and if we play each other in the tournament

Comment

Also, Alipour is on 🔥

He definitely deserved to be called up to Team Melli and I’m so glad that he was invited. Alipour is killing the Persian Gulf League and a nice start to 2018 ACL. He has a bright future if he makes the right decisions and listens to the right people. I’m very optimistic about Ali Alipour.

Comment

Alipour's improvement between last season and this season is phenomenal. He was nowhere near as good as a finisher as now. He's very good but it's a shame for him that we are stacked with slightly better CFs, although I believe he has the potential to do an even better job than Kaveh or Ansarifard in leagues like Greece or Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Alipour's improvement between last season and this season is phenomenal. He was nowhere near as good as a finisher as now. He's very good but it's a shame for him that we are stacked with slightly better CFs, although I believe he has the potential to do an even better job than Kaveh or Ansarifard in leagues like Greece or Belgium
                You finally said it. Thanks now I can die with peace.

I will rate Alipour above Gucci and Taremi at the moment. He need experience and ACL helps a little bit. Since Taremi left the club, Persepolis should rely on Alipour and Mensha and that helped Alipour to grow several fold. I knew he had the talent from 2 years ago and were arguing with you in Bigsoccer.

Comment

Working...
                X