35 players BIG roster in WC2018??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    I agree it sucks, but there's worse that can be done to ruin football. I just won't watch games involving shit teams in WC but w/e...
    You do realie that, to the rest of the world, we are the definition of a WC shit team?

Comment

Damn, you got me excited for a second lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
        basically FIFA is trying to F**K football the worst way possible... or at least the event of the World Cup.
        Their increased number of teams could well ruin WC once & for all.
        I can see regional/continental confeds smiling at this now. Now, they can make their competitions more competitive, lucrative and interesting
        AFC started destroying Football in the old continent way before FIFA. Asia Cup with so many teams in a ant-size country of Emirates is surely big mistake. 2015 Asian Cup in Australia was a disgrace and the one in UAE is gonna be even worse. I won't be surprised that AFC has already picked the Winner for the tournament, my guess would be Saudi Arabia or UAE.

Also AFC has turned into Arab Football Confederation for many years already. AFC needs a non-Arab President or best option for Arabs to have their own confederation and do their cat-dog fights there and non-Arabs all together with a functional confederation

As for future FIFA world cups it's best not to increase the number and keep it at 32.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
          You do realie that, to the rest of the world, we are the definition of a WC shit team?
          Can you stop being so self hating towards our team. It's sickening to read

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Because they would rather watch Uruguay vs. Italy rather than Bangladesh vs. Namibia.
            Well with more teams allowed Italy might actually make it to the next WC and you will get to watch Uruguay vs. Italy.

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Patriot View Post
              Well with more teams allowed Italy might actually make it to the next WC and you will get to watch Uruguay vs. Italy.
              Or they won't if a stronger team (but not Bangladesh or Namibia) will eliminate them and take their place.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Iran isn't a shit team though, we beat Montenegro, Panama, Venezuela and held Russia in matches against them. We're average in the world.

Comment

did you even read my post. i didnt say we are shit. i said the rest of the world thinks we are one of the "shitty" teams in the WC. and that's a fact

Comment

did you even read my post. i didnt say we are shit. i said the rest of the world thinks we are one of the "shitty" teams in the WC. and that's a fact
                    If the rest of the world just looked at our results, the decent amount of players we have in europe, then we would be seen as an average team, definitely not a shit one. Tunisia, Panama, etc are all clearly not close to our level. We are at the level of the likes eastern Euro countries, and similar level to the likes of morocco and egypt.

Comment

Working...
                    X