Enough is enough, political involvement without punishment from AFC or FIFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    Salah will wreck Saudi Arabia with one leg and both hands tied behind his back
    kastro I bet you 100% 11 of their players will be goalkeeper vs your team. I’m hoping for at least a 3-0 win for Egypt. But you never know, they bought La Liga clubs they might buy the referees too.
    I wish we were playing them first. I was praying we get them in the draw and it actually happened so that's a win in itself. I highly dislike Saudis. Lol

Comment

saudis are no turn over. they will play an acceptable World Cup.
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

in my eyes, Iranian clubs should not play vs. Saudi teams. this is the only way we respect our flag, our soil, and we make the headlines because of boycotting to play saudis outside of iran. simple. tell infantino this.
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
          How have they progressed in the last couple years? In the last edition of the Asian Cup, they failed to make it out of their group consisting of China, North Korea, and Uzbekistan? Unless their squad was going through a period of serious transition - I find that quite troubling.

Our all time record against them is 7-1-1. I'd expect more of the same barring a major upset.

Comment

Originally posted by kastro View Post
            How have they progressed in the last couple years? In the last edition of the Asian Cup, they failed to make it out of their group consisting of China, North Korea, and Uzbekistan? Unless their squad was going through a period of serious transition - I find that quite troubling.

Our all time record against them is 7-1-1. I'd expect more of the same barring a major upset.

They have improved a lot since the asian cup. the asian cup is now some years ago, that time they were a team which you have not to fear. but now, specially at their new stadium in jeddah I think, where they also played Japan in the last match in wcq, they were really good. they deserved qualification because all their matches were more than acceptable, and slightly better as Japan and Australia. they are a focused team, okay, they are not technically on one level, some players are better, other are standard, but they play nowadays good fast attacking football if they need to. and they are creative....I am not really sure what their result will be in that group. I think they can qualify, surprise or lose all three matches, everything is possible, but my feeling says they will play an acceptable World Cup.
            sigpic

-

Comment

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                do not live in the past. they are germans. yes they kick your ass till minute 90 plus X. but we Iranians should give a look to our matches vs. saudis and Saudi teams in AFC CL today, and last season and in general...
                sigpic

-

Comment

do not live in the past. they are germans. yes they kick your ass till minute 90 plus X. but we Iranians should give a look to our matches vs. saudis and Saudi teams in AFC CL today, and last season and in general...
                  Currently on a scale of 1 to 10 I rate them 8-0.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

They have improved a lot since the asian cup. the asian cup is now some years ago, that time they were a team which you have not to fear. but now, specially at their new stadium in jeddah I think, where they also played Japan in the last match in wcq, they were really good. they deserved qualification because all their matches were more than acceptable, and slightly better as Japan and Australia. they are a focused team, okay, they are not technically on one level, some players are better, other are standard, but they play nowadays good fast attacking football if they need to. and they are creative....I am not really sure what their result will be in that group. I think they can qualify, surprise or lose all three matches, everything is possible, but my feeling says they will play an acceptable World Cup.
                    Saudis constantly fire their managers. Their manager who helped them qualify for WC, was let go. They are relying on a aging squad and lack enough new talents to fill up the gap. In the last match against Japan, they played their best match, while Japan was already qualified and fielded their bench players with no push to win. I think Saudis can not pass Egypt. They have the easiest group out there but still they can not advance. I rate even Russia and Peru above them.

Comment

Their clubs do well only because of the Syrian, North African, European and Latin American players. Their national team is a talentless team who wins with the help of AFC, referees and off-the-pitch psychological and physical trauma they create for their opponents. Their Football Federation is #1 in the World in corruption, bribery, unsportmanship, disrespect and mixing-politics-with-sport.

Three huge losses is what to be expected of them at this year's World Cup. 2-0 to Russia, 3-0 to Egypt and 5-0 or 6-0 to Uruguay. I encourage everyone to get ready for the Saudi's matches and post video of the goals they concede in every match. I can already predict a huge brawl in Egypt-Saudi match. Arab teams in the past when faced eachother in major tournaments or crucial matches usually had big fights. Possibly 2 red cards per each team is to be expected

Saudi Arabians will disrespect the national anthems of their opponents as well. I won't be surprised if Saudis have some bananas thrown at them during the opening game.
                      Last edited by Rooyintan; 02-13-2018, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Saudis constantly fire their managers. Their manager who helped them qualify for WC, was let go. They are relying on a aging squad and lack enough new talents to fill up the gap. In the last match against Japan, they played their best match, while Japan was already qualified and fielded their bench players with no push to win. I think Saudis can not pass Egypt. They have the easiest group out there but still they can not advance. I rate even Russia and Peru above them.
                        And keep additionally in mind that in their first games they had a few very questionable penalty calls by the referees. They would not have qualified that easy, if these calls wouldn’t have appeared.
                        P.S.: I am sure you have been meaning Uruguay instead of Peru.

Comment

I watched parts of their last two friendlies, and they were pretty poor. I can't see their defense coping with Sobhi or Trezeguet. Kahraba chose money over Bundesliga and is ripping up the Saudi league as a winger (19 goals 13 assists/38 appearances). He's not a starter for the NT and plays with and against Saudi international with complete ease. I expect a comfortable win tbh. They should not be taken lightly as it's the WC but we simply have much more quality.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Well said, I agree.

Comment

Working...
                            X