No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ Los Angeles FC | 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming off the bench as an attacking right back when we need a goal is an option, right?

Comment

Live stream vs Portland:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Steven playing now against Portland

No idea how TM fullbacks played today bc I didn’t watch the game because I was at a few gatherings but I have been watching this game and Steveie jan is doing well he is full of energy and making life tough for Portland forwards
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Nice that LAFC signed Diomande

Comment

LAFC play against Borussia Dortmund tonight!!! Wish we could do the same in Iran :/

Comment

wow beita really got fucked, randomly gets called up, flies out, only to have been cut, and misses BVB match.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                wow beita really got fucked, randomly gets called up, flies out, only to have been cut, and misses BVB match.
                He didn't fly out... He had a game with LAFC which he played in a few days ago! Look:
                https://www.google.ca/search?q=lafc&.../0jfpf;dt;fp;1

Comment

Beitashour just scored against San Jose Earthquakes moments ago, he made yet ANOTHER run along the side and hammered the ball in. Score is now 2-2
                  twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Edit: Beitashour in penalty shootout:

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

If anyone doubts Beita's skill and abilities just watch a tfc match without him now. They are so defensively soorakh!

Just a thought but if Rezaien can't land a Euro offer he might be a good option for an mls team like tfc!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Oh man, Rezaian in LA...

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                          Oh man, Rezaian in LA...
                          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Update on Beitashour

15/08 MLS, 24th day: played the full match, a 2-0 home win over Real Salt Lake;

19/08 MLS, 25th day: present until the final whistle for a 2-0 success at the expense of the Colorado Rapids

So far, the defender has played 21 games and has 2 goals and 4 assists
                            We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Steven featured on "Beyond their Sport" by Toyota:

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...en-beitashour/

Comment

Stevie boy playing against Zlatan and the galaxy right now....game is being aired on ESPN for my fellow Americans. Decent game so far overall
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X