Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys see that clearance? I need to go to a game soon

Comment

Wow what a game from Beitashour. He was great.

MOTM with an 8.6 rating on whoscored

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...le-Sounders-FC

Comment

Beitashour featured alongside his team mates and part LAFC co-owner Will Farrel on The Late Late Show with James Corden':

Comment

Most of the time this thread is bumped up it's non-news comments. Gets pretty disappointing after a while... but I guess it means CQ doesn't want to give him a go then...

Comment

He's a solid RB/RWB, and he's actually playing really well. But I wouldn't take him over Rezaeian or Ghafouri.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
              He's a solid RB/RWB, and he's actually playing really well. But I wouldn't take him over Rezaeian or Ghafouri.
              Guys I have season tickets to Atlanta United and was in Atlanta's stadium when we played LA FC. Beitashour was playing RB of course and the first goal was clearly his fault. He gets out of position way too easily and that was the case in our first goal. He got sucked in allowing the left wing to get the ball and cross it in for the cross to then be tapped in from close range. I grew up playing as a defender and honestly believe I could do a better job of defending than him. The most important thing for a defender is positioning, and if you can't get that right you have no business playing at the highest level (such as the world cup or a top league). Beitashour had similar mistakes in the couple friendlies he participated in with Iran and I believe CQ quickly realized this and that's why he was eventually phased out of the team after being taken to the World Cup as a back up RB and not playing any minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                Guys I have season tickets to Atlanta United and was in Atlanta's stadium when we played LA FC. Beitashour was playing RB of course and the first goal was clearly his fault. He gets out of position way too easily and that was the case in our first goal. He got sucked in allowing the left wing to get the ball and cross it in for the cross to then be tapped in from close range. I grew up playing as a defender and honestly believe I could do a better job of defending than him. The most important thing for a defender is positioning, and if you can't get that right you have no business playing at the highest level (such as the world cup or a top league). Beitashour had similar mistakes in the couple friendlies he participated in with Iran and I believe CQ quickly realized this and that's why he was eventually phased out of the team after being taken to the World Cup as a back up RB and not playing any minutes.
                Fair enough. I didn't see the Atlanta game. But he had a great game against Seattle this weekend and solid performances in the first few games of the season as well.
                I didn't like the way he played for TM when he was called up, though.
                And like I said, I think we have better options.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                  Yeah same. I honestly think international football is over for him. Unless the coach after Carlos decides to invite him I don’t see him coming back to Team Melli.

Comment

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL HE SCORED AGAINST MY TEAM DALLAS

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...en_beitashour/

Comment

Here's his goal btw. Straightforward finish.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a9UQsocOsSM

Comment

Dude's a beast. Too bad he's on the older side (31 years old), and we have better options in Rezaeian and Ghafouri, otherwise I wouldn't mind calling him up at all

Comment

Nice goal today. Hes a good player but im not sure if hes much better than who we already got.

Comment

As good as he has been playing, no way he comes back. He has been out of TM picture for about 3 years and can’t communicate well with others players on TM.

Comment

Beitashour was clipped on the knee at 6' but he's back on the field and making great passes. It seems like he's really pissing Minnesota United's wingers off; mesle magas doresh migardan

YouTube 720p stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asUaAlkAI-Y

The stadium is fucking packed.
                              twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

2-0 LAFC
                                twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Working...
                                X