No announcement yet.

Steven Beitashour @ Los Angeles FC | 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting with his move to the Whitecaps, Beitashour really started to impress me. He used to hang back too much, but every season he has improved, and continued to transition to more of a wingback (which is what our LB and RB play in TM). And he keeps getting better at it, (he developed a lot in Toronto) and now looks to be in great shape. He has gotten better every season from the 2014 WC until now, and somehow he hasn't been called up since.

Get him back in TM, this guy deserve a chance, he is in fantastic form!
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Beitashour listed on the bench for 'MLS Team of the Week':

https://www.angelsonparade.com/2018/...ur-week-2-2018

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        Beitashour listed on the bench for 'MLS Team of the Week':

https://www.angelsonparade.com/2018/...ur-week-2-2018
        Kamara is from Sierra Leone... If only he played against us in the friendly. Would've been a nice test to our back 4 as he's a very solid striker

Comment

I'll be following and watching every game from MLS this season, and so far I am firmly convinced that Beitashour is going to have his best season this year with LAFC. I'll keep it posted with updates from him. So far LAFC is leading the league with 2-0-0 and 6 goals put in, 2 of which were Beitashour's assists (those defensive side runs he is well known in the MLS for).
          twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Sense the past year I have thought Beitashour should be Iran’s right back, but this year defenently. He has had 2 games and 2 assists. Last year because Beitashour had 22 games last year and 5 assists. And besides his team got in first last year and he played every play off games.

Comment

Zlatan might play his first MLS game next Saturday against Beitashour, and it's the first Los Angeles derby in the MLS.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Beita starting against Zlatan
                "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by puddha View Post
                  Beita starting against Zlatan
                  Zlatan is on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                    Zlatan is on the bench
                    I stand corrected.
                    He's getting playing time for sure today
                    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

#ElTraffico

Comment

I had tickets for this game but had to miss it.
                        Im bummed

Comment

Beita>ramin 🤷🏼*♀️ Defensively so much more sound

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                            Beita>ramin 🤷🏼*♀️ Defensively so much more sound
                            I agree. Even though this game dosen't have much pace it is painfully obvious his positioning on defense is much better than Ramin's.

I can honestly see Beita going to Russia, he may not be the prettiest of players but when you need the job done he can be a asset.

Comment

He gave an assist according to FotMob. They're 2-0 up right now at 35 minutes, with Zlatan still on the bench.

Here's the assist, Beitashour is the #3:

https://streamable.com/z1mt4
                              Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 03-31-2018, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Call him CQ YOU HAM ROLL! You say our country's leauge is weak but you would rather invite Aghaei instead of Inform Beitashour...???

Comment

Working...
                                X